Apple EarPods with Lightning Connector

Unlike traditional, circular earbuds, the design of the EarPods is defined by the geometry of the ear. Which makes them more comfortable for more people than any other earbud-style headphones. The speakers inside the EarPods have been engineered to maximize sound output and minimize sound loss, which means you get high-quality audio. The EarPods with Lightning Connector also include a built-in remote that lets you adjust the volume, control the playback of music and video, and answer or end calls with a pinch of the cord. WHAT'S IN THE BOX One EarPods with Lightning Connector.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Apple EarPods with Lightning Connector!
Jolie D.
Arlington, VA
2,341 reviews
Apple EarPods with Lightning Connector uploaded by Jolie D.
Purchased at: Apple
This is the Apple EarPods with lightning connector and and they retail about $20.00. The cord is pretty long and the ear buds are comfortable to me. The only downside I have is after about six months I get a short on one side and need to replace. It’s happened a few times so it is something I expect to happen now. The call clarity and volume is good
Poppy D.
Charlotte, NC
Apple EarPods with Lightning Connector uploaded by Poppy D.
Purchased at: Apple
I am using apple phone for a very first time since I am always an android fans. I am always on my phone a lot and I was pleasantly surprised of how good the apple earphone were! I couldn't were it for extended period of time without feeling uncomfortable. The sound quality is also good... I really like it!
Huong  N.
Apple EarPods with Lightning Connector uploaded by Huong  N.
Good earpod! In my opinion, it’s better than earpod headphone plug. The sound is more clear and my voice recorded through this earpod was different. Affordable and good price. I purchased 2 of them for listening to music and a different one for play games. I satisfied with my purchase.
Jennifer  G.
Compton, CA
Purchased at: Apple
I do recommend these EarPods for new iPhones only. Only thing that sucks about these is that we can’t be charging our phones and listening to music at the same time but they are good use.
Ariana H.
Riverbank, CA
Best product ever!! Simple but also decent earbuds for casual listening! They’re comfortable and sound great…They’re equipped with a remote for volume control,cell calls,Siri, and more…
Hollie S.
Hernando, FL
I loved them so much until got my AirPods. I still have a pair of these for my just in case moments. Of course I have upgraded but there are times that I will grab these for a quick listen.
Natalia C.
Provo, UT
I love my headphones, I take with me for everywhere, this doesn’t leave the sound so noise.
Eliana  N.
Los Angeles, CA
How annoying that they changed the jack. Works well though. Just annoying as hell that they did that.
Hope S.
I love my AirPods. I use them almost everyday while working from home. They charge quickly and the battery life is great. These are also extremely comfortable and the sound quality is great.
Rebecca G.
Kissimmee, FL
Apple EarPods with Lightning Connector uploaded by Rebecca G.
Purchased at: Apple
No bad but the can be better. Not cheap but okay quality can be better. ………………………………..

Looking for your answer?