Apple EarPods with Lightning Connector

Unlike traditional, circular earbuds, the design of the EarPods is defined by the geometry of the ear. Which makes them more comfortable for more people than any other earbud-style headphones. The speakers inside the EarPods have been engineered to maximize sound output and minimize sound loss, which means you get high-quality audio. The EarPods with Lightning Connector also include a built-in remote that lets you adjust the volume, control the playback of music and video, and answer or end calls with a pinch of the cord. WHAT'S IN THE BOX One EarPods with Lightning Connector.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Apple EarPods with Lightning Connector!
Becky O.
Rowlett, TX
Apple EarPods with Lightning Connector uploaded by Becky O.
Purchased at: Apple
No bad but the can be better. Not cheap but okay quality can be better. ………………………………..
Jennifer S.
Bakersfield
Purchased at: Apple
I do recommend these EarPods for new iPhones only. Only thing that sucks about these is that we can’t be charging our phones and listening to music at the same time but they are good use.
Kelley M.
Hagerstown, MD
Apple EarPods with Lightning Connector uploaded by Kelley M.
They are decent headphones. The sound is good and they are definitely loud enough. They are better quality than the cheap ones for sure, but still overpriced for what they are. I would recommend them if you need wired headphones for your iPhone because you need the lightning connector and can’t use regular headphones, it’s either these or Bluetooth. Other than that I would recommend you go with something else because you’ll get more for your money with another brand.
Nia L.
Hudson, NC
Apple EarPods with Lightning Connector uploaded by Nia L.
I like my old time headphones ofc... the wire is a bit annoying and I can’t charge my phone & listen to music without buying a adapter piece... if you plan of sitting I would say these are best for that.
Ryan H.
Saint Louis, MO
About what you expect from Apple, sounds are great but the overall quality isn’t. Sound isolation is a big part of sound quality, and EarPods just don’t have it. They try to make up for it just by being louder then most. So for the most part they work for normal everyday use
Nida S.
Purchased at: Apple
They are good in use, and quality wise also good as they are in more frequent use of kids so they handle them in a rough way and we need to buy it every other month. But they are working fine till now ( 2 months of use) lets see when we will take other one
Stacyann M.
Daytona Beach, FL
The apple headphones are not that comfortable in my ears. The wires bend too easy. They are loud even with one in your ears. They do last long, they need to fit people with small ears because they do fall out my ears at times.
Gimena B.
Key Biscayne, FL
The classic EarPods… It’s always good to have these, now they are a little bit more affordable. It is great to have a back up for these headphones, even if you have AirPods or other wireless headphones. You just never know if you run out of battery, or happen to need to listen to some thing that doesn’t have a Bluetooth connectivity, so I definitely recommend having a pair of these.
Page C.
Purchased at: Amazon
Great product! Worth it! Rate 10/10! Would recommend to most anyone that is in this market.
Liliana A.
Corvallis
Apple EarPods with Lightning Connector uploaded by Liliana A.
These are just your run of the mill apple headphones. They don’t fit well in my tiny ears, and the sound isn’t outstanding. They’re just basic. Came with my phone. I don’t recommend anyone buying them on their own, but if a pair finds its way to you they are usable.

Looking for your answer?