Add a Photo

#1167 in uncategorized
Photo (1)
Abigail G.
Abigail G.

Apple bottom was my brand back in the day. Till this day I love anything that is Apple Bottom. The jeans and leggings make any women look sexy. Plus a big bonus they are so cute and fashionable. They fit any shape,size,and any age. My 54 year old friend has a pair and she looks absolutely amazing.
shamara h.
shamara h.
San Diego, CA

this is an okay brand but not to impressed with it and quality isn't too good and just not my type plus its on the more expensive side and quality isn't good so please don't buy if you're trying to get something good cause it isn't good at ally don't recommend at all
Rocio M.
Rocio M.
Benson, Az

I am 5'9 and my leg length, hip, and bottom ratio makes it incredible difficult to find leggings to fit me properly without any fashion faux pas, but these bad boys and any others by Apple bottom really do give me the perfect fit!
glenda a.
glenda a.
Bledsoe, KY

I have never tried the product, as thinking about purchasing but, after reading the reviews changed my mind
Bella D.
Bella D.
Mocksville, NC

Ummm no. I have a solid pair and don't like them. Worn only once. I keep them around so I know what not to try again. Price not too bad actually but very cheap make. I'll stick with Lulu's and forever 21. Oh did I mention they made my skin itchy. So for sensitive skin. No way.
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Tulare, CA

Cheap fabric and they're not exactly a high-end style. They look a bit.... Lady of the night lol just my opinion. But despite the design the fabric is just not good quality.
sadie d.
sadie d.
Ottawa, IL

I'll never understand the hype of this product. it made my skin itch. I could easily pick up a cheap pair of solid black leggings for half the price
amber M.
amber M.
Canton, OH

Love the design on these just never wear much of these things cause I m a dress/ Jean wearing gal who spends her money at Plato's closet.
Ruth S.
Ruth S.

I'm not sure how to feel about it. It is an okay item, nothing major... for the brand I was expecting better.
Macey S.
Macey S.
Brighton, IL

I love leggings. They are very cute. They looks really fancy too. But they don't fit like they are supposed to.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.

What store sells this brand?
Jody H.
Jody H.
Gardner, KS

Are these just for skinny women?
Chelsea A.
Chelsea A.

People still wear apple bottom?
Ksheng X.
Ksheng X.
Gravette, AR

Are they comfortable to wear?
Heather S.
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL

Honestly...Who owns a pair of these? And what kind of top do you wear with them?