Apple Bottoms Leggings uploaded by Nadia A.

BY APPLE BOTTOMS

sadie d.
Ottawa, IL
I'll never understand the hype of this product. it made my skin itch. I could easily pick up a cheap pair of solid black leggings for half the price
Bella D.
Mocksville, NC
Ummm no. I have a solid pair and don't like them. Worn only once. I keep them around so I know what not to try again. Price not too bad actually but very cheap make. I'll stick with Lulu's and forever 21. Oh did I mention they made my skin itchy. So for sensitive skin. No way.
Ruth S.
I'm not sure how to feel about it. It is an okay item, nothing major... for the brand I was expecting better.
shamara h.
San Diego, CA
this is an okay brand but not to impressed with it and quality isn't too good and just not my type plus its on the more expensive side and quality isn't good so please don't buy if you're trying to get something good cause it isn't good at ally don't recommend at all
marcieli s.
Três Passos
Apple bottom was my brand back in the day. Till this day I love anything that is Apple Bottom. The jeans and leggings make any women look sexy. Plus a big bonus they are so cute and fashionable. They fit any shape,size,and any age. My 54 year old friend has a pair and she looks absolutely amazing.
danielle m.
apple bottom leggings are so great because they give you such a lovely figure and definitely would like to buy more of them as far as im concerned they are very effective and they dont tear easily but they are a bit expensive and i would definitely recommend them to others
Julia A.
Trondheim
Im not a really good fan of those leggings because in my opinion the pattern doesnt make you look good. It will not look so good with most of you clothes and i dont like beeing limited in what i wear so i would have bought them again if i had a chance.
Rocio M.
Benson, AZ
I am 5'9 and my leg length, hip, and bottom ratio makes it incredible difficult to find leggings to fit me properly without any fashion faux pas, but these bad boys and any others by Apple bottom really do give me the perfect fit!
Abigail G.
glenda a.
Bledsoe, KY
I have never tried the product, as thinking about purchasing but, after reading the reviews changed my mind
Jessica C.
What store sells this brand?
Chelsea A.
People still wear apple bottom?
Jody H.
Gardner, KS
Are these just for skinny women?
Ksheng X.
Gravette, AR
Are they comfortable to wear?
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Honestly...Who owns a pair of these? And what kind of top do you wear with them?