Apple Bottoms Leggings uploaded by Nadia A.

Dana M.
Brampton, ON
I love wearing leggings, however, these are not the best choice for someone like me. I suggest trying something else...
Donna J.
Salem, VA
Great product for teens, the quality is not all that great ... if you dare to be different this is the product for you
louisa k.
Look so disgusting and trashy. Wouldnt pay any amount of money for them. they are very uncomfortable as well.
Sam O.
These look quite cool, but don't really have good enough reviews or me to feel confident purchasing them.
casey b.
There cute but not my style my best freind loves them she say they fit like a glove.
Louise B.
Rest leggings very trend able and nice style starching people to buy and cosy and soft leggings
Rebecca W.
I have never own a pair but they look so cute! I wish I had a pair, they're also very soft
Rhiannon R.
These are not of good quality however unique they look they are not functional or durable
lisa g.
lake louise canada
From what ive heard these are a great investment if you're a little fuller on the bottom
Angel P.
Eastbourne , East Sussex
I love these leg gins but i probably wouldn't wear them out! only around in the house
Jessica C.
What store sells this brand?
Chelsea A.
People still wear apple bottom?
Jody H.
Gardner, KS
Are these just for skinny women?
Ksheng X.
Gravette, AR
Are they comfortable to wear?
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Honestly...Who owns a pair of these? And what kind of top do you wear with them?