Apple Bottoms Leggings uploaded by Nadia A.

BY APPLE BOTTOMS

ayanna j.
Okay so, I hate almost every Apple bottom product because 1. they aren't trendy and 2. everything looks cheap.
Jessica H.
Baton Rouge, LA
I don't like apple bottom ANYTHING!!! I think the brand is just TACKY! I wouldn't wear them if they were FREE
Ruth S.
I'm not sure how to feel about it. It is an okay item, nothing major... for the brand I was expecting better.
chanel o.
Lithonia, GA
Not really all that sure I like or love these I'm more of a plain and casual person. But the fabric feels nice
nia b.
Ossining, NY
I love these pants they shape nicely.The color is so nice and the material inst the cheap type it is quality
Maria Elena L.
Wore then once and after that never again. I have thicker thighs and you could see that they were too thin.
glenda a.
Bledsoe, KY
I have never tried the product, as thinking about purchasing but, after reading the reviews changed my mind
Erica L.
Santa Maria, CA
I purchased a pair of these thinking they would be totally worth the price and i was deffenitly wrong.!
Cayla M.
Anderson, Indiana
The quality of these is not all that good, but the style is very cute and they would be great for teens
Kayla V.
Warminster, PA
Not a big fan, very tacky and out of style. Personally I think they look cheap. Very see through also.
Jessica C.
What store sells this brand?
Chelsea A.
People still wear apple bottom?
Jody H.
Gardner, KS
Are these just for skinny women?
Ksheng X.
Gravette, AR
Are they comfortable to wear?
Heather S.
SHALIMAR, FL
Honestly...Who owns a pair of these? And what kind of top do you wear with them?