Add a Photo

#1167 in uncategorized
Photo (1)
ayanna j.
ayanna j.

Okay so, I hate almost every Apple bottom product because 1. they aren't trendy and 2. everything looks cheap.
Nalleli Z.
Nalleli Z.
Aurora, CO

I didn't think Apple bottoms was still around. I remember when I was in high school everyone had a pair of these Jeans. I always found them cute bought never bought any.
Briana E.
Briana E.
Louisville, KY

I bought these for my sister after she lost her baby weight because it makes her feel younger. They are pretty cute, but it's not my taste. A bit tattered after repeated washes I noticed.
Malaikia S.
Malaikia S.
Conyers, GA

I hate these. They are so ugly and so uncomfortable. The material is so cheap. Apple bottom needs to stick to jeans.
Madison B.
Madison B.

They are pretty cute, and I like the design on the leg of it.. Overall it was too thin in my opinion
Sarah B.
Sarah B.

These look so trashy. The designs are tacky and the material is so sheer that you can see straight through them!!
Deanna C.
Deanna C.

I love these. They are fashion forward and very unique!
Liliana J.
Liliana J.

They don't make your butt look good
Joann C.
Joann C.

They are cute on pics and look like good quality but in person they are not its cheaply made...
crissandra m.
crissandra m.
Lakeville, IN

Please everyone, stop buying leggings. I get that they go well under certain dresses or skirts or whatever but if you want your legs covered up, stop wearing dresses and skirts. These are very tacky and look bad on almost everybody... Skinny, curvy, plus sized... Stop. Please.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.

What store sells this brand?
Jody H.
Jody H.
Gardner, KS

Are these just for skinny women?
Chelsea A.
Chelsea A.

People still wear apple bottom?
Ksheng X.
Ksheng X.
Gravette, AR

Are they comfortable to wear?
Heather S.
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL

Honestly...Who owns a pair of these? And what kind of top do you wear with them?