Apple Bottoms Leggings uploaded by Nadia A.

BY APPLE BOTTOMS

Violet T.
Violet T.
Los Angeles , CA
Don't really like this brand.. I see it being sold at fallas for $4 $5 dollars..
Casey W.
Casey W.
These exact pair are on amazon for 9 bucks, might I add these are cheap, see-through leggings. They are horrible for winter and not that cute.
Jenny G.
Jenny G.
Champlain, NY
Years ago it seemed that Applebottom made quality clothes. Either I've changed my opinion on what quality is or they have started using cheaper materials. When something goes in the wash and shrinks/discolors its not for me. For that, this gets a C rating. Sorry!
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Baton Rouge, LA
I don't like apple bottom ANYTHING!!! I think the brand is just TACKY! I wouldn't wear them if they were FREE
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
I love love love the style and pattern... These pants are so darn stylish and trendy I just love love love them...
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
I used to love Apple Bottoms but their leggings are just atrocious. Their designs are awful.
Deanna W.
Deanna W.
Quakertown, PA
I will say the designs are very very nice!! But...the fabric is thin to where it rolls down your butt very easily! Got this as a gift and I would not pay so much for crappy leggings.
Wookie W.
Wookie W.
TX
I have a pair of these I got quite cheap and I love them. While they are expensive on the website, sometimes you can find them on amazon for much more reasonable prices. I love the way they fit and that they are actually long enough as I have very long legs, but they still go to the perfect length.
Ameshia O.
Ameshia O.
Ugly and cheaply made. Guaranteed at least one major rip in the crotch area
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Punta Gorda, FL
Don't get me wrong I LOVE Leggings. They can make any shirt look cute. Apple Bottoms has to much going on, always has to have some kind of childish design on them or some kind of sparkle. They are suitable for a small child not an adult
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
What store sells this brand?
Chelsea A.
Chelsea A.
People still wear apple bottom?
Jody H.
Jody H.
Gardner, KS
Are these just for skinny women?
Ksheng X.
Ksheng X.
Gravette, AR
Are they comfortable to wear?
Heather S.
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Honestly...Who owns a pair of these? And what kind of top do you wear with them?