Apple Clear Case for iPhone 11

Thin, light, and easy to grip — this Apple-designed Clear Case shows off the brilliant colored finish of you iPhone 11 while providing extra protection. Made from a blend of optically clear polycarbonate and flexible TPU materials, the Clear Case provides a solid, comfortable feel. The back is designed to be sturdy while the sides are made from a softer, more flexible material that fits right over the buttons for an improved grip. And when it's time to wirelessly charge, just leave the case on and set it on your Qi-certified charger. A scratch-resistant coating has been applied to both the interior and exterior. And all materials and coatings are optimized to prevent yellowing over time. Just like every Apple-designed case, it's put through thousands of hours of testing throughout the design and manufacturing process. So not only does it look great, it's built to protect your iPhone from scratches and drops.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Apple Clear Case for iPhone 11!
Augusta , ME
Both my son and I have this clear case for our Apple 11 iPhones. No issues since we got them in December (and it’s March now) feels like they are sturdy and now flimsy!!
CA
It’s super durable, and doesn’t turn yellow like most other clear cases which is great! Although it’s more on the expensive side for a case, it’s worth it for sure.
binghamton, ny
The clear cases let you still enjoy the color of your iPhone. Some clear cases have patterns on them, mine has flowers and it’s really cute with my purple phone.
Georgetown, KY
I’ve only had this for a few weeks but I’m happy with it so far! I like seeing the color of my phone and I’ve dropped my phone once and it was fine.
San Antonio , TX
I just love how the clear case goes so well with my phone and mainly cause the color of my phone it’s so pretty love that it gets a pop to the case
hazleton
I enjoy these clear case because it’s durable and of course clear. The iPhone 11 offers vibrant colored phones and this case lets you showcase that
Kansas City (Kansas)
I like them because you are [email protected] see the nice colors of the phone, all depends what pretty color you choose but they go yellowish really fast
Hillside, NJ
So far it's been pretty good. I've dropped my phone a few times and lucky no cracks. But it can get dirty fast so make sure you clean it often.
seatac
Very basic. Shows the color of the phone. You can make your own designs on it. But I don’t think it can protect your phone from cracking
New Haven
It’s just a case it’s not a big deal I like it keeps my screen safe that’s it I got my for free which is nice but it is what it is

Looking for your answer?