ElectronicsAudioHeadphones & HeadsetsApple
Earphones with Remote+Mic for iPhone/iPod/iPad with headphone jack

Apple Earphones with Remote+Mic for iPhone/iPod/iPad with headphone jack

Apple Earphones with Remote and Mic for iPhone/iPod/iPad with headphone/mic port. Quality of the acclaimed Apple iPod Earphones and add a control capsule that includes a microphone and three buttons. new, Open Package with 1 Year OWC Fulfilled Warranty.

Are these worth to buy and are they comfortable ?
Who’s missing those?
ArrE they good quality ?
Start your review of Apple Earphones with Remote+Mic for iPhone/iPod/iPad with headphone jack!
How would you rate this product?
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
These headphones are so-so. If you have a lot of ear wax these are not for you. As soon as the pod fills with wax it messes with the sound. I love the fact that it has volume control and a clicker to help change music using the mic. Really good technology just can be better with the wax situation. Lol!
Alejandra T.
Cambridge, MA
Apple Earphones with Remote+Mic for iPhone/iPod/iPad with headphone jack uploaded by Alejandra T.
The sound is excellent, the quality very good. Also is small so you can bring to any place that you want. Is very useful when I want to walk with my music also for the calls I never have a problem with this item
Its_denijah C.
Fayetteville, GA
Apple Earphones with Remote+Mic for iPhone/iPod/iPad with headphone jack uploaded by Its_denijah C.
Honestly I just love Apple headphones they last a very long time they’re cute and sleek and I never have problems with them they are my favorite headphones
Megan H.
Neenah, WI
I actually love these headphones and have multiple pairs. I use them for work calls and to listen to music when I’m on a run/walk
Zane P.
Portland, OR
I had these for a really long time! Best earphones and they lasted so long! After a while they stopped working from being so old but I think they were only like 20$ so I kept buying them since I liked them.
Somaia S.
Philadelphia
Apple Earphones with Remote+Mic for iPhone/iPod/iPad with headphone jack uploaded by Somaia S.
I love the apple headphones. The headphones came with my phone and I love them. They are amazing. The sound and quality is great. I think you can buy this headphones at Best Buy. I highly recommend this headphones. I hope this review helps you.
Amy B.
Portland, OR
Me gustan para usarlos en el gimnasio don incómodos pero resistentes al uso cotidiano. La calidad de audio es aceptable. Al producto le falta ergonomía y comodidad. Son de uso facil.
Michelle Y.
Burlington
These are excellent ear phones!! They don’t hurt your ears to use. Small or large ears can use! Apple was so generous to give them with the iPhone
Omattie R.
Apple Earphones with Remote+Mic for iPhone/iPod/iPad with headphone jack uploaded by Omattie R.
Purchased at: Apple
I can’t believe my Apple iPhone 12 Pro 64GB didn’t come with a headset. Unbelievable. I hate how my old [product:apple-earphones-with-remote-mic-for-iphone/ipod/ipad-with-headphone-jack] makes my ear hurt so much. I am forced to wear one side to hear and it leaves me in so much pain hours after wearing. The sound is fine. But the design and fit of this headset is not universal and that leaves much to be said for an innovative company such as Apple. So disappointed.
bri F.
Abingdon, VA
Honestly....ouch! These things hurt my ears. The sound quality was just okay... the need a better design. I love most apple products but these are a miss for me.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...