ElectronicsCommunicationsMobile PhonesApple
Computers Watch Stainless Steel Case (38mm, Black Sport Band, UK)

Apple Computers Apple Watch Stainless Steel Case (38mm, Black Sport Band, UK)

Keep time, connect, and stay fit with the new Apple Watch A nalog or Digital, Modular or Utility Customise the watch face, show alarms, weather, calendar events and more. Messaging is personal again Send sketches, email, voice recordings and more. Your fitness at a glance Track your activities with the inbuilt heart rate, GPS, and accelerometer sensors, get an overview from the dashboard, and get personalised feedback. Stainless steel case with a beautiful mirror finish: Made from cold-forged 316L stainless steel making it up to 80% harder Sapphire crystal display: Resistant to scratches and impact the display of the Apple Watch is protected by precision-machined sapphire crystal Watch straps choose from leather, polymer, or stainless steel: Personalised with 20 different variations, the Apple watch is as stylish as it is functional Requires iPhone 5 or later running the latest version of iOS.

How long does it take to charge the apple watch?
Start your review of Apple Computers Apple Watch Stainless Steel Case (38mm, Black Sport Band, UK)!
Amy A.
Tampa, FL
Apple Watch S2 is my favorite gift to give this holiday season! I love mine, and it is the best fitness tracker I have ever used. The other best part is that you can add all the great accessories to go along with it, watch bands, air pods, iTunes gift cards, etc. #giftcrush
Alexandrea H.
Liverpool, NY
Apple Computers Apple Watch Stainless Steel Case (38mm, Black Sport Band, UK) uploaded by Alexandrea H.
I got the 42mm and I love it. One of the best item I ever got as a gift from my best friend and it’s not hard to use and it’s not cheap either but worth it is.
Andreina D.
Apple Computers Apple Watch Stainless Steel Case (38mm, Black Sport Band, UK) uploaded by Andreina D.
Excellent products very useful and practical I have no complaints apple Watch Series 3
Magdalena A.
Apple Computers Apple Watch Stainless Steel Case (38mm, Black Sport Band, UK) uploaded by Magdalena A.
Really love my Apple Watch. It is really useful. I can track how many miles I walk and for how many minutes. I can check my heart rate really quick and easy. Very useful. Also I like it that I can switch out the bands
Rosy N.
Woodland Hls, CA
Purchased at: Apple
Brought Apple watch series 3, 38mm. Love for Apple products never ends. User friendly and can use many apps directly from the watch. Can attend the calls, messages. There are n number of uses and one should buy an apple watch and give a try. Won’t be regretting! Apple Watch Series 3
scarlett M.
baltimore
Apple Computers Apple Watch Stainless Steel Case (38mm, Black Sport Band, UK) uploaded by scarlett M.
Purchased at: Target
The best thing I ever purchase softest oh my God the best thing ever it’s so soft you can’t even feel it would recommend 100
Michelle S.
Louisville, KY
My husband received this as a gift and so far he loves it! It hooks up to his phone so he can send and receive messages, be alerted when the phone rings and even gps. All right on his wrist.
Tiffany C.
Mobile, AL
Apple Computers Apple Watch Stainless Steel Case (38mm, Black Sport Band, UK) uploaded by Tiffany C.
Purchased at: Best Buy
Love my Apple Watch! I wear it every single day. I do wish the charge lasted longer but it’s so easy to use and i love that it syncs with my Iphone as well. Never thought I’d become a smart watch wearer but not i just feel naked if i forget to wear it. I love tracking my activity, heart rate, and calories burned. Bonus- it’s waterproof!
Joanna U.
Fort Mill, SC
I cannot leave without my watch, because I can go out of my house without my phone, can track my steps, my movements my heart rate everything, is a little expensive but totally worth it.
Asia N.
I actually have the Apple Watch series 5 and I love it. It is expensive but I personally think a watch is essential for an outfit but also for use. I am a makeup artist (@baddie_bar) and I use my watch while doing clients. I look down periodically to make sure I’m on schedule because we all know that you could blend your life away literally. Lol