Apple Clear Case for Apple iPhone 11

Thin, light, and easy to grip — this Apple-designed Clear Case shows off the brilliant colored finish of you iPhone 11 while providing extra protection. Made from a blend of optically clear polycarbonate and flexible TPU materials, the Clear Case provides a solid, comfortable feel. The back is designed to be sturdy while the sides are made from a softer, more flexible material that fits right over the buttons for an improved grip. And when it's time to wirelessly charge, just leave the case on and set it on your Qi-certified charger. A scratch-resistant coating has been applied to both the interior and exterior. And all materials and coatings are optimized to prevent yellowing over time. Just like every Apple-designed case, it's put through thousands of hours of testing throughout the design and manufacturing process. So not only does it look great, it's built to protect your iPhone from scratches and drops.

Is this phone worth the upgrade? I think most iPhones are similar but it does seem to have a better camera?
WiiLl I be able to get this for free?
Is this worth upgrading from iPhone X or wait for IPhone 12?
Start your review of Apple Clear Case for Apple iPhone 11!
Chantel H.
Pierre Part, LA
Apple Clear Case for Apple iPhone 11 uploaded by Chantel H.
Purchased at: Amazon
I love the Apple I phone 11 . I have 2 one for me an one for my daughter. We love our phones. An would not trade it for nothing. Would recommend this to anyone who love Apple as much as my family does ❤️📱🍎
Elisse A.
El Paso
Apple Clear Case for Apple iPhone 11 uploaded by Elisse A.
Purchased at: Amazon
I love my clear iPhone case it makes my phone stand out more. Definitely recommend clear phone case is if you want to show of the color of your phone.
Natalia F.
I loved this case, protector my new Iphone and is perfect. I don't need worried about when follow down. Recommend
Luca Lacey B.
Oak Park, CA
Purchased at: Amazon
I think this application is really expensive for what you get! I do think they have a quality ones but they’re expensive
Brittney T.
columbus
Apple Clear Case for Apple iPhone 11 uploaded by Brittney T.
very good I have the iphone 11 works for me excellent I would recommend it works very well
Pia M.
Kansas City, KS
I like them because you are [email protected] see the nice colors of the phone, all depends what pretty color you choose but they go yellowish really fast
Vanessa S.
Santa Maria, CA
Apple Clear Case for Apple iPhone 11 uploaded by Vanessa S.
Purchased at: Best Buy
I’m obsessed with the plus the screen is so big and you can do so much on this screen and the camera is 10/10 I do my YouTube videos on my iPhone 11 Pro Max and they come out amazing quality and my photos come out bomb
Sandra J.
Upland, CA
Me agrada porque me ayuda a la manipulación de mi celular sin que se resbale, y puede verse el color del mismo sin ningún problema.
Badrunnesa T.
Buffalo, NY
It’s overall a good product. Protects the phone, but if you have a tendency to drop things, this might crack over time. It looks very elegant since you can customize it too on the back of the phone. Thin, but relatively sturdy.
Sara G.
Franklin Sq, NY
Apple Clear Case for Apple iPhone 11 uploaded by Sara G.
Purchased at: Apple
I love the photos you take, it has not given me a single problem with the phone. I love
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jacqueline S.
tulsa
il y a 2 ans
Apple Clear Case for Apple iPhone 11 Where did you get yours?
Naeema R. il y a 2 ans
Amazon
Ichrak L.
tatatouine
4,280 reviews
il y a 2 ans
Apple Clear Case for Apple iPhone 11 ?I think it is very expensive so I can't buy it. I used to think that this site gives some products for freeI think it is very expensive so I can't buy it. I used to think that this site gives some products for free
Bilal B. il y a 2 ans
Yeah but how to get this free prodect i like to receive some of this prodect soon
Brittney H.
Walnut, CA
il y a 2 ans
Apple Clear Case for Apple iPhone 11 Has anyone had any issues with yellowing of the case overtime?
Cyndi M. il y a 2 ans
Yes One thing that help mine was a mix of lemon juice & baking soda. Put the baking soda in a bowl & add just a little juice to make like a paste, put that on the case rub it in & let it set a few minutes & rinse it off it makes it much clear.