Add a Photo

Photo (1)
Erica L.
Erica L.
Santa Maria, CA

I purchased a pair of these thinking they would be totally worth the price and i was deffenitly wrong.!
Louise B.
Louise B.

Rest leggings very trend able and nice style starching people to buy and cosy and soft leggings
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY

Good concepts but bad designs. I'm curvy but it not cute clothes
Samantha S.
Samantha S.

I love em super cute and fashionable they r even comfy to wear but i cant fit into mine anymore
chanel o.
chanel o.
Orlando, FL

Not really all that sure I like or love these I'm more of a plain and casual person. But the fabric feels nice
nia b.
nia b.
Ossining, NY

I love these pants they shape nicely.The color is so nice and the material inst the cheap type it is quality
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Long Beach, CA

The leggings are very pretty and stylish. They are comfortable and functional. They do not hang off of your body and they move with you.
sadie d.
sadie d.
Ottawa, IL

I'll never understand the hype of this product. it made my skin itch. I could easily pick up a cheap pair of solid black leggings for half the price
Toluwani O.
Toluwani O.
Fayetteville, GA

The designs are pretty nasty
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Brooklyn, NY

I love these things! Great price and made decently. Apple Bottom really fits my curves well ;)
Jessica C.
Jessica C.

What store sells this brand?
Jody H.
Jody H.
Gardner, KS

Are these just for skinny women?
Chelsea A.
Chelsea A.

People still wear apple bottom?
Ksheng X.
Ksheng X.
Gravette, AR

Are they comfortable to wear?
Heather S.
Heather S.
Shalimar, Fl

Honestly...Who owns a pair of these? And what kind of top do you wear with them?

Join Now