Apple Cider Yankee Candle Tea Lights uploaded by Jade M.

BY YANKEE CANDLE

A welcoming aroma of hot cider spiced with cinnamon, cloves and nutmeg. Experience the authentic, true-to-life fragrance, with pure, natural spice extracts, and renowned Yankee Candle quality that have made us America's Best Loved Candle. Our scented tea lights are perfect for decorating with fragrance. These colorful little candles offer lots of possibilities. use multiple tea lights for dramatic style, or alone for a fragrant accent in a small room. They're also a perfect host or hostess gift! Conveniently packaged in boxes of 12 each. rse this site. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Miranda V.
I looooove yankee candle! I cant imagine how much money I have spent there, haha. So many good ideas for gifts and they have something new for every holiday. They have a huge variety of scented candles to choose from and they always have a sale going on! Highly recommend! 😍
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
The job of a food reviewer is to accurately convey the taste, texture, smell, and presentation of a restaurant's food. You not only comment on the food but also on the atmosphere, staff knowledge and attentiveness, the speed of service, the general impression of the restaurant or cafe. A great food review puts the reader at your table with you, allowing them to decide whether or not they want to visit the restaurant when they're done reading.
Leagh G.
These are really a lovely product. Tealights are so cute and small and are great for decorating your home and making it smell amazing. They last a long time and are fairly affordable. I get lots of compliments about them. Would recommend for sure.
katohara5 O.
We loved these tea lights they make for some romantic evenings as well as a great ambiance creator! I wish they lasted longer but what else are you going to expect with tea lights? This brand is great!
Erica M.
San Antonio
Smells great! A little out side my price point but I still get them on the occasion when I can't afford it. I will some times buy them and blend in with a candle I have to extend the candle
Danielle D.
Beaver
My mother bought these for me and my husband when we got our new home. The seem to last for a very long time. They were very effective in making the whole house smell amazing!
Jessica F.
Allen
Awesome scent! Smells like fresh apple cider is brewing! great for fall or just any time you want to feel a super comfortable scent around the house! strong and masks ordors!
ashley r.
Coeburn
I love this scent! It's so relaxing and makes the whole house smells great! Makes u this k of the holidays by the scent! And it's not to strong of a scent which is great
Bella J.
Unity, ME
I'm OBSESSED with Yankee Candle products. They always smell amazing and make your house feel so cozy. With fall approaching, I've been using these tea lights and they are so wonderful
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
I love this false scent it leaves my house smelling amazing and these candles burn for a very long time period Yankee Candle does cost a little more but you get your money's worth I would recommend these to anyone who loves candles and loves to have the house smelling good
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Does this smell authentic?