Add a Photo

Photo (1)
Sabrina S.
Sabrina S.
Kelowna, BC

Purchased these on a whim and regret spending my money. They fit in store, but I washed them when I got home before wearing for the first time and they shrank! Not only that but one side shrank more than the other. They also started to fray on the seams and pill after one wash. The design down the leg cracked. I never even wore these and the store wouldn't take them back because of the "condition" they were in.
Abigail G.
Abigail G.

Apple bottom was my brand back in the day. Till this day I love anything that is Apple Bottom. The jeans and leggings make any women look sexy. Plus a big bonus they are so cute and fashionable. They fit any shape,size,and any age. My 54 year old friend has a pair and she looks absolutely amazing.
shamara h.
shamara h.
San Diego, CA

this is an okay brand but not to impressed with it and quality isn't too good and just not my type plus its on the more expensive side and quality isn't good so please don't buy if you're trying to get something good cause it isn't good at ally don't recommend at all
Julia A.
Julia A.
Trondheim

Im not a really good fan of those leggings because in my opinion the pattern doesnt make you look good. It will not look so good with most of you clothes and i dont like beeing limited in what i wear so i would have bought them again if i had a chance.
Rocio M.
Rocio M.
Benson, AZ

I am 5'9 and my leg length, hip, and bottom ratio makes it incredible difficult to find leggings to fit me properly without any fashion faux pas, but these bad boys and any others by Apple bottom really do give me the perfect fit!
glenda a.
glenda a.
Bledsoe, KY

I have never tried the product, as thinking about purchasing but, after reading the reviews changed my mind
lisa g.
lisa g.
lake louise canada

From what ive heard these are a great investment if you're a little fuller on the bottom
Know My Stuff R.
Know My Stuff R.
Richmond Hill, NY

Apple Bottoms Leggings are like the jeans their made for someone with fuller thighs and a apple bottom. If you have the shape these are for you if you don't their not going to fit right in all the right places. They work for me and I love them.
Sam O.
Sam O.

These look quite cool, but don't really have good enough reviews or me to feel confident purchasing them.
Ruth S.
Ruth S.

I'm not sure how to feel about it. It is an okay item, nothing major... for the brand I was expecting better.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.

What store sells this brand?
Jody H.
Jody H.
Gardner, KS

Are these just for skinny women?
Chelsea A.
Chelsea A.

People still wear apple bottom?
Ksheng X.
Ksheng X.
Gravette, AR

Are they comfortable to wear?
Heather S.
Heather S.
Shalimar, Fl

Honestly...Who owns a pair of these? And what kind of top do you wear with them?

Join Now