Add a Photo

Photo (1)
amber M.
amber M.
Canton, OH

Love the design on these just never wear much of these things cause I m a dress/ Jean wearing gal who spends her money at Plato's closet.
Mariolys L.
Mariolys L.
MIAMI, FLORIDA

Son comodos y combinan con cualquier blusa, estos pantalones son esenciales en tu guarda ropa por eso debes tener uno.
nique w.
nique w.
Doral, FL

Idk why theres so much bad comments on this because I'm a legging freak i mean i got about 10 black leggings and some other colour... I'm slim and these fit me perfectly ♥
Rebecca G.
Rebecca G.
Fresno, CA

The girls wear these under dresses and certain long sweaters, but if you plus size like me, stay away from them please!
Ruth S.
Ruth S.

I'm not sure how to feel about it. It is an okay item, nothing major... for the brand I was expecting better.
Jasmin C.
Jasmin C.
Sanger, CA

Love these, their super comfy, and everywhere i go i receive compliments on them. I love the design on the leg. I wasn't sure if the design would hold up while washing but I've have washed my leggings at least a dozen times and they still look flawless.
Madison B.
Madison B.

They are pretty cute, and I like the design on the leg of it.. Overall it was too thin in my opinion
Macey S.
Macey S.
Brighton, IL

I love leggings. They are very cute. They looks really fancy too. But they don't fit like they are supposed to.
Briana E.
Briana E.
Louisville, KY

I bought these for my sister after she lost her baby weight because it makes her feel younger. They are pretty cute, but it's not my taste. A bit tattered after repeated washes I noticed.
crissandra m.
crissandra m.
Lakeville, IN

Please everyone, stop buying leggings. I get that they go well under certain dresses or skirts or whatever but if you want your legs covered up, stop wearing dresses and skirts. These are very tacky and look bad on almost everybody... Skinny, curvy, plus sized... Stop. Please.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.

What store sells this brand?
Jody H.
Jody H.
Gardner, KS

Are these just for skinny women?
Chelsea A.
Chelsea A.

People still wear apple bottom?
Ksheng X.
Ksheng X.
Gravette, AR

Are they comfortable to wear?
Heather S.
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL

Honestly...Who owns a pair of these? And what kind of top do you wear with them?