Apple Bottoms Leggings uploaded by Nadia A.

BY APPLE BOTTOMS

Madison B.
They are pretty cute, and I like the design on the leg of it.. Overall it was too thin in my opinion
Stefanie D.
I don't really care for them. they aren't thick enough for me. i don't like see through leggings sorry
Jennifer R.
Brooklyn, NY
I love these things! Great price and made decently. Apple Bottom really fits my curves well ;)
tabetha T.
Fashionista Expert Level 5
I do not like apple bottom products they are made poor quality and do not last any time at all.
Samantha S.
I love em super cute and fashionable they r even comfy to wear but i cant fit into mine anymore
Joann C.
They are cute on pics and look like good quality but in person they are not its cheaply made...
Ashley M.
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I used to love Apple Bottoms but their leggings are just atrocious. Their designs are awful.
Ashley D.
Reisterstown , MD
Thin, they roll down and had a run in it the second time I wore them. Not worth the price.
Megan A.
Fashionista Expert Level 2
This brand was fun at one time. Than just fell off the radar and is more of a joke now.
Mekhi C.
Fairfield, OH
These legging's are super cute but it may feel fake on some people but there really nice
Jessica C.
What store sells this brand?
Chelsea A.
People still wear apple bottom?
Jody H.
Gardner, KS
Are these just for skinny women?
Ksheng X.
Gravette, AR
Are they comfortable to wear?
Heather S.
SHALIMAR, FL
Honestly...Who owns a pair of these? And what kind of top do you wear with them?