Add a Photo

Photo (1)
Cynthia M.
Cynthia M.
Chickamauga, Ga

These are really cute ... tho I do not know where I would ware them or what I would ware them with but they are cute
Tessa H.
Tessa H.
Antlers, OK

I feel like there are only so many leggings that can be cute and in NY opinion apple bottom shouldn't make them! They just aren't cute at all!
Kimberly W.
Kimberly W.

I am not a very big fan of these leggings. I feel that they look gaudy and having print on only one side is strange
tammy g.
tammy g.
Columbus, OH

I was disappointed with my leggings..theywere too thin and a bit overpriced for what igot ithink. i would not order these again.
Anna T.
Anna T.
Goodlettsvlle, TN

These leggings tend to wear out and stretch easily. There honestly aren't even any decent patterns available. very disappointed.
April G.
April G.
Lafayette, LA

I don't really care for them. they aren't thick enough for me. i don't like see through leggings sorry. most girls try to wear these as pants and it does not work out
Alexia S.
Alexia S.
Binghamton, NY

I'm not, and have never been a fan of apple bottom jeans... The material isn't the greatest, and for the price you can definitely get better from other brands.
Natasha t.
Natasha t.
Elizabeth, NJ

Online it looks amazing and you would want to buy it but in person it is made of cheap materials and it is not something i would wear .
Jasmin C.
Jasmin C.
Sanger, CA

Love these, their super comfy, and everywhere i go i receive compliments on them. I love the design on the leg. I wasn't sure if the design would hold up while washing but I've have washed my leggings at least a dozen times and they still look flawless.
Grace F.
Grace F.
Kent, WA

I love the thought of apple bottom leggings but this not so much if it was all black or all snake print it would be to die for this is just spending mixed signals.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.

What store sells this brand?
Jody H.
Jody H.
Gardner, KS

Are these just for skinny women?
Chelsea A.
Chelsea A.

People still wear apple bottom?
Ksheng X.
Ksheng X.
Gravette, AR

Are they comfortable to wear?
Heather S.
Heather S.
Shalimar, Fl

Honestly...Who owns a pair of these? And what kind of top do you wear with them?

Join Now