Add a Photo

Photo (1)
Deanna W.
Deanna W.
Quakertown, PA

I will say the designs are very very nice!! But...the fabric is thin to where it rolls down your butt very easily! Got this as a gift and I would not pay so much for crappy leggings.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.

I used to love Apple Bottoms but their leggings are just atrocious. Their designs are awful.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.

I love love love the style and pattern... These pants are so darn stylish and trendy I just love love love them...
Cassie J.
Cassie J.
Verdun, Quebec

Not my cup of tea and not for curvy shaped women at all and can see imderwears
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Ponchatoula, LA

I don't like apple bottom ANYTHING!!! I think the brand is just TACKY! I wouldn't wear them if they were FREE
Jenny G.
Jenny G.
Champlain, NY

Years ago it seemed that Applebottom made quality clothes. Either I've changed my opinion on what quality is or they have started using cheaper materials. When something goes in the wash and shrinks/discolors its not for me. For that, this gets a C rating. Sorry!
Latacia G.
Latacia G.
APO, AP

Due to Apple Bottom Jeans not being so popular anymore I went in to this purchase with hopes that my faith will be restored, but I was disappointed to say the least. I love the design but the fit was just something I couldn't ignore. It didn't hug the right parts of my body and it was way too saggy
Casey W.
Casey W.

These exact pair are on amazon for 9 bucks, might I add these are cheap, see-through leggings. They are horrible for winter and not that cute.
Violet T.
Violet T.
los angeles, ca

Don't really like this brand.. I see it being sold at fallas for $4 $5 dollars..
tiffanie h.
tiffanie h.
Lawrenceville, GA

No one should ever wear that! it looks like someone painted some cement mixture on to the left side, then let a rabid raccoon crack it and leave marks on it!
Jessica C.
Jessica C.

What store sells this brand?
Jody H.
Jody H.
Gardner, KS

Are these just for skinny women?
Chelsea A.
Chelsea A.

People still wear apple bottom?
Ksheng X.
Ksheng X.
Gravette, AR

Are they comfortable to wear?
Heather S.
Heather S.
Shalimar, Fl

Honestly...Who owns a pair of these? And what kind of top do you wear with them?

Join Now