Add a Photo

Photo (1)
Mariolys L.
Mariolys L.
MIAMI, FLORIDA

Son comodos y combinan con cualquier blusa, estos pantalones son esenciales en tu guarda ropa por eso debes tener uno.
nique w.
nique w.
Doral, FL

Idk why theres so much bad comments on this because I'm a legging freak i mean i got about 10 black leggings and some other colour... I'm slim and these fit me perfectly ♥
Rebecca G.
Rebecca G.
Fresno, CA

The girls wear these under dresses and certain long sweaters, but if you plus size like me, stay away from them please!
crissandra m.
crissandra m.
Lakeville, IN

Please everyone, stop buying leggings. I get that they go well under certain dresses or skirts or whatever but if you want your legs covered up, stop wearing dresses and skirts. These are very tacky and look bad on almost everybody... Skinny, curvy, plus sized... Stop. Please.
Jasmin C.
Jasmin C.
Sanger, CA

Love these, their super comfy, and everywhere i go i receive compliments on them. I love the design on the leg. I wasn't sure if the design would hold up while washing but I've have washed my leggings at least a dozen times and they still look flawless.
Grace F.
Grace F.
Kent, WA

I love the thought of apple bottom leggings but this not so much if it was all black or all snake print it would be to die for this is just spending mixed signals.
Madison B.
Madison B.

They are pretty cute, and I like the design on the leg of it.. Overall it was too thin in my opinion
ashley s.
ashley s.
SPRING, TX

The Apple Bottom brand is really tacky now and very much so out of style. These leggings they looks very tacky and I wouldn't be seen wearing these.
Briana E.
Briana E.
Louisville , KY

I bought these for my sister after she lost her baby weight because it makes her feel younger. They are pretty cute, but it's not my taste. A bit tattered after repeated washes I noticed.
Macey S.
Macey S.
Brighton, IL

I love leggings. They are very cute. They looks really fancy too. But they don't fit like they are supposed to.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.

What store sells this brand?
Jody H.
Jody H.
Gardner, KS

Are these just for skinny women?
Chelsea A.
Chelsea A.

People still wear apple bottom?
Ksheng X.
Ksheng X.
Gravette, AR

Are they comfortable to wear?
Heather S.
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL

Honestly...Who owns a pair of these? And what kind of top do you wear with them?

Join Now