BY APPLE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Unlike traditional, circular earbuds, the design of the new Apple EarPods is defined by the geometry of the ear. Which makes them more comfortable for more people than any other earbud-style headphone. The speakers inside Apple EarPods have been engineered to minimize sound loss and maximize sound output. So you get high-quality audio that's just as impressive as what you'd hear from more expensive headphones. The Apple EarPods with Remote and Mic also include a built-in remote that lets you adjust the volume, control the playback of music and video, and answer or end calls with a pinch of the cord. Compatibility Information The remote and mic are supported by all models of iPod, iPhone, and iPad (not all models support volume up/down functions). Audio is supported by all iPod models. Requires software version 1.0.3 for iPod nano (4th generation), 2.0.1 for iPod classic (120GB), and 2.2 or later for iPod touch (2nd generation).

Elizabeth D.
Concrete , WA
These are amazing for what they are! Nothing to fancy but definitely affective and gets the job done. Its great for travel when you don’t want a big and bulky pair of headphones on. I like that they fit in your pockets when done using. I always keep a pair in my bag just in case I need to use.
Zoe M.
Wichita
I have tried out many different brands and types of earbuds and and I can say that these are by far the worst cut of the crop. Let's begin;
- the sound it tinny
- not soundproof whatsoever
- way too expensive for quality
- easily broken
- you can hear the music from outside the earbud
- uncomfortable
- do not even stay in ears
To sum it up after having experienced my now favorite earbuds (Sony extra bass, $50) I would prefer to not listen to any music at all rather than be wearing these. For someone who just likes music and does not mind the quality of the sound these might be great but I have high standards when it comes to anything music related and sadly, these just don't make the cut.
Trinity S.
These work so well I can hear perfectly. I recommend you buy these. The only thing I would say they need to improve is the wires strengths my sister used them once came back and the wire snapped when she dropped her phone on the ground. They are amazing headphones and I recommend them
Katie G.
Irvine, CA
These came with my IPhoneX and are great, especially for being free! The sound quality is pretty good and they are very aesthetically pleasing. Compared to other cheaper headphones, I like these best!
Jaileen A.
New Britain , CT
The best headphones great quality sometimes i forgot and cover the mic and people can’t hear me so i which the mic was kinda closer to the mouth and not so far down but we all know there are great!
Haley B.
Winnsboro, TX
I don’t particularly like these. They don’t stay in my ears and they are very uncomfortable. If you’re wanting to buy Apple earbuds outright, they’re stupid expensive. I wouldn’t buy them just by themselves. They came with my phone so I use them when I’m FaceTiming or something but any other time I have to use a different brand.
Zahra D.
Honestly, these are the best ear buds that I have used. I know a lot of people hated them but they just fit my eats perfectly. And i like the way they are dwsigned to direct the sounds waves into the canal and none of the sound is blasted outside your ears unless the volume is insanely high.
Kennedi R.
I love these headphones I love earbud pieces like these. My only problem is that eventually after while one of them with always blow and for me it was always the left ear.
Heather M.
This product is amazing! The sound is great, I love having the buttons and speaker Fall right at my mouth! I've been using the same pair for YEARS and they're still going strong even with a toddler around! I hands down recommend them to everyone!
Gina L.
Stamford, CT
Never had a issue with apple headphones. Love that they come free with phone. wish the snap to hold both wires together was a little strong and wish they has some sort of product to keep them detang. would not buy them but would use them if i get it free again
Kan R.
Does Apple replace headphones?
Lisbeth A.
Bell, CA
Are these similar to the original ones
Ashley C.
Hanover, MN
Mine see to only be doing a buzzing type thing right now and they're almost brand new does anyone else have this problem?
Monique F.
Ontario, CA
Are these expensive to purchase?
Can i have a Product review plz