Apple Bottoms Leggings uploaded by Nadia A.

BY APPLE BOTTOMS

Abigail G.
Abigail G.
Apple bottom was my brand back in the day. Till this day I love anything that is Apple Bottom. The jeans and leggings make any women look sexy. Plus a big bonus they are so cute and fashionable. They fit any shape,size,and any age. My 54 year old friend has a pair and she looks absolutely amazing.
shamara h.
shamara h.
San Diego, CA
this is an okay brand but not to impressed with it and quality isn't too good and just not my type plus its on the more expensive side and quality isn't good so please don't buy if you're trying to get something good cause it isn't good at ally don't recommend at all
Rocio M.
Rocio M.
Benson, AZ
I am 5'9 and my leg length, hip, and bottom ratio makes it incredible difficult to find leggings to fit me properly without any fashion faux pas, but these bad boys and any others by Apple bottom really do give me the perfect fit!
Bella D.
Bella D.
Mocksville, NC
Ummm no. I have a solid pair and don't like them. Worn only once. I keep them around so I know what not to try again. Price not too bad actually but very cheap make. I'll stick with Lulu's and forever 21. Oh did I mention they made my skin itchy. So for sensitive skin. No way.
sadie d.
sadie d.
Ottawa, IL
I'll never understand the hype of this product. it made my skin itch. I could easily pick up a cheap pair of solid black leggings for half the price
glenda a.
glenda a.
Bledsoe, KY
I have never tried the product, as thinking about purchasing but, after reading the reviews changed my mind
Ruth S.
Ruth S.
I'm not sure how to feel about it. It is an okay item, nothing major... for the brand I was expecting better.
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Tulare, CA
Cheap fabric and they're not exactly a high-end style. They look a bit.... Lady of the night lol just my opinion. But despite the design the fabric is just not good quality.
Know My Stuff R.
Know My Stuff R.
Richmond Hill, NY
Apple Bottoms Leggings are like the jeans their made for someone with fuller thighs and a apple bottom. If you have the shape these are for you if you don't their not going to fit right in all the right places. They work for me and I love them.
Macey S.
Macey S.
Brighton, IL
I love leggings. They are very cute. They looks really fancy too. But they don't fit like they are supposed to.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
What store sells this brand?
Chelsea A.
Chelsea A.
People still wear apple bottom?
Jody H.
Jody H.
Gardner, KS
Are these just for skinny women?
Ksheng X.
Ksheng X.
Gravette, AR
Are they comfortable to wear?
Heather S.
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Honestly...Who owns a pair of these? And what kind of top do you wear with them?