Add a Photo

Photo (1)
tabetha T.
tabetha T.
Fort Smith, AR

I do not like apple bottom products they are made poor quality and do not last any time at all.
Andrea T.
Andrea T.
Far Rockaway, NY

These are cute considering the designs that apeople bottom usually comes up with .
Kassy S.
Kassy S.
Bradenton, FL

Love the design on these but apple bottom clothing never fits right and I'm a thicker girl you would think they would fit good lol
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Punta Gorda, FL

Don't get me wrong I LOVE Leggings. They can make any shirt look cute. Apple Bottoms has to much going on, always has to have some kind of childish design on them or some kind of sparkle. They are suitable for a small child not an adult
Ameshia O.
Ameshia O.

Ugly and cheaply made. Guaranteed at least one major rip in the crotch area
Wookie W.
Wookie W.
TX

I have a pair of these I got quite cheap and I love them. While they are expensive on the website, sometimes you can find them on amazon for much more reasonable prices. I love the way they fit and that they are actually long enough as I have very long legs, but they still go to the perfect length.
Deanna W.
Deanna W.
Quakertown, PA

I will say the designs are very very nice!! But...the fabric is thin to where it rolls down your butt very easily! Got this as a gift and I would not pay so much for crappy leggings.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.

I used to love Apple Bottoms but their leggings are just atrocious. Their designs are awful.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.

I love love love the style and pattern... These pants are so darn stylish and trendy I just love love love them...
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Baton Rouge, La

I don't like apple bottom ANYTHING!!! I think the brand is just TACKY! I wouldn't wear them if they were FREE
Jessica C.
Jessica C.

What store sells this brand?
Jody H.
Jody H.
Gardner, KS

Are these just for skinny women?
Chelsea A.
Chelsea A.

People still wear apple bottom?
Ksheng X.
Ksheng X.
Gravette, AR

Are they comfortable to wear?
Heather S.
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL

Honestly...Who owns a pair of these? And what kind of top do you wear with them?

Join Now