Apple Bottoms Leggings uploaded by Nadia A.

BY APPLE BOTTOMS

Abigail G.
Apple bottom was my brand back in the day. Till this day I love anything that is Apple Bottom. The jeans and leggings make any women look sexy. Plus a big bonus they are so cute and fashionable. They fit any shape,size,and any age. My 54 year old friend has a pair and she looks absolutely amazing.
shamara h.
San Diego, CA
this is an okay brand but not to impressed with it and quality isn't too good and just not my type plus its on the more expensive side and quality isn't good so please don't buy if you're trying to get something good cause it isn't good at ally don't recommend at all
Rocio M.
Benson, AZ
I am 5'9 and my leg length, hip, and bottom ratio makes it incredible difficult to find leggings to fit me properly without any fashion faux pas, but these bad boys and any others by Apple bottom really do give me the perfect fit!
Bella D.
Mocksville, NC
Ummm no. I have a solid pair and don't like them. Worn only once. I keep them around so I know what not to try again. Price not too bad actually but very cheap make. I'll stick with Lulu's and forever 21. Oh did I mention they made my skin itchy. So for sensitive skin. No way.
Samantha L.
Little Rock, AR
When i bought these, i was so excited! They looked so cute! and it is difficult for me to find leggings that fit well on my plus size frame, but these were extremely disappointing. for starters, they were so thin that i could only wear them under skirts, and even when i pulled them all the way up, they still didn't fit very well over my butt, and certainly didn't make it look better. Then, as i wore them throughout the day, i was consistently having to pull them up to counter the rolling action that they exhibited. wore them once, and then shoved them in the back of my closet, and never wore them again.
Ashley W.
New Carlisle , OH
I see so many girls that wear these leggings without anything over them. They also wear brightly colored underwear that show through the leggings and also create tacky panty lines. Apple Bottom has kind of always been a joke of a brand. Their clothes look cheap, but aren't cheap. These leggings are no exception. I tried them on once as a joke and they looked even more horrible on me. The prints are terrible. The fabric is thin. They look bad on everyone.
Chasity R.
Williamstown, NJ
Now here the thing....these leggings are called apple bottoms...and truste I'm not 75 if u were to look at my profile I am 19 I just messed up my profile....bit anyway it's called apple bottoms and my body fits what this label is called so I have an apple shaped bottom....and these leggings are the worst because I have an apple bottom so they slide down alot.
Jessica M.
Summerville, SC
The market for leggings for ladies with the apple botton has increased. There are more companies that have these leggings in more colors and styles for a better price. The lwggings are nice but are not worth the price. Shop around before you purchase. Try Dots fashion or TJ Maxx for better leggings
Wookie W.
TX
I have a pair of these I got quite cheap and I love them. While they are expensive on the website, sometimes you can find them on amazon for much more reasonable prices. I love the way they fit and that they are actually long enough as I have very long legs, but they still go to the perfect length.
Carrine W.
Columbus , OH
These are very fashionable and appealing at first site but they are terrible. the material is very cheap so they fade and shrink right after the first wash. they are also very uncomfortable, they ride up and give you no room to move.. to top it all off they are wayyy to expensive
Jessica C.
What store sells this brand?
Chelsea A.
People still wear apple bottom?
Jody H.
Gardner, KS
Are these just for skinny women?
Ksheng X.
Gravette, AR
Are they comfortable to wear?
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Honestly...Who owns a pair of these? And what kind of top do you wear with them?