Apple Bottoms Leggings uploaded by Nadia A.

BY APPLE BOTTOMS

Heather W.
Charlotte, NC
Not so great. I don't find them as comfortable as I had hoped they would be and I won't buy unless they fix issues
Sarah B.
These look so trashy. The designs are tacky and the material is so sheer that you can see straight through them!!
ayanna j.
Okay so, I hate almost every Apple bottom product because 1. they aren't trendy and 2. everything looks cheap.
yancka d.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this pants i use to have a brown one back in junior high school everybody in my school use to like them
chanel o.
Lithonia, GA
Not really all that sure I like or love these I'm more of a plain and casual person. But the fabric feels nice
Jessica H.
Baton Rouge, LA
I don't like apple bottom ANYTHING!!! I think the brand is just TACKY! I wouldn't wear them if they were FREE
tammy g.
Columbus, OH
I was disappointed with my leggings..theywere too thin and a bit overpriced for what igot ithink. i would not order these again.
Maria Elena L.
Wore then once and after that never again. I have thicker thighs and you could see that they were too thin.
Erica L.
Santa Maria, CA
I purchased a pair of these thinking they would be totally worth the price and i was deffenitly wrong.!
Cayla M.
Anderson, Indiana
The quality of these is not all that good, but the style is very cute and they would be great for teens
Jessica C.
What store sells this brand?
Chelsea A.
People still wear apple bottom?
Jody H.
Gardner, KS
Are these just for skinny women?
Ksheng X.
Gravette, AR
Are they comfortable to wear?
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Honestly...Who owns a pair of these? And what kind of top do you wear with them?