Add a Photo

Photo (1)
Kyle S.
Kyle S.
Inez, Ky

They just aint worth the money and they are cheaply made
sadie d.
sadie d.
Ottawa, IL

I'll never understand the hype of this product. it made my skin itch. I could easily pick up a cheap pair of solid black leggings for half the price
Cristina H.
Cristina H.
Perris, CA

These leggings are cute..yet the quality sucks they look better in pictures
Sabrina S.
Sabrina S.
Kelowna, BC

Purchased these on a whim and regret spending my money. They fit in store, but I washed them when I got home before wearing for the first time and they shrank! Not only that but one side shrank more than the other. They also started to fray on the seams and pill after one wash. The design down the leg cracked. I never even wore these and the store wouldn't take them back because of the "condition" they were in.
Julia A.
Julia A.
Trondheim

Im not a really good fan of those leggings because in my opinion the pattern doesnt make you look good. It will not look so good with most of you clothes and i dont like beeing limited in what i wear so i would have bought them again if i had a chance.
lisa g.
lisa g.
lake louise canada

From what ive heard these are a great investment if you're a little fuller on the bottom
Sam O.
Sam O.

These look quite cool, but don't really have good enough reviews or me to feel confident purchasing them.
danielle m.
danielle m.

apple bottom leggings are so great because they give you such a lovely figure and definitely would like to buy more of them as far as im concerned they are very effective and they dont tear easily but they are a bit expensive and i would definitely recommend them to others
marcieli s.
marcieli s.
TrĂªs Passos

Apple bottom was my brand back in the day. Till this day I love anything that is Apple Bottom. The jeans and leggings make any women look sexy. Plus a big bonus they are so cute and fashionable. They fit any shape,size,and any age. My 54 year old friend has a pair and she looks absolutely amazing.
casey b.
casey b.
rothwell

There cute but not my style my best freind loves them she say they fit like a glove.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.

What store sells this brand?
Jody H.
Jody H.
Gardner, KS

Are these just for skinny women?
Chelsea A.
Chelsea A.

People still wear apple bottom?
Ksheng X.
Ksheng X.
Gravette, AR

Are they comfortable to wear?
Heather S.
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL

Honestly...Who owns a pair of these? And what kind of top do you wear with them?

Join Now