Apple Computers iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular 64GB - Silver uploaded by Lara R.

BY APPLE #79 in Tablets

iPad Air is 7.5 millimeters thin, and weight just one pound. And it comes with a stunning 9.7-inch Retina display and the incredibly powerful A7 chip. So you can do so much more. With so much less. see more...

Buy on Target
Maria T.
Maria T.
East Boston, MA
Love all Apple products and this is NO EXCEPTION!! I love the thinner smaller screen , and faster connection. It has touch pad(fingerprints) access like iPhone 6+ and 6 so no one can access your iPad without your permission as well family sharing , Retina display which is a must . I suggest the 64 gig since storage may be an issue if you download apps/ music to your iPads . I had a glitch which apple is fixing - movies and YouTube freezes and it's only 3 months old. I think just a software defect . I Def suggest as I've had 3 iPads and like this one the most!! just wish most apps were free! I think we all do!!
Lara R.
Lara R.
Littleton, CO
This won't be a long review lol my first tablet was the very first Apple IPad since I have bought other less expensive tablets for my kids and even one for me to be able to take on the go (and not have to take my iPad out of the house lol) and they ha e all broken easily and not lasted very long...shoot ahead 6yrs and my old original iPad has been thru my younger kids and 10 grand kids and still going strong....I only bought a new iPad for the updated features and camera and my older one could not be updated anymore so I handed it down to the grand babies, but that's OK its rugged enough and can handle it.
Great tablet for some reason I Absolutely love Apple tablets compared to any other brand coming from the iPad air one that iPad Air two I immediately noticed that it is faster, another benefit is the screen does not have as much glare and using it outdoors it is a lot easier to see the screen.
Shae N.
Shae N.
Lincoln University, PA
Best device i have ever purchased!!! Apple has the best quality, customer service ever. Its so easy to use and navigate. I use it everyday and so does my children, it was a little on the pricier side but it has excellent quality. And recommend this product to everyone I know.
Jamie R.
Jamie R.
La Porte, IN
Everyone in my house uses the Ipad air. It's light enough that my daugther can play games on it and carry it around without dropping it on the floor. I can carry it in about every purse I own because of it's size and weight. I'm always checking facebook:)
Sheila B.
Sheila B.
This iPad is the tablet or my dreams! I've owned many iPads and this one is my favorite. The Retina display looks so good and the size is perfect for vest hung video. There's no lag between clicking different apps and exiting, and I highly recommend!
Lori B.
Lori B.
So pleased with this iPad! It makes working remotely much easier, not to mention organizing my life and my family. And the great selection of apps makes it that much better. Longer battery life than my original, it's still going strong!
Albanys T.
Albanys T.
It's like a iPhone, but bigger. I love iPad for watch movies, is easy to use, is beautiful, is the best. I don't have problem with this. My cousin take it and her can use it easily. Is the best
Shivangi S.
Shivangi S.
Sacramento
This is like a mini computer and is connected to my phone and laptop so if I'm doing something and have to go I can just take my tablet and continue with my work.
Jalessa D.
Jalessa D.
Cincinnati, OH
I am a new comer to Apple so I'm still adjusting. The quality of the camera is amazing but I wish the software was a little more relatable to Microsoft products.