Add a Photo

Photo (1)
Macey S.
Macey S.
Brighton, IL

I love leggings. They are very cute. They looks really fancy too. But they don't fit like they are supposed to.
Nalleli Z.
Nalleli Z.
Aurora, CO

I didn't think Apple bottoms was still around. I remember when I was in high school everyone had a pair of these Jeans. I always found them cute bought never bought any.
Malaikia S.
Malaikia S.
Conyers, GA

I hate these. They are so ugly and so uncomfortable. The material is so cheap. Apple bottom needs to stick to jeans.
Madison B.
Madison B.

They are pretty cute, and I like the design on the leg of it.. Overall it was too thin in my opinion
Sarah B.
Sarah B.

These look so trashy. The designs are tacky and the material is so sheer that you can see straight through them!!
Deanna C.
Deanna C.

I love these. They are fashion forward and very unique!
Liliana J.
Liliana J.

They don't make your butt look good
Linda S.
Linda S.

Leggings are supposed to be form fitting, but I don't like the fit of these at all.
Briana E.
Briana E.
Louisville , KY

I bought these for my sister after she lost her baby weight because it makes her feel younger. They are pretty cute, but it's not my taste. A bit tattered after repeated washes I noticed.
Bella D.
Bella D.
Mocksville, NC

Ummm no. I have a solid pair and don't like them. Worn only once. I keep them around so I know what not to try again. Price not too bad actually but very cheap make. I'll stick with Lulu's and forever 21. Oh did I mention they made my skin itchy. So for sensitive skin. No way.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.

What store sells this brand?
Jody H.
Jody H.
Gardner, KS

Are these just for skinny women?
Chelsea A.
Chelsea A.

People still wear apple bottom?
Ksheng X.
Ksheng X.
Gravette, AR

Are they comfortable to wear?
Heather S.
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL

Honestly...Who owns a pair of these? And what kind of top do you wear with them?

Join Now