Apple Computers Apple Watch Series 2 38mm Stainless Steel Case with White Sport Band, Blue

BY APPLE

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Stainless steel or aluminum case Dual-core processor Built-in GPS Water resistant 50 meters1 Wi-Fi (802.11 b/g/n 2.4Ghz) Bluetooth 4.0 Heart rate sensor Accelerometer Gyroscope Ambient light sensor Second-generation Oled Retina display with Force Touch (2x brighter)2 Sapphire crystal (stainless steel and ceramic cases) Ion-X glass (aluminum cases) Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery Up to 18 hours of battery life4 Magnetic charging cable *Requires an iPhone 5 or later. Apple Watch Series 2 is a superior sports watch that measures your workouts with detailed customizable metrics. An advanced activity tracker that shows you how often you move, exercise, and stand, and lets you share your progress. A powerful health tool that helps you be more conscious of your overall well-being, starting with your heart rate. And an all-day assistant that provides instant access to the people, apps, and information you care about most. There are cases made from aluminum and stainless steel and a full range of interchangeable bands in a variety of styles, colors, and materials.3 All models run watchOS 3. Built-in GPS. Water resistance to 50 meters.1 A new lightning-fast dual-core processor. And a 2x brighter display for increased visibility in direct sunlight.2 Full of features that help you stay active, motivated, and connected, Apple Watch Series 2 is designed for all the ways you move. Selection may vary. Apple Watch requires an iPhone 5 or later. Classic Buckle, Leather Loop, Modern Buckle, Milanese Loop, and Link Bracelet bands are not water resistant. 1Apple Watch Series 2 has a water resistance rating of 50 meters under Iso standard 22810:2010. This means that it may be used for shallow-water activities like swimming in a pool or ocean. However, Apple Watch Series 2 should not be used for scuba diving, waterskiing, or other activities involving high-velocity water or submersion below shallow depth. 2Compared with the previous generation. 3All models come in distinct case and band combinations. Sport Band, Woven Nylon, stainless steel, and leather bands are all compatible with all Apple Watch models. 4Testing conducted by Apple in August 2016 using preproduction Apple Watch Series 1, Apple Watch Series 2, and Apple Watch Edition, each paired with an iPhone; all devices tested with prerelease software. All-day battery life is based on 18 hours with the following use: 90 time checks, 90 notifications, 45 minutes of app use, and a 30-minute workout with music playback from Apple Watch via Bluetooth, over the course of 18 hours. Battery life varies by use, configuration, and many other factors; actual results will vary. TM and © 2016 Apple Inc. All rights reserved Size: 42mm. Color: Blue. see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Target*
Allie P.
Allie P.
Pocono Lake, PA
I love my Apple Watch. My husband bought it for me a few months ago. We went back and forth not knowing what one to buy. I finally decided that I wanted the stainless steel one because I can be really tough one my watches and I wanted this one to last. I really don't think it's worth almost $300 more. But I still love it. It keeps me moving. If I'm having a lazy day it reminds me to get up and move at least once an hour. It keeps track of my step, the calories I burn and how long I exercise. I have mine set for my daily goals and I can change it whenever I feel like my goals are changing. I would recommend this Watch to anyone but unless you're really careless or something, I don't think you need the stainless steel watch.