apple & bee weekender tote

by apple & bee

Organic Cotton with Bio-degradable Coating. Biodegradable TPU Solvent-free coating. Made from polymers like sugar cane and corn startch; makes it easy to clean and. better for the environment.   weekender tote, star daisy midnight.

how much does it cost?
What do you think about this tote bag, Yay or nay!
Do these bags come in a lot of prints? Do they have any zipper pockets inside?
Start your review of apple & bee weekender tote!
How would you rate this product?
Hawthorne, CA
I love it is very nice also the fabric in cotton is very good quality, I like to take lunch to the university the truth is very beautiful and can be used for different purposes, you can use both to take food as for when we have a walk The truth is that this very nice and very comfortable to carry our things.
Greenville, SC
With a darling pattern and high-quality design, this is a must-have when it comes to versatile luggage pieces. It fits my lifestyle and my travel schedule and my need for quality luggage. It's definitely worth the price point and I've never been disappointed in the quality.
Tualatin, OR
This bag is the absolute cutest. Love the pattern and the color of the bag. It would be great to use for a little weekend getaway or for a week long vacation somewhere. It would also make a great gift for a daughter, girlfriend or female family member. So fun
Grand Rapids , MI
I got this bag from my mom for my birthday, i love it!! I have 2 little ones so it doubles as a diaperbag when out and about. I use this mostly for work though, its stylish and practical! Highly recommend!
These totes are so easy and fashionable. I can stick my kids' stuff in there along with all my personal stuff and no one has any idea what's in store. My kids also used it as a carryon bag when they went flying about two weeks ago
Avondale Est, GA
Great for beach day or a picnic day!!! I would love to be able to afford products like this on a daily basis, but unfortunately I can't. I will always cherish these belongings. haha
New Haven, CT
1,019 reviews
I love this tote. It is a little more expensive than some others but it is very durable. The straps are comfortable, it is extremely spacious and easy to clean/care for.
One of the most convinient products out there in the market. Easy to carry and stylish too. Use this instead of wasting the plastic bags in your grocerg shopping.
Cleveland, TN
I think the bag is cute overall. The pattern is unique and trendy; however, the handles are unconventional. They are too short. I would use this bag for a day at the beach or pool.
Torrance , CA
A cute tote to store your belongings. If you travel a lot this would be perfect. If you're just going to yur cousins house overnight this would also be functional.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...