Apple Cider Yankee Candle Tea Lights uploaded by Jade M.

BY YANKEE CANDLE

A welcoming aroma of hot cider spiced with cinnamon, cloves and nutmeg. Experience the authentic, true-to-life fragrance, with pure, natural spice extracts, and renowned Yankee Candle quality that have made us America's Best Loved Candle. Our scented tea lights are perfect for decorating with fragrance. These colorful little candles offer lots of possibilities. use multiple tea lights for dramatic style, or alone for a fragrant accent in a small room. They're also a perfect host or hostess gift! Conveniently packaged in boxes of 12 each. rse this site. see more...

Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
The job of a food reviewer is to accurately convey the taste, texture, smell, and presentation of a restaurant's food. You not only comment on the food but also on the atmosphere, staff knowledge and attentiveness, the speed of service, the general impression of the restaurant or cafe. A great food review puts the reader at your table with you, allowing them to decide whether or not they want to visit the restaurant when they're done reading.
Miranda V.
I looooove yankee candle! I cant imagine how much money I have spent there, haha. So many good ideas for gifts and they have something new for every holiday. They have a huge variety of scented candles to choose from and they always have a sale going on! Highly recommend! 😍
Megan F.
Melbourne
Absolutely love this smell during the fall. I feel like the smell don’t go very far, but the room it’s in, it seems effective. I would recommend buying more than one if your wanting the whole House to smell.
Sarah H.
Bemidji, MN
I love this brand! Quality candles and a wide variety of scents to choose from, along with different sizes to fit whatever need you might have. This is one of my favorite scents, especially in the fall💕💕💕
AMBER R.
BAYTOWN, TX
Smells like apple cider, Good strong smell. Use tealight candles in home decor that require tealights. Prefer scented versions. Everyone loves apple cinnamon smell in the fall and winter.
Jayleene S.
Channelview, TX
Yankee Candle never fails! These candles are so strong, but the scent is wonderful and doesn't bother you. It is super effective because as soon as you light them up, they start working throughout the room! I would definitely recommend this product :)
Leagh G.
These are really a lovely product. Tealights are so cute and small and are great for decorating your home and making it smell amazing. They last a long time and are fairly affordable. I get lots of compliments about them. Would recommend for sure.
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
I love this false scent it leaves my house smelling amazing and these candles burn for a very long time period Yankee Candle does cost a little more but you get your money's worth I would recommend these to anyone who loves candles and loves to have the house smelling good
Ricki B.
Harlingen, TX
I love these little candles!
They look so cute lit up around pumpkins and its perfect for fall time! They really add the right amout of freshness to a room. You instantly smell them when you walk in the house.
katohara5 O.
We loved these tea lights they make for some romantic evenings as well as a great ambiance creator! I wish they lasted longer but what else are you going to expect with tea lights? This brand is great!
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Does this smell authentic?