Apple Bottoms Leggings uploaded by Nadia A.

BY APPLE BOTTOMS

Carrine W.
Columbus , OH
These are very fashionable and appealing at first site but they are terrible. the material is very cheap so they fade and shrink right after the first wash. they are also very uncomfortable, they ride up and give you no room to move.. to top it all off they are wayyy to expensive
crissandra m.
Lakeville, IN
Please everyone, stop buying leggings. I get that they go well under certain dresses or skirts or whatever but if you want your legs covered up, stop wearing dresses and skirts. These are very tacky and look bad on almost everybody... Skinny, curvy, plus sized... Stop. Please.
Jenny G.
Champlain, NY
Years ago it seemed that Applebottom made quality clothes. Either I've changed my opinion on what quality is or they have started using cheaper materials. When something goes in the wash and shrinks/discolors its not for me. For that, this gets a C rating. Sorry!
Ruby C.
You can see through these leggings! I really wanted some legging to wear under skirts and was recommended these, but found out they were not opaque nor good for girls with some junk it the trunk. Aren't Apple Bottoms supposed to cater to curvy hips and behinds??
Jennifer F.
Pt Charlotte, FL
Don't get me wrong I LOVE Leggings. They can make any shirt look cute. Apple Bottoms has to much going on, always has to have some kind of childish design on them or some kind of sparkle. They are suitable for a small child not an adult
chelsey g.
Oroville, CA
Love these, their super comfy, and everywhere i go i receive compliments on them. I love the design on the leg. I wasn't sure if the design would hold up while washing but I've have washed my leggings at least a dozen times and they still look flawless. They are not very thick, if thats what your wanting.
Veronica B.
Peachtree Cor, GA
I mean who even wears applebottoms anymore...seriously. Some of the leggings are kinda cute, but I would definitely be a laughingstock if I walked around the streets of Atlanta in these pants. No thank you.
Briana E.
Louisville, KY
I bought these for my sister after she lost her baby weight because it makes her feel younger. They are pretty cute, but it's not my taste. A bit tattered after repeated washes I noticed.
Deanna W.
Quakertown, PA
I will say the designs are very very nice!! But...the fabric is thin to where it rolls down your butt very easily! Got this as a gift and I would not pay so much for crappy leggings.
Danielle R.
Tulare, CA
Cheap fabric and they're not exactly a high-end style. They look a bit.... Lady of the night lol just my opinion. But despite the design the fabric is just not good quality.
Jessica C.
What store sells this brand?
Chelsea A.
People still wear apple bottom?
Jody H.
Gardner, KS
Are these just for skinny women?
Ksheng X.
Gravette, AR
Are they comfortable to wear?
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Honestly...Who owns a pair of these? And what kind of top do you wear with them?