ElectronicsPhones, Tablets & WearablesMobile PhonesApple
Computers Watch Stainless Steel Case (38mm, Black Sport Band, UK)

Apple Computers Apple Watch Stainless Steel Case (38mm, Black Sport Band, UK)

Keep time, connect, and stay fit with the new Apple Watch A nalog or Digital, Modular or Utility Customise the watch face, show alarms, weather, calendar events and more. Messaging is personal again Send sketches, email, voice recordings and more. Your fitness at a glance Track your activities with the inbuilt heart rate, GPS, and accelerometer sensors, get an overview from the dashboard, and get personalised feedback. Stainless steel case with a beautiful mirror finish: Made from cold-forged 316L stainless steel making it up to 80% harder Sapphire crystal display: Resistant to scratches and impact the display of the Apple Watch is protected by precision-machined sapphire crystal Watch straps choose from leather, polymer, or stainless steel: Personalised with 20 different variations, the Apple watch is as stylish as it is functional Requires iPhone 5 or later running the latest version of iOS.

is the watch waterproof ??
How long does it take to charge the apple watch?
Start your review of Apple Computers Apple Watch Stainless Steel Case (38mm, Black Sport Band, UK)!
Leanne  N.
Apple Valley, CA
Apple Computers Apple Watch Stainless Steel Case (38mm, Black Sport Band, UK) uploaded by Leanne  N.
I actually used my watch to take this picture of my husband and myself while at the botanical gardens in Santa Barbara. Not only do I use my Apple Watch for literally everything phone calls text messages emails but it’s handy to use for photos as well. So a kick button in the gym and count my steps and do my social media at the same time! Apple Watch Series 3 38mm
Ylenia P.
Apple Computers Apple Watch Stainless Steel Case (38mm, Black Sport Band, UK) uploaded by Ylenia P.
Purchased at: Best Buy
My Apple Watch is my bff at work. I love getting text and phone calls through my watch so I don’t have to worry about missing an important text or call while I work. I work in a busy setting in the medical field and I can’t look or be close to my phone. Having an Apple Watch helps a ton!!! I feel better knowing that I can be reached and i won’t miss an important/ emergency phone call or text!! Also I love that it tracks my calories, my heart rate, breathing, steps!! It’s a good tools in todays busy lives !! I also use it when I hike to track distances etc 🌲
Elizabeth S.
Apple Computers Apple Watch Stainless Steel Case (38mm, Black Sport Band, UK) uploaded by Elizabeth S.
I couldn’t find my exact device on the list, so I used this tag. I LOVE my Apple Watch. This is my first one, but not my first smart watch. I tried a Fitbit Versa 2 for a little over a year and it started to glitch and not work properly. The Apple Watch I purchased has all that I used on the Fitbit and MORE. Very pleased with my purchase and happy that the new smart watch is such an upgrade. Don’t mind me over here, loving my Apple products!
Cristina C.
Bristol, CT
Apple Computers Apple Watch Stainless Steel Case (38mm, Black Sport Band, UK) uploaded by Cristina C.
Purchased at: Apple
Love my Apple Watch. Helps me stay on track with my crazy schedule with 3 kids. I also like that it helps me with my fitness journey and helps motivate me
Joceline M.
Mesa, AZ
Apple Computers Apple Watch Stainless Steel Case (38mm, Black Sport Band, UK) uploaded by Joceline M.
I love my Apple Watch. I held out about 3 years before getting open because I didn’t see the point in having one if I have a phone. But I love it, I’ve had it for a year now and use it for fit fitness. It tracks my heart rate and calories. I also get messages, calls, and notifications. I can control my music on here to. It’s small and use useful! It gives me the chance to stay on top if everything without having my phone on me at all times.
Crystal  L.
Laconia, NH
Apple Computers Apple Watch Stainless Steel Case (38mm, Black Sport Band, UK) uploaded by Crystal  L.
Purchased at: Apple
I purchased the Nike version 45mm & I love it! Super cute and I already customized my band and screen protector to better suit my style:) love the medical stuff because it’s really going to come in handy during nursing school! So happy!
Nicole W.
Whittier, CA
Apple Computers Apple Watch Stainless Steel Case (38mm, Black Sport Band, UK) uploaded by Nicole W.
I love my Apple Watch! I have the Apple Watch series 3 and this Watch has really made a positive impact on my health! I lost 20 pounds last year with apple fitness and I couldn’t imagine life without an Apple Watch now!
Aubry M.
Apple Computers Apple Watch Stainless Steel Case (38mm, Black Sport Band, UK) uploaded by Aubry M.
I have the series 3 apple watch 38mm, and it fits the size of my wrist perfectly. You can customize them just like you can a phone or tablet by different bands and covers. Each band comes with two sizes to make sure its adjustable to everyone!
Staci B.
Spruce Pine, NC
I love my Apple Watch, it’s nice not to have to take my phone everywhere with me I can just glance at my watch when I get a message. It is also nice to have the voice text back option.
Kelly  C.
Bluefield, WV
Apple Computers Apple Watch Stainless Steel Case (38mm, Black Sport Band, UK) uploaded by Kelly  C.
Purchased at: Apple
I love my Apple Watch so much I honestly don’t know how I lived without out before purchasing. I would however improve the fact that you have to use headphones to listen to music and you can’t take your blood pressure without using a paid app. Other than that it’s awesome. [product:apple watch-series 4-gps-40mm-gold-aluminum-case-pink-sand-sport-band]