Add a Photo

Photo (1)
Kasey W.
Kasey W.
Seymour, TN

Can not stand to see people wearing these...horrible prints.
aisha a.
aisha a.

I hate there clothes!!! i just cannot stand them. this is because i had a little accident with them a few years ago...
Ko L.
Ko L.
Redding, Ca

Not worth the price. its uncomfortable and it rolls down. LOL
Chantal W.
Chantal W.

Look nice I think they look really cute I would like to find these.
yancka d.
yancka d.
Brooklyn, NY

I love this pants i use to have a brown one back in junior high school everybody in my school use to like them
Jeselyn V.
Jeselyn V.
Bridgeport, CT

I love leggings, but these are the worst one i have bought.
Chasity R.
Chasity R.
Williamstown, NJ

Now here the thing....these leggings are called apple bottoms...and truste I'm not 75 if u were to look at my profile I am 19 I just messed up my profile....bit anyway it's called apple bottoms and my body fits what this label is called so I have an apple shaped bottom....and these leggings are the worst because I have an apple bottom so they slide down alot.
Heather W.
Heather W.
Charlotte, NC

Not so great. I don't find them as comfortable as I had hoped they would be and I won't buy unless they fix issues
Briana E.
Briana E.
Louisville, KY

I bought these for my sister after she lost her baby weight because it makes her feel younger. They are pretty cute, but it's not my taste. A bit tattered after repeated washes I noticed.
Bella D.
Bella D.
Mocksville, NC

Ummm no. I have a solid pair and don't like them. Worn only once. I keep them around so I know what not to try again. Price not too bad actually but very cheap make. I'll stick with Lulu's and forever 21. Oh did I mention they made my skin itchy. So for sensitive skin. No way.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.

What store sells this brand?
Jody H.
Jody H.
Gardner, KS

Are these just for skinny women?
Chelsea A.
Chelsea A.

People still wear apple bottom?
Ksheng X.
Ksheng X.
Gravette, AR

Are they comfortable to wear?
Heather S.
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL

Honestly...Who owns a pair of these? And what kind of top do you wear with them?

Join Now