Apple Bottoms Leggings uploaded by Nadia A.

BY APPLE BOTTOMS

Malaikia S.
Conyers, GA
I hate these. They are so ugly and so uncomfortable. The material is so cheap. Apple bottom needs to stick to jeans.
Kimberly W.
I am not a very big fan of these leggings. I feel that they look gaudy and having print on only one side is strange
Carly D.
Monroeville, PA
Horrible quality and fit. such a shame, I used to love applebottom brand! I can say ill never buy from here again.
Stephanie C.
I love love love the style and pattern... These pants are so darn stylish and trendy I just love love love them...
Heather W.
Charlotte, NC
Not so great. I don't find them as comfortable as I had hoped they would be and I won't buy unless they fix issues
Brittany P.
Tucson, AZ
They were not as comfortable as i was hoping. They are super cute though and leggings are definitely in right now.
Sarah B.
These look so trashy. The designs are tacky and the material is so sheer that you can see straight through them!!
ayanna j.
Okay so, I hate almost every Apple bottom product because 1. they aren't trendy and 2. everything looks cheap.
yancka d.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this pants i use to have a brown one back in junior high school everybody in my school use to like them
Macey S.
Brighton, IL
I love leggings. They are very cute. They looks really fancy too. But they don't fit like they are supposed to.
Jessica C.
What store sells this brand?
Chelsea A.
People still wear apple bottom?
Jody H.
Gardner, KS
Are these just for skinny women?
Ksheng X.
Gravette, AR
Are they comfortable to wear?
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Honestly...Who owns a pair of these? And what kind of top do you wear with them?