Apple & Eve 100% Apple Juice uploaded by MaryJayne A.Apple & Eve 100% Apple Juice uploaded by MaryJayne A.Apple & Eve 100% Apple Juice uploaded by Cecilia D.

BY APPLE & EVE

Apple & eve 100% apple juice 48 oz see more...

Juliana D.
Very sweet and natural tasting. Really quenches your thirst for a low price. Available at most grocery stores such as Walmart, Giant, Safeway, Aldi's, etc. Compared to alternatives, it doesn't specifically stand out, but I would recommend it to others.
Suhail J.
Brooklyn , NY
One of my family’s favorite 100% apple juice. I purchase it in all presentations for home and lunchboxes. Really good drink to enjoy when kids are in the home. 5 stars.
MaryJayne A.
Oceanside, NY
MiniMonster Tank seems happily surprised with how great Apple & Eve Fruitables taste! I'm happy with 1/4 serving of vegetables with 3/4 serving of fruit. Discovering these juices are non-GMO, no artificial flavors or colors & no sugar was a plus for me & the adorable activity book along with more juices were a plus for my boys. Looks like I'll be stocking up on these, for home & school.

I received these juices complimentary in exchange for my honest review.

#influenster #appleandevejuice #voxbox #influenstervoxbox #influenstervox
Shanice B.
Edmond, OK
After hearing some disturbing news about apple juice I stopped my son from drinking it all together. It made me sad because my son is crazy over apple juice and I felt bad. Someone told me about this brand and I went to try it. It's delicious, you couldn't even tell that it's organic. My son loves this juice and I'm glad that I can give him something that's actually good for him. I think it's delicious too.
Jeannelley M.
Lawrence, MA
I love love love apple juice, I'm currently pregnant with my first child and a must product in my fridge is this apple juice with lots of ice I feel like it's not overly sweet like most apple juices are.
Heather C.
Warrior, AL
Recieved 5 boxed Apple and Eve juices to try for honest reviews. So far the Apple is my fave! I just compared it to the Great Value juice we have in the fridge and this one tasted cleaner, perfect amount of sweet and was pretty refreshing with no aftertaste
Amanda W.
My kids really love this juice. They ask for it everytime they eat dinner. I would recommend this. I feel good about giving it to them. It is a great tasting juice. They always drink what I give them. So, they are not complaining!
Britney D.
Lancaster, TX
I absolutely looooove Apple juice. It's extremely hard sometimes to find a great Apple juice, however I love this brand. The packaging was pretty normal, but the flavor makes up for that. Overall, I'll buy this again.
Brittany A.
My all time favorite juice! I love waking up for school and filling up my yeti cup with this juice and some ice! It's so refreshing in the mornings and makes me happy and energized! Even though there's a lot of sugar lol
Charli H.
I am a huge Apple juice drinker but hate all the added sugars and my little guys loves Apple juice also. I am so glad for this brand. It taste amazing and it's good for him. He also likes the fruit punch.
Angela S.