Apple Cider Yankee Candle Tea Lights uploaded by Jade M.

BY YANKEE CANDLE

A welcoming aroma of hot cider spiced with cinnamon, cloves and nutmeg. Experience the authentic, true-to-life fragrance, with pure, natural spice extracts, and renowned Yankee Candle quality that have made us America's Best Loved Candle. Our scented tea lights are perfect for decorating with fragrance. These colorful little candles offer lots of possibilities. use multiple tea lights for dramatic style, or alone for a fragrant accent in a small room. They're also a perfect host or hostess gift! Conveniently packaged in boxes of 12 each. rse this site. see more...

Erica M.
San Antonio
Smells great! A little out side my price point but I still get them on the occasion when I can't afford it. I will some times buy them and blend in with a candle I have to extend the candle
Danielle D.
Beaver
My mother bought these for me and my husband when we got our new home. The seem to last for a very long time. They were very effective in making the whole house smell amazing!
Jessica F.
Allen
Awesome scent! Smells like fresh apple cider is brewing! great for fall or just any time you want to feel a super comfortable scent around the house! strong and masks ordors!
ashley r.
Coeburn
I love this scent! It's so relaxing and makes the whole house smells great! Makes u this k of the holidays by the scent! And it's not to strong of a scent which is great
Bella J.
Taunton, MA
I'm OBSESSED with Yankee Candle products. They always smell amazing and make your house feel so cozy. With fall approaching, I've been using these tea lights and they are so wonderful
angel c.
Rainelle, WV
Fall is in the air!!! At least at my house! It smells like apples cooking in my kitchen. It lets off a lot of fragrance and makes my house smell good for hours!
Kenadey D.
Love love love this scent ! Perfect and amzing for the fall to litterlaly make your room smell like absolute fall!! My whole family loves these candles!!
Hayley P.
Jacksonville, FL
I just tried these for the first time yesterday and I love them. I didn’t know yankee candle made these and I’m officially hooked. They smell so good
Maren w.
Bullhead City, AZ
i love this smell. it makes my home smell like thanksgiving all fall long.  I sometimes use it in the summer to freshen up the house.
Gladis T.
Houston , TX
1,517 reviews
This is a great product and it is affordable.  I love this product because it meet my expectations, its packaging is great.
Victoria F.
Does this smell authentic?