Apple Bottoms Leggings uploaded by Nadia A.

BY APPLE BOTTOMS

Malaikia S.
Malaikia S.
Conyers, GA
I hate these. They are so ugly and so uncomfortable. The material is so cheap. Apple bottom needs to stick to jeans.
Joann C.
Joann C.
They are cute on pics and look like good quality but in person they are not its cheaply made...
Rebecca G.
Rebecca G.
Fresno, CA
The girls wear these under dresses and certain long sweaters, but if you plus size like me, stay away from them please!
Casey W.
Casey W.
Not fond of the brand or the quality of the clothes . actually i didn't know the company was still in business . lol . i prefer Victorias Secrets tights
Nalleli Z.
Nalleli Z.
Aurora, CO
I didn't think Apple bottoms was still around. I remember when I was in high school everyone had a pair of these Jeans. I always found them cute bought never bought any.
ayanna j.
ayanna j.
Okay so, I hate almost every Apple bottom product because 1. they aren't trendy and 2. everything looks cheap.
Briana E.
Briana E.
Louisville, KY
I bought these for my sister after she lost her baby weight because it makes her feel younger. They are pretty cute, but it's not my taste. A bit tattered after repeated washes I noticed.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
These look so trashy. The designs are tacky and the material is so sheer that you can see straight through them!!
Natasha t.
Natasha t.
Elizabeth, NJ
Online it looks amazing and you would want to buy it but in person it is made of cheap materials and it is not something i would wear .
nique w.
nique w.
Doral, FL
Idk why theres so much bad comments on this because I'm a legging freak i mean i got about 10 black leggings and some other colour... I'm slim and these fit me perfectly ♥
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
What store sells this brand?
Chelsea A.
Chelsea A.
People still wear apple bottom?
Jody H.
Jody H.
Gardner, KS
Are these just for skinny women?
Ksheng X.
Ksheng X.
Gravette, AR
Are they comfortable to wear?
Heather S.
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Honestly...Who owns a pair of these? And what kind of top do you wear with them?