BY CINNAMON TOAST CRUNCH

Descriptions:

Hungry for more? The Toast Crunch family has expanded beyond your favorite Cinnamon Toast Crunch and French Toast Crunch cereals, to variety of delicious fruity flavors including Apple Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Strawberry Toast Crunch and Blueberry Toast Crunch.

Buy on Walmart
Veronica S.
Review for: Apple Cinnamon Toast Crunch™ Cereal 11.1 oz. Box more...
I was so excited to try this because i love the other cereals and apples. But i did not like this very much. The flavor wasnt anything special. The texture was strange, almost gummy while eating it without milk. I didnt like it but my 2 year old loved it.
Catherine M.
Riviera Beach, FL
So delicious! I’m glad they came out with this new flavor! It’s great to eat anytime of the day. Sometimes I eat it without milk as a mid day snack! I’m pregnant so this satisfies my craving for something sweet. Apple Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cereal
Cody R.
Columbia
Review for: Apple Cinnamon Toast Crunch™ Cereal 18.5 oz. Box more...
THIS IS THE BEST VERSION OF CTC EVER! Nothing else really needs to be said other than the fact that it’s at all of my local stores (Walmart, publix, foodlion, and bi-lo) so I can always get it and the day it goes off the shelf and I can’t get that bold flavor anymore with my morning breakfast anymore I’m going to be one super sad man!
Stefanie B.
Ormond Beach, FL
Review for: Apple Cinnamon Toast Crunch™ Cereal 11.1 oz. Box more...
Delicious! However not my favorite and would probably not purchase again. There are so many other cereals out there that have an apple cinnamon flavor and this can’t compete with them.
Kristy C.
amesbury
These were different to try but worth it. I loved the flavors that mixed together. Apple and cinnamon is just the perfect match for a delicious breakfast. Or even a snack
Dana R.
Orinda, CA
I'm not sure if this is the same as regular apple cinnamon Cheerios. For full disclosure purposes, I am reviewing this product as if it is regular apple cinnamon Cheerios
abby g.
Gaffney
Review for: Apple Cinnamon Toast Crunch™ Cereal 11.1 oz. Box more...
I LOVE THIS CEREAL. I am eating it as I write this. It tastes so good and cinnamon-appley. It's almost like a delicious apple pie. I hope more than anything that this cereal stays around forever, as if it gets discontinued I will be extremely sad. Purchased this at Food Lion for the first time and it instantly became my new favorite cereal.
Erika E.
Review for: Apple Cinnamon Toast Crunch™ Cereal 18.5 oz. Box more...
This was a disappointment.It tasted like watered down version of Apple Jacks and it had a weird texture almost slimy? I don’t know,but I would NOT recommend.
Luckily this cereal was on sale for $2.00 now I know why.
Kaylee B.
NY
There’s apple scent to it right when you open the box. It tastes just like apples when you eat it and I thought it wouldn’t be as good but ended up loving it.
Crystal S.
Rose Hill
This is sooo good. Apple cinnamon anything is mt favorite but these are so yummy. I ate the whole box in just a couplw days. I ate it dry and didn't even care.