Add a Photo

Photo (1)
Micaela C.
Micaela C.
Thomasville, NC

These are very very different, I guess you could say.. they are kind of cute, but not on me! if you like different, then heck these are for you!
Lai Sin P.
Lai Sin P.

No. Just don't even try. They rip apart easily and stretches out really fast. It is cheap but I rather spend more money on something I know I can wear for more than 3 days.
Donna J.
Donna J.
Salem, VA

Great product for teens, the quality is not all that great ... if you dare to be different this is the product for you
Maria Elena L.
Maria Elena L.

Wore then once and after that never again. I have thicker thighs and you could see that they were too thin.
Amy B.
Amy B.

I love these jeans! They fit very well and hug my curves just right. I guess I've had good luck with them, cause I see so many bad reviews but I liked them.
Cayla M.
Cayla M.
Anderson, Indiana

The quality of these is not all that good, but the style is very cute and they would be great for teens
Nary V.
Nary V.
Saint Paul, MN

Definitely not worth the extra money.
Kyle S.
Kyle S.
Inez, Ky

They just aint worth the money and they are cheaply made
Rebecca W.
Rebecca W.
Virginia

I have never own a pair but they look so cute! I wish I had a pair, they're also very soft
Jessica C.
Jessica C.

What store sells this brand?
Jody H.
Jody H.
Gardner, KS

Are these just for skinny women?
Chelsea A.
Chelsea A.

People still wear apple bottom?
Ksheng X.
Ksheng X.
Gravette, AR

Are they comfortable to wear?
Heather S.
Heather S.
Shalimar, Fl

Honestly...Who owns a pair of these? And what kind of top do you wear with them?

Join Now