Apple Bottoms Leggings uploaded by Nadia A.

BY APPLE BOTTOMS

Cayla M.
Cayla M.
Anderson, Indiana
The quality of these is not all that good, but the style is very cute and they would be great for teens
Amy B.
Amy B.
I love these jeans! They fit very well and hug my curves just right. I guess I've had good luck with them, cause I see so many bad reviews but I liked them.
Deanna W.
Deanna W.
Quakertown, PA
I will say the designs are very very nice!! But...the fabric is thin to where it rolls down your butt very easily! Got this as a gift and I would not pay so much for crappy leggings.
Maria Elena L.
Maria Elena L.
Wore then once and after that never again. I have thicker thighs and you could see that they were too thin.
nia b.
nia b.
Ossining, NY
I love these pants they shape nicely.The color is so nice and the material inst the cheap type it is quality
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Long Beach, CA
The leggings are very pretty and stylish. They are comfortable and functional. They do not hang off of your body and they move with you.
Kassy S.
Kassy S.
Bradenton, FL
Love the design on these but apple bottom clothing never fits right and I'm a thicker girl you would think they would fit good lol
tiffanie h.
tiffanie h.
Lawrenceville, GA
No one should ever wear that! it looks like someone painted some cement mixture on to the left side, then let a rabid raccoon crack it and leave marks on it!
Violet T.
Violet T.
Los Angeles , CA
Don't really like this brand.. I see it being sold at fallas for $4 $5 dollars..
Andrea T.
Andrea T.
Far Rockaway, NY
These are cute considering the designs that apeople bottom usually comes up with .
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
What store sells this brand?
Chelsea A.
Chelsea A.
People still wear apple bottom?
Jody H.
Jody H.
Gardner, KS
Are these just for skinny women?
Ksheng X.
Ksheng X.
Gravette, AR
Are they comfortable to wear?
Heather S.
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Honestly...Who owns a pair of these? And what kind of top do you wear with them?