Apple EarPods with 3.5 mm Headphone Plug

Celebrate Audio Month with 10% OFF this item when you purchase a new smartphone or tablet. Limit one discounted audio accessory per device. Unlike traditional, circular earbuds, the design of the new Apple EarPods is defined by the geometry of the ear, which makes them more comfortable for more people than any other earbud-style headphone. The speakers inside Apple EarPods have been engineered to minimize sound loss and maximize sound output. So you get high-quality audio that's just as impressive as what you'd hear from more expensive headphones. The Apple EarPods with Remote and Mic also include a built-in remote that lets you adjust the volume, control the playback of music and video, and answer or end calls with a pinch of the cord.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Apple EarPods with 3.5 mm Headphone Plug!
Karen V.
Brest, Finistère
Un peu déçue sur la qualité sonore de ces écouteurs. Apple nous a habitué à mieux. Ils font le job mais je m’attendais à plus de confort et une meilleure qualité de son.
Abi K.
Parfait, le son est excellent, seul bémol ils n'insonorisent pas du tout. Ils restent tout de même les meilleurs que j'ai testé. Comme je l'ai dis précédemment la qualité de son est ouf mais manque d'insonorisation
Kasual J.
SACRAMENTO, CA
Apple EarPods with 3.5 mm Headphone Plug uploaded by Kasual J.
Purchased at: Amazon
After going through several different gaming headsets, I went back to the good old Apple earpods. In my opinion, these not only have better sound, clarity, and bass, they are much more sturdy when they are dropped or twisted. The only downside is that after a while they start to hurt, especially if you have small ears.
Annie R.
The sound quality is really good and has a nice base, and the shape fits comfortably in your ear. I like using wired headphones a bit more as the don’t need to be chargers and they can last as long as you want. These ones provide clear sound and fit well. Plus the switch/mic makes in easy to play and pause music
Tracy C.
Milpitas, CA
I love this earphones so so much!!!! 🔥I use for over more than three years! Until I use air pods, but sometimes I still need to use for some other purpose!😍
Christina B.
Evergreen Pk, IL
These are actually really durable. I use them for my laptop when I need headphones for meetings and they work out great
ankita P.
sydenham, VIC
these are ok. I only use it as backup when my jbl e25bt battery is low. sound is ok. Nothing great about it. Regular earphone but sound leaks from it. You will be listening to music on high volume and the whole room would know what you are listening to😅. Would recommend it only as a backup earphone. Its just brand name.
Tysha  C.
Very comfortable also they stay in my ears. You can control volume level on the wire without having to open phone.
Leah B.
Great sounding headphone that I’m now wearing daily. Sound quality is clear and crisp, regardless of it being music, other audio or when taking a call.
Mercedes H.
Apple EarPods with 3.5 mm Headphone Plug uploaded by Mercedes H.
Apple EarPods with 3.5 mm Headphone Plug uploaded by Mercedes H.
Not the best headphones/earbuds ever made, but the   Apple EarPods with 3.5 mm Headphone Plug are the only earbuds I’ve ever been able to wear comfortably.  I have small ears and this design never gives me any problems, they stay put and don’t hurt to wear, unlike those with silicone tips.  They also last forever!

Looking for your answer?