Apple Bottoms Leggings uploaded by Nadia A.

BY APPLE BOTTOMS

misti c.
misti c.
Goodlettsville, TN
Not a great made product , looks good but quality not great. Younger teens wold like
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
New Carlisle , OH
I see so many girls that wear these leggings without anything over them. They also wear brightly colored underwear that show through the leggings and also create tacky panty lines. Apple Bottom has kind of always been a joke of a brand. Their clothes look cheap, but aren't cheap. These leggings are no exception. I tried them on once as a joke and they looked even more horrible on me. The prints are terrible. The fabric is thin. They look bad on everyone.
royshea b.
royshea b.
Baton Rouge, LA
Heather W.
Heather W.
Charlotte, NC
Not so great. I don't find them as comfortable as I had hoped they would be and I won't buy unless they fix issues
Chasity R.
Chasity R.
Williamstown, NJ
Now here the thing....these leggings are called apple bottoms...and truste I'm not 75 if u were to look at my profile I am 19 I just messed up my profile....bit anyway it's called apple bottoms and my body fits what this label is called so I have an apple shaped bottom....and these leggings are the worst because I have an apple bottom so they slide down alot.
Jeselyn V.
Jeselyn V.
Bridgeport, CT
I love leggings, but these are the worst one i have bought.
yancka d.
yancka d.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this pants i use to have a brown one back in junior high school everybody in my school use to like them
Chantal W.
Chantal W.
Look nice I think they look really cute I would like to find these.
Ko L.
Ko L.
Redding, CA
Not worth the price. its uncomfortable and it rolls down. LOL
aisha a.
aisha a.
I hate there clothes!!! i just cannot stand them. this is because i had a little accident with them a few years ago...
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
What store sells this brand?
Chelsea A.
Chelsea A.
People still wear apple bottom?
Jody H.
Jody H.
Gardner, KS
Are these just for skinny women?
Ksheng X.
Ksheng X.
Gravette, AR
Are they comfortable to wear?
Heather S.
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Honestly...Who owns a pair of these? And what kind of top do you wear with them?