Apple Computers iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi 128GB - Space Gray uploaded by Penny O.Apple Computers iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi 128GB - Space Gray uploaded by Penny O.

BY APPLE #97 in Tablets

iPad Air is 7.5 millimeters thin, and weight just one pound. And it comes with a stunning 9.7-inch Retina display and the incredibly powerful A7 chip. So you can do so much more. With so much less. see more...

Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Revelry purchased this due to a price drop with the new releases, I was debating between the air versus the iPad Pro until I found out they both have the same processors and at both on the iOS system so the main difference would be the pencil which you have to buy separately anyway it was a no brainer for me. Love the size as it makes reading my books or watching videos easy. While it is basically a larger I phone I still love it
Helena P.
Helena P.
Lewes, DE
Overall good tablet. Nice lightweight and easy to hold and handle. But like all apple products, and touchscreen in general the screen is VERY delicate. Cracked very easily the first time. After that it was downhill. Cracks kept appearing from regular use from the initial one. Finally a chip of screen broke off underneath the screen which messed up the entire touch ability. It'd be a lot better if the screen were more durable.
Marissa A.
Marissa A.
Springfield, OR
My boyfriend uses the tablet more than I do, he likes it for gaming. I use it for reading ebooks mainly and checking my e-mail on the go. It works well for it's purposes and can hold plenty of data. Could be used to replace a computer if needed (have done so while my computer is down) but I prefer to have a physical keyboard to type on.
Angelica V.
Angelica V.
Got this for Christmas and I use it almost everyday. I love it. It by far superceded my expectations. I loved it so much, I convinced my father AND mother to invest in one too. They love it as well but do not use it nearly as much as I do. I am completely satisfied with this purchase.
Megan V.
Megan V.
San Diego, CA
I love my new tablet. It was my first tablet and I absolutely love it and I don't know how I lived life before getting this tablet. I bought mine used, so there are a few technical problems, but nothing drastic. I love my iPad and I would recommend this to others
Joshua A.
Joshua A.
Lancaster, PA
I prefer Apple over Samsung any day, only problem is you have to be careful with the screen because it is really fragile an breaks easily. Other then that it's a perfect machine , an runs better then the Samsung tab by far, an the picture quality is amazing .
Joanna S.
Joanna S.
I love my iPad. I use it everyday and the screen size is great. There are so many amazing apps you can use. I love how it is easy to transport and is skinny. I even like using this more than my laptop sometimes. It's really great and I would recommend it!
Penny O.
Penny O.
I love my Apple iPad Air 2 128gb. It's great. It does everything I need it to do. I haven't had any problems with. It's super quick and so quicker than the iPad mini I had. I am so glad I bought it. Not a bad price for something so wonderful.
Katherine S.
Katherine S.
Accokeek, MD
This thing never leaves my side! I use it for everything! I absolutely love it! I've dropped it a few times and it didn't skip a beat. I've had this for just over a year and haven't had one problem with.
I bought the iPad for my husband's Christmas gift. He likes that it lite , so it makes it easier to take it to work. It is bigger then his phone, so it is a lot easer to read.