Apple Bottoms Leggings uploaded by Nadia A.

BY APPLE BOTTOMS

Marketa T.
Marketa T.
Richmond, VA
Honestly , I used to like apple bottoms back when I was in high school. Now the line just seems very cheesy. I put it up there with babyphat.
Brittany P.
Brittany P.
Tucson, AZ
They were not as comfortable as i was hoping. They are super cute though and leggings are definitely in right now.
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
Little Rock, AR
When i bought these, i was so excited! They looked so cute! and it is difficult for me to find leggings that fit well on my plus size frame, but these were extremely disappointing. for starters, they were so thin that i could only wear them under skirts, and even when i pulled them all the way up, they still didn't fit very well over my butt, and certainly didn't make it look better. Then, as i wore them throughout the day, i was consistently having to pull them up to counter the rolling action that they exhibited. wore them once, and then shoved them in the back of my closet, and never wore them again.
Cristina H.
Cristina H.
Perris, CA
These leggings are cute..yet the quality sucks they look better in pictures
THESE I WOULDNT WEAR
Megan A.
Megan A.
Fashionista Expert
This brand was fun at one time. Than just fell off the radar and is more of a joke now.
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Bronx, NY
I love these things! Great price and made decently. Apple Bottom really fits my curves well ;)
Nary V.
Nary V.
Saint Paul, MN
Definitely not worth the extra money.
Violet T.
Violet T.
Los Angeles , CA
Don't really like this brand.. I see it being sold at fallas for $4 $5 dollars..
Casey W.
Casey W.
These exact pair are on amazon for 9 bucks, might I add these are cheap, see-through leggings. They are horrible for winter and not that cute.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
What store sells this brand?
Chelsea A.
Chelsea A.
People still wear apple bottom?
Jody H.
Jody H.
Gardner, KS
Are these just for skinny women?
Ksheng X.
Ksheng X.
Gravette, AR
Are they comfortable to wear?
Heather S.
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Honestly...Who owns a pair of these? And what kind of top do you wear with them?