Apple Bottoms Leggings uploaded by Nadia A.

BY APPLE BOTTOMS

Photo (1)
Unfortunately Apple Bottom isn't as easily accessible at the current line they carry. I own several items love them to pieces but they are older style. Toronto needs more current line items so that I can purchase such tights!!!
Angel P.
Angel P.
Eastbourne , East Sussex
I love these leg gins but i probably wouldn't wear them out! only around in the house
marcieli s.
marcieli s.
TrĂªs Passos
Apple bottom was my brand back in the day. Till this day I love anything that is Apple Bottom. The jeans and leggings make any women look sexy. Plus a big bonus they are so cute and fashionable. They fit any shape,size,and any age. My 54 year old friend has a pair and she looks absolutely amazing.
Shalimar, FL
Overpriced for some leggings
Rhiannon R.
Rhiannon R.
These are not of good quality however unique they look they are not functional or durable
MONIQUE W.
MONIQUE W.
I am happy apple bottom is not trending, because one their product is terrible. and they also bring out style that people don't wear in the modern world
Dana M.
Dana M.
Brampton, ON
I love wearing leggings, however, these are not the best choice for someone like me. I suggest trying something else...
Lai Sin P.
Lai Sin P.
No. Just don't even try. They rip apart easily and stretches out really fast. It is cheap but I rather spend more money on something I know I can wear for more than 3 days.
Donna J.
Donna J.
Salem, VA
Great product for teens, the quality is not all that great ... if you dare to be different this is the product for you
Melissa  W.
Melissa W.
Love them, super cute, and fit my curves very well. Definitely would buy again.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
What store sells this brand?
Chelsea A.
Chelsea A.
People still wear apple bottom?
Jody H.
Jody H.
Gardner, KS
Are these just for skinny women?
Ksheng X.
Ksheng X.
Gravette, AR
Are they comfortable to wear?
Shalimar, FL
Honestly...Who owns a pair of these? And what kind of top do you wear with them?