Add a Photo

Photo (1)
misti c.
misti c.
Goodlettsville, TN

Not a great made product , looks good but quality not great. Younger teens wold like
Carrine W.
Carrine W.
New Hope, MN

These are very fashionable and appealing at first site but they are terrible. the material is very cheap so they fade and shrink right after the first wash. they are also very uncomfortable, they ride up and give you no room to move.. to top it all off they are wayyy to expensive
Heather M.
Heather M.
Bainbridge, GA

I normally love.apple bottom clothes but these were more of.a miss than a hit. Their Jeans are.awesome but these leggings fit awkward.
Susana J.
Susana J.
Lagrange, IN

Alto this used to be my five brand for leggings. Be quality of the fabric and altogether quality has gone down steadily. I very disappointed.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Summerville, SC

The market for leggings for ladies with the apple botton has increased. There are more companies that have these leggings in more colors and styles for a better price. The lwggings are nice but are not worth the price. Shop around before you purchase. Try Dots fashion or TJ Maxx for better leggings
Alexia S.
Alexia S.
Binghamton, NY

I'm not, and have never been a fan of apple bottom jeans... The material isn't the greatest, and for the price you can definitely get better from other brands.
Heather H.
Heather H.

Not cute. not comfortable. not actually good for girls with big butts. def a no!
Natasha t.
Natasha t.
Elizabeth, NJ

Online it looks amazing and you would want to buy it but in person it is made of cheap materials and it is not something i would wear .
Briana E.
Briana E.
Louisville, KY

I bought these for my sister after she lost her baby weight because it makes her feel younger. They are pretty cute, but it's not my taste. A bit tattered after repeated washes I noticed.
Bella D.
Bella D.
Mocksville, NC

Ummm no. I have a solid pair and don't like them. Worn only once. I keep them around so I know what not to try again. Price not too bad actually but very cheap make. I'll stick with Lulu's and forever 21. Oh did I mention they made my skin itchy. So for sensitive skin. No way.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.

What store sells this brand?
Jody H.
Jody H.
Gardner, KS

Are these just for skinny women?
Chelsea A.
Chelsea A.

People still wear apple bottom?
Ksheng X.
Ksheng X.
Gravette, AR

Are they comfortable to wear?
Heather S.
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL

Honestly...Who owns a pair of these? And what kind of top do you wear with them?

Join Now