Apple Bottoms Leggings uploaded by Nadia A.

BY APPLE BOTTOMS

Baton Rouge, LA
HATE THESE!!
Sabrina S.
Kelowna, BC
Purchased these on a whim and regret spending my money. They fit in store, but I washed them when I got home before wearing for the first time and they shrank! Not only that but one side shrank more than the other. They also started to fray on the seams and pill after one wash. The design down the leg cracked. I never even wore these and the store wouldn't take them back because of the "condition" they were in.
Latacia G.
APO, AP
Due to Apple Bottom Jeans not being so popular anymore I went in to this purchase with hopes that my faith will be restored, but I was disappointed to say the least. I love the design but the fit was just something I couldn't ignore. It didn't hug the right parts of my body and it was way too saggy
Julia A.
Trondheim
Im not a really good fan of those leggings because in my opinion the pattern doesnt make you look good. It will not look so good with most of you clothes and i dont like beeing limited in what i wear so i would have bought them again if i had a chance.
danielle m.
apple bottom leggings are so great because they give you such a lovely figure and definitely would like to buy more of them as far as im concerned they are very effective and they dont tear easily but they are a bit expensive and i would definitely recommend them to others
Amylynn B.
Toronto, ON
Unfortunately Apple Bottom isn't as easily accessible at the current line they carry. I own several items love them to pieces but they are older style. Toronto needs more current line items so that I can purchase such tights!!!
Lai Sin P.
No. Just don't even try. They rip apart easily and stretches out really fast. It is cheap but I rather spend more money on something I know I can wear for more than 3 days.
marcieli s.
Três Passos
Apple bottom was my brand back in the day. Till this day I love anything that is Apple Bottom. The jeans and leggings make any women look sexy. Plus a big bonus they are so cute and fashionable. They fit any shape,size,and any age. My 54 year old friend has a pair and she looks absolutely amazing.
Jessica C.
What store sells this brand?
Chelsea A.
People still wear apple bottom?
Jody H.
Gardner, KS
Are these just for skinny women?
Ksheng X.
Gravette, AR
Are they comfortable to wear?
Heather S.
SHALIMAR, FL
Honestly...Who owns a pair of these? And what kind of top do you wear with them?