Apple Bottoms Leggings uploaded by Nadia A.

BY APPLE BOTTOMS

amber M.
Canton, OH
Love the design on these just never wear much of these things cause I m a dress/ Jean wearing gal who spends her money at Plato's closet.
Mariolys L.
MIAMI, FLORIDA
Son comodos y combinan con cualquier blusa, estos pantalones son esenciales en tu guarda ropa por eso debes tener uno.
chelsey g.
oroville, CA
Love these, their super comfy, and everywhere i go i receive compliments on them. I love the design on the leg. I wasn't sure if the design would hold up while washing but I've have washed my leggings at least a dozen times and they still look flawless. They are not very thick, if thats what your wanting.
Julia A.
Trondheim
Im not a really good fan of those leggings because in my opinion the pattern doesnt make you look good. It will not look so good with most of you clothes and i dont like beeing limited in what i wear so i would have bought them again if i had a chance.
Sabrina S.
Kelowna, BC
Purchased these on a whim and regret spending my money. They fit in store, but I washed them when I got home before wearing for the first time and they shrank! Not only that but one side shrank more than the other. They also started to fray on the seams and pill after one wash. The design down the leg cracked. I never even wore these and the store wouldn't take them back because of the "condition" they were in.
Latacia G.
APO, AP
Due to Apple Bottom Jeans not being so popular anymore I went in to this purchase with hopes that my faith will be restored, but I was disappointed to say the least. I love the design but the fit was just something I couldn't ignore. It didn't hug the right parts of my body and it was way too saggy
Unfortunately Apple Bottom isn't as easily accessible at the current line they carry. I own several items love them to pieces but they are older style. Toronto needs more current line items so that I can purchase such tights!!!
Lai Sin P.
No. Just don't even try. They rip apart easily and stretches out really fast. It is cheap but I rather spend more money on something I know I can wear for more than 3 days.
MONIQUE W.
I am happy apple bottom is not trending, because one their product is terrible. and they also bring out style that people don't wear in the modern world
Dana M.
Brampton, ON
I love wearing leggings, however, these are not the best choice for someone like me. I suggest trying something else...
Jessica C.
What store sells this brand?
Chelsea A.
People still wear apple bottom?
Jody H.
Gardner, KS
Are these just for skinny women?
Ksheng X.
Gravette, AR
Are they comfortable to wear?
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Honestly...Who owns a pair of these? And what kind of top do you wear with them?