Apple Computers Apple 16GB iPad Mini with Retina Display (Wi-Fi + Verizon) - Silver uploaded by Christine M.

BY APPLE #47 in Tablets

7.9-inch Retina display Photos and videos look incredibly detailed and text is razor sharp on the stunning Retina display, which features over 3.1 million pixels - a million more than an HDTV. Thin and light design iPad mini is incredibly powerful and capable, with advanced features like iSight and FaceTime HD cameras. Yet you can still hold it in one hand. A7 chip The powerful and power-efficient A7 chip with 64-bit architecture makes everything remarkably responsive - while still delivering up to 10 hours of battery life. (1) Ultrafast wireless Now you can get up to 2x faster Wi-Fi performance using 802.11n with MIMO. (2) And the Wi-Fi + Cellular model supports more LTE bands for fast connections the world over. (3) Powerful apps included iPad comes with great apps for sending email, browsing the web, and making video calls. It also includes apps that let you do amazing things with your photos, movies, music, documents, presentations, and spreadsheets. Over 475,000 apps on the App Store No matter what you love to do, there's probably an app for that. And because these apps are made specifically for iPad, they take full advantage of its advanced technologies. (4) iOS 7 iOS is even easier to use with features like smarter multitasking, AirDrop, and Control Center. And because it's designed for iPad, everything not only looks beautiful, it runs beautifully. (1) Battery life varies by use and configuration; see www. apple.com/batteries for more information. (2) Actual speed will vary based on range, connection rate, site conditions, size of network, and other factors. (3) Data plan required. LTE is available in select markets and through select carriers. Speeds will vary based on site conditions. For details on LTE support, contact your carrier and see www. apple.com/ipad/LTE. (4) Refers to the total number worldwide. Not all content is available in all countries. see more...

Buy on Walmart
sky k.
sky k.
I actually bought my Apple iPad mini to use for deal finding and reviewing products. I enjoy my tablet but ultimately I have found myself using it to stream TV or look up info/instructions or recipes that I can easily carry around the house with me. The one thing I wish I had considered is needing a keyboard to more easily type. I also am tired of having to update the software every month and agree to new terms and conditions all the time. I only use it on WiFi and don't have it connected to my cellphone carrier.
Amber T.
Amber T.
Tuscola, TX
This product has been well worth the money spent. It is user friendly and you are able to customize the device to meet your needs. I also enjoy being able to link my phone to the device and gave my info on both. I would highly recommend this to others of all ages.
Addie T.
Addie T.
Dallas, GA
Super awesome tablet! My parents bought this for my brother so he could video from his drone, and the quality pictures and videos is AMAZING! And did I mention the music sounds great on it? Definitely a must have! I am very satisfied with this product.
Mahasin I.
Mahasin I.
Paterson, NJ
I love my iPad I do everything on my iPad you complete games on your iPad in Everett in the list with you can do on the iPad especially the iPad mini it's just create my nieces and nephew love it
Alexia D.
Alexia D.
Los Angeles, CA
Good, but I kind of feel like this is just a big iPhone. And the iPhone screens are getting so big you might see something that really meets in the middle! Good for kids though.
Paola D.
Paola D.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love my tablet. I take it with me mostly when i travel so that I can stay connected. Its like a mini computer and i don't have to use my phone by using my tablet.
Miranda M.
Miranda M.
Orange, TX
I love this iPad. I hAd an android tablet before now I will ever switch back. My only complaint is the storage space but I could have gotten a higher one.
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Peckville, Pa
Love the tablet ! Just wish the screen resolution was as good as my phone I find myself using the phone for everything vs the iPad because of it.
valerie k.
valerie k.
Grand Junction, CO
My daughter lives her iPad mini .. she does school stuff and fun activities on it and it has a good sound volume and great color and picture ,
Regan A.
Regan A.
Dana Point, CA
Perfect for reading, viewing pictures, or watching movies on long flights! The screen is a great size and the picture is great