Apple Cinnamon Glade® PlugIns® Scented Oil 2 Refills

Make your home more inviting with the light scent of gentle fragrance of sweet pea & lilac with Glade® PlugIns® Scented Oil Refill 2 pack.

Has anyone noticed the oil go by quick I swear I put in new ones weekly ?
Does anyone still use it?
Which one would you recommend? How long does it last you ??? [product:glade-plugins-scented-oils]
Start your review of Apple Cinnamon Glade® PlugIns® Scented Oil 2 Refills!
Product Highlights
“I just got this scent (it was on sale since I guess it's a winter scent) and put it in my living room - it smells great!” in reviews
“And I can say no matter what do or where ever I got im always surprised when I come back home to my house smelling like a amazing castle” in reviews
“I LOVE THESE PLUG INS...OMG.....I HAVE ONE IN EVERY ROOM....THEY SMELL WONDERFULLLL....THE BEST PLUG INS YOU CAN BUY......” in reviews
“There are so many different scents to choose from, so you can always change up the scents for each season, or in each room etc.” in reviews
“...aren't careful opening the package, but once it's plugged in, it lasts a long time and isn't overpowering.” in reviews
Fletcher, NC
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Apple Cinnamon Glade® PlugIns® Scented Oil 2 Refills uploaded by Christy W.
Glade products are great! The scented oils are great for adding that extra scent to a room. Almost every scent I have tried of the scented oils I have liked. Most last about the same amount of time. In which it all depends on the setting you use In to how long the oil lasts. It can last up to about 30 days if kept on the lowest setting but I do know the scents do start to fade no matter which you use at about half the time. The scent is strong and perfect at first but then about 2weeks in you can certainly tell the scent starting to fade. Other than this I absolutely love the scented oils I use them in literally every room in my house! And am always getting compliments on how great my home always smells! So for that I say thanks glade! Hawaiian Breeze® Glade® PlugIns® Scented Oil 3 Refills
Mastic
Smells amazing. I have 3 dogs and smoke in my home so things get pretty stinky in here. Especially when it’s cold outside and I cannot open the windows to air everything out. I’ve been using for well over a year and it really does the job. I notice the smell once I walk through the door from work. So much better then having to smell the dogs. I’ve got so many compliments about the smell that’s why I continue to use it. They are also very inexpensive and even better they are almost always on sale. I highly recommend Atleast trying them I can bet you will be picking them up after a month of using.
Charleston, SC
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Plug-in scented oils are my favorite thing to consistently use in my apartment. Glade is my go-to brand because they’re affordable and the scents are amazing to keep my home smelling fresh and cozy. They last a decent amount of time (around one month) each and the oil warming devices aren’t huge and bulky so they can be placed in discreet places. I have noticed that the oil will often become cached on the warming device and I’ve experienced a few messy clean ups. However, the oil doesn’t drip on the floor or get on the wall, just the warming device. I highly recommend these!
Albany, NY
They smell so good in the house and I have the plug-in that you can gauge how strong the smell comes out of the plug-in .I will say I think after a few days you don’t smell it as much .which means that it may be dying down a bit so I will unplug it for about six hours and then re-plug it again to rejuvenate it .one plug-in last me about two weeks .they can get a little pricey depending on what size pack you buy. Forthe length of time that you can use them for it’s worth it.
Holy moly!! These things are strong!!!! To be honest I was kinda skeptical and didn’t wanna pay the price for this. But we’ll worth it! I plugged one in my room and one in the dining room. Holy crap they smell great!! And I do suggest getting a smell you know you like 100% because it’s VERY STRONG. I bought a smell I thought I liked and eww. Smelled like someone sprayed way to much perfume. Overall great though.
Athens, Ga.
I am fairly new to the Glad Plugins, having only used them now for about a year. With a 1200sq home, I have one in all the larger rooms of the home. They are FABULOUS!! I like to get new scents every time I purchase, as its hard to find just one favorite. The plug-ins last for a couple months at a time, and will leave your room, and home, smelling fresh all day long! Apple Cinnamon Glade® PlugIns® Scented Oil 2 Refills
Norwich, CT
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I love this glade plug-in sent. I love lavender and this is a very soothing smell. I do wish that the oils lasted longer because once I put them in I feel like they only last a week or two before the sun starts to fade even when they do have a little bit of oil left in the bottom. Maybe they could come up with a bigger plug-in oil holder or maybe they can concentrate the oil So that it lasts longer.
Webster, MA
I love my home to smell good, glade scented oils help. I like how low maintenance they are, pop in, plug in and ready to smell. The scent selection is awesome although I do wish they’d release more. Price is ok. They last a decent while about a month and the throw is excellent definitely smells up your average sized room. I leave mine plugged in all the time till they run out. Super good invention!
Price is more than I'd expect to pay for these. The refills last 2.5- 3 weeks maximum. Blue Odyssey refills are my go-to refills to grab at the local Dollar General to freshen up the entire home quickly before company is coming!  Blue Odyssey is the only scent that I like by this brand and it's hard to find.  Small rooms and spaces smell AMAZING AND CLEAN with these plugged in!
La Puente, CA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
These are a must have for any home! All the scents I have tried have been incredible and leave my house smelling so good and refreshing. My all time favorite scent would have to be the apple cinnamon but trust when I say they all smell incredible! I like to purchase the cleaner, softer scents for Spring & Summer and more of the apple cinnamon and pine scents in Winter for the holidays.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Sparks, NV
il y a un an
Paula P. • il y a un an
My favorite scents are the Cashmere Woods and the Seasonal Cinnamon. They last about a month.