Apple Bottoms Leggings uploaded by Nadia A.

BY APPLE BOTTOMS

Photo (1)
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Baton Rouge , LA
I don't like apple bottom ANYTHING!!! I think the brand is just TACKY! I wouldn't wear them if they were FREE
Jenny G.
Jenny G.
Champlain, NY
Years ago it seemed that Applebottom made quality clothes. Either I've changed my opinion on what quality is or they have started using cheaper materials. When something goes in the wash and shrinks/discolors its not for me. For that, this gets a C rating. Sorry!
Casey W.
Casey W.
These exact pair are on amazon for 9 bucks, might I add these are cheap, see-through leggings. They are horrible for winter and not that cute.
Violet T.
Violet T.
Los Angeles , CA
Don't really like this brand.. I see it being sold at fallas for $4 $5 dollars..
tiffanie h.
tiffanie h.
Lawrenceville, GA
No one should ever wear that! it looks like someone painted some cement mixture on to the left side, then let a rabid raccoon crack it and leave marks on it!
Micaela C.
Micaela C.
Thomasville, NC
These are very very different, I guess you could say.. they are kind of cute, but not on me! if you like different, then heck these are for you!
Maria Elena L.
Maria Elena L.
Wore then once and after that never again. I have thicker thighs and you could see that they were too thin.
Amy B.
Amy B.
I love these jeans! They fit very well and hug my curves just right. I guess I've had good luck with them, cause I see so many bad reviews but I liked them.
Cayla M.
Cayla M.
Anderson, Indiana
The quality of these is not all that good, but the style is very cute and they would be great for teens
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
What store sells this brand?
Chelsea A.
Chelsea A.
People still wear apple bottom?
Jody H.
Jody H.
Gardner, KS
Are these just for skinny women?
Ksheng X.
Ksheng X.
Gravette, AR
Are they comfortable to wear?
Heather S.
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Honestly...Who owns a pair of these? And what kind of top do you wear with them?