Apple Berry Twist Dishwashing Liquid 24 OZ.

Apple Berry Twist Dishwashing Liquid

Where did you buy this?
I love gain products but how is the smell of this one?
Does this come in travel size?
Start your review of Apple Berry Twist Dishwashing Liquid 24 OZ.!
Ceptember E.
Austin, TX
This is my favorite scented dish soap. Does a great job breaking down grease and gives a pleasant smell while cleaning. Have already repurchased!
Sonia B.
South Daytona , FL
If you have to dishes it's nice to have a detergent that cleans the dishes well and gives a great scent!
Laura M.
Natrona Hts, PA
I positively LOVE the Apple Berry Twist dish soap by Gain!! The smell is out of this world, and it is second to none when it comes to cleanliness. The soap is mild on my skin, and effective at getting the job done. Total Recommend!
Melanie W.
Athens, TX
I absolutely LOVE this stuff! NOT only does it get all of my dirty dishes spotless, the smell is incredible!! THIS is the best smelling dishwashing liquid on the market!
Miranda J.
Murfreesboro, TN
Purchased at: Target
This stuff smells amazing!! It also works very well! A little goes a long way and my dishes are so clean after using.
Cheyenne S.
Kinsley, KS
Love the smell of apples sudes great fast acting to cut grease and grime from pans pots cups and plates makes my house smell great and dont have to use alot to do a whole load of dishes and price is cheap also takes out stains from clothes great to.
Ashley P.
Ware, MA
Purchased at: Walmart
I like the different smells of all these dish soaps! It makes washing dishes interesting and smells nice
Gracie  R.
Morganton, NC
Great with long lasting suds and cleaning power. Great value price for the size. The best brand by far
Christina G.
Hagerstown, MD
1,274 reviews
Great smell love gain everything dishwasher liquid, laundry detergent, dryer sheets, wax melts I love it I love the smell it’s very affordable and last a long time I definitely will buy more and highly recommend
Ashley C.
It smells amazing and matters up well. It doesn't take much to suds up and get the dishes sparkling clean. It brings off stuck on food very well. I buy this often. Not only does it get my dishes clean but the smell is amazing although it can be a little strong for sensitive noses.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...