Add a Photo

Photo (1)
Jasmin C.
Jasmin C.
Sanger, CA

Love these, their super comfy, and everywhere i go i receive compliments on them. I love the design on the leg. I wasn't sure if the design would hold up while washing but I've have washed my leggings at least a dozen times and they still look flawless.
Grace F.
Grace F.
Kent, WA

I love the thought of apple bottom leggings but this not so much if it was all black or all snake print it would be to die for this is just spending mixed signals.
Unfortunately Apple Bottom isn't as easily accessible at the current line they carry. I own several items love them to pieces but they are older style. Toronto needs more current line items so that I can purchase such tights!!!
ayanna j.
ayanna j.

Okay so, I hate almost every Apple bottom product because 1. they aren't trendy and 2. everything looks cheap.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.

These look so trashy. The designs are tacky and the material is so sheer that you can see straight through them!!
Deanna C.
Deanna C.

I love these. They are fashion forward and very unique!
Liliana J.
Liliana J.

They don't make your butt look good
Linda S.
Linda S.

Leggings are supposed to be form fitting, but I don't like the fit of these at all.
Madison B.
Madison B.

They are pretty cute, and I like the design on the leg of it.. Overall it was too thin in my opinion
Nalleli Z.
Nalleli Z.
Aurora, CO

I didn't think Apple bottoms was still around. I remember when I was in high school everyone had a pair of these Jeans. I always found them cute bought never bought any.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.

What store sells this brand?
Jody H.
Jody H.
Gardner, KS

Are these just for skinny women?
Chelsea A.
Chelsea A.

People still wear apple bottom?
Ksheng X.
Ksheng X.
Gravette, AR

Are they comfortable to wear?
Heather S.
Heather S.
Shalimar, Fl

Honestly...Who owns a pair of these? And what kind of top do you wear with them?

Join Now