Apple Bottoms Leggings uploaded by Nadia A.

BY APPLE BOTTOMS

Jasmin C.
Sanger, CA
Love these, their super comfy, and everywhere i go i receive compliments on them. I love the design on the leg. I wasn't sure if the design would hold up while washing but I've have washed my leggings at least a dozen times and they still look flawless.
nique w.
Doral, FL
Idk why theres so much bad comments on this because I'm a legging freak i mean i got about 10 black leggings and some other colour... I'm slim and these fit me perfectly ♥
Nalleli Z.
Aurora, CO
I didn't think Apple bottoms was still around. I remember when I was in high school everyone had a pair of these Jeans. I always found them cute bought never bought any.
April G.
Lafayette, LA
I don't really care for them. they aren't thick enough for me. i don't like see through leggings sorry. most girls try to wear these as pants and it does not work out
Shauna L.
WEARE
These just don't fint correctly, they slide down, and you cant even find a normal pair of basic black, they all have dumb designs on them. who weould seriously ware these?
Grace F.
Kent, WA
I love the thought of apple bottom leggings but this not so much if it was all black or all snake print it would be to die for this is just spending mixed signals.
Alexia S.
Binghamton , NY
I'm not, and have never been a fan of apple bottom jeans... The material isn't the greatest, and for the price you can definitely get better from other brands.
tiffanie h.
Lawrenceville, GA
No one should ever wear that! it looks like someone painted some cement mixture on to the left side, then let a rabid raccoon crack it and leave marks on it!
Amy B.
I love these jeans! They fit very well and hug my curves just right. I guess I've had good luck with them, cause I see so many bad reviews but I liked them.
Leanne B.
Elizabeth , PA
Great for girls with curves. But over the years the quality of the brand has changed to being on the cheaper ,trasher end, but the prices continue to go up
Jessica C.
What store sells this brand?
Chelsea A.
People still wear apple bottom?
Jody H.
Gardner, KS
Are these just for skinny women?
Ksheng X.
Gravette, AR
Are they comfortable to wear?
Heather S.
SHALIMAR, FL
Honestly...Who owns a pair of these? And what kind of top do you wear with them?