Add a Photo

Stefanie D.
Cynthia M.
Cynthia M.
Chickamauga, Ga
These are really cute ... tho I do not know where I would ware them or what I would ware them with but they are cute
Macey S.
Macey S.
Brighton, IL
I love leggings. They are very cute. They looks really fancy too. But they don't fit like they are supposed to.
Kimberly W.
Kimberly W.
I am not a very big fan of these leggings. I feel that they look gaudy and having print on only one side is strange
tammy g.
tammy g.
Columbus, OH
I was disappointed with my leggings..theywere too thin and a bit overpriced for what igot ithink. i would not order these again.
Anna T.
Anna T.
Hendersonvlle, TN
These leggings tend to wear out and stretch easily. There honestly aren't even any decent patterns available. very disappointed.
April G.
April G.
Lafayette, LA
I don't really care for them. they aren't thick enough for me. i don't like see through leggings sorry. most girls try to wear these as pants and it does not work out
Alexia S.
Alexia S.
Binghamton, NY
I'm not, and have never been a fan of apple bottom jeans... The material isn't the greatest, and for the price you can definitely get better from other brands.
Briana E.
Briana E.
Louisville, KY
I bought these for my sister after she lost her baby weight because it makes her feel younger. They are pretty cute, but it's not my taste. A bit tattered after repeated washes I noticed.
crissandra m.
crissandra m.
Lakeville, IN
Please everyone, stop buying leggings. I get that they go well under certain dresses or skirts or whatever but if you want your legs covered up, stop wearing dresses and skirts. These are very tacky and look bad on almost everybody... Skinny, curvy, plus sized... Stop. Please.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
What store sells this brand?
Jody H.
Jody H.
Gardner, KS
Are these just for skinny women?
Chelsea A.
Chelsea A.
People still wear apple bottom?
Ksheng X.
Ksheng X.
Gravette, AR
Are they comfortable to wear?
Heather S.
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Honestly...Who owns a pair of these? And what kind of top do you wear with them?