Apple Bottoms Leggings uploaded by Nadia A.

BY APPLE BOTTOMS

Ruth S.
Ruth S.
I'm not sure how to feel about it. It is an okay item, nothing major... for the brand I was expecting better.
Christina B.
Christina B.
Crawfordville, FL
I like the design but the fit is way to tight!
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Spring Hill , Fl
Awkward fit, way way wayy to expensive for leggings.. not really great quality
Nichole S.
Bronx, NY
Terrible leggings .
Ruby C.
Ruby C.
You can see through these leggings! I really wanted some legging to wear under skirts and was recommended these, but found out they were not opaque nor good for girls with some junk it the trunk. Aren't Apple Bottoms supposed to cater to curvy hips and behinds??
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
Little Rock, AR
When i bought these, i was so excited! They looked so cute! and it is difficult for me to find leggings that fit well on my plus size frame, but these were extremely disappointing. for starters, they were so thin that i could only wear them under skirts, and even when i pulled them all the way up, they still didn't fit very well over my butt, and certainly didn't make it look better. Then, as i wore them throughout the day, i was consistently having to pull them up to counter the rolling action that they exhibited. wore them once, and then shoved them in the back of my closet, and never wore them again.
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Bronx, NY
I love these things! Great price and made decently. Apple Bottom really fits my curves well ;)
nia b.
nia b.
Ossining, NY
I love these pants they shape nicely.The color is so nice and the material inst the cheap type it is quality
chanel o.
chanel o.
Lithonia, GA
Not really all that sure I like or love these I'm more of a plain and casual person. But the fabric feels nice
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
What store sells this brand?
Chelsea A.
Chelsea A.
People still wear apple bottom?
Jody H.
Jody H.
Gardner, KS
Are these just for skinny women?
Ksheng X.
Ksheng X.
Gravette, AR
Are they comfortable to wear?
Heather S.
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Honestly...Who owns a pair of these? And what kind of top do you wear with them?