Add a Photo

Photo (1)
Danee N.
Danee N.
Gardena , Ca
This brand has definitely fell off... The quality those sucks... Wear DARK underwear
Kasey W.
Kasey W.
Seymour, TN
Can not stand to see people wearing these...horrible prints.
aisha a.
aisha a.
I hate there clothes!!! i just cannot stand them. this is because i had a little accident with them a few years ago...
Ko L.
Ko L.
Redding, Ca
Not worth the price. its uncomfortable and it rolls down. LOL
Chantal W.
Chantal W.
Look nice I think they look really cute I would like to find these.
yancka d.
yancka d.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this pants i use to have a brown one back in junior high school everybody in my school use to like them
Malaikia S.
Malaikia S.
Conyers, GA
I hate these. They are so ugly and so uncomfortable. The material is so cheap. Apple bottom needs to stick to jeans.
Chasity R.
Chasity R.
Williamstown, NJ
Now here the thing....these leggings are called apple bottoms...and truste I'm not 75 if u were to look at my profile I am 19 I just messed up my profile....bit anyway it's called apple bottoms and my body fits what this label is called so I have an apple shaped bottom....and these leggings are the worst because I have an apple bottom so they slide down alot.
Joann C.
Joann C.
They are cute on pics and look like good quality but in person they are not its cheaply made...
crissandra m.
crissandra m.
Lakeville, IN
Please everyone, stop buying leggings. I get that they go well under certain dresses or skirts or whatever but if you want your legs covered up, stop wearing dresses and skirts. These are very tacky and look bad on almost everybody... Skinny, curvy, plus sized... Stop. Please.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
What store sells this brand?
Chelsea A.
Chelsea A.
People still wear apple bottom?
Jody H.
Jody H.
Gardner, KS
Are these just for skinny women?
Ksheng X.
Ksheng X.
Gravette, AR
Are they comfortable to wear?
Heather S.
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Honestly...Who owns a pair of these? And what kind of top do you wear with them?