BY APPLE & BEE

Organic Cotton with Bio-degradable Coating. Biodegradable TPU Solvent-free coating. Made from polymers like sugar cane and corn startch; makes it easy to clean and. better for the environment.   weekender tote, star daisy midnight.

LEAR26238, Stephanie M.
LEAR26238, Stephanie M.
Florida, Miami
I love it is very nice also the fabric in cotton is very good quality, I like to take lunch to the university the truth is very beautiful and can be used for different purposes, you can use both to take food as for when we have a walk The truth is that this very nice and very comfortable to carry our things.
Erinn S.
Erinn S.
Tualatin, OR
This bag is the absolute cutest. Love the pattern and the color of the bag. It would be great to use for a little weekend getaway or for a week long vacation somewhere. It would also make a great gift for a daughter, girlfriend or female family member. So fun
Maidelyn P.
Maidelyn P.
Like the pattern but its too small for me...love a bigger tote bag the handles are a little too hefty as well. Too much canvas and not enough room.
Emily  L.
Emily L.
Taylors, SC
With a darling pattern and high-quality design, this is a must-have when it comes to versatile luggage pieces. It fits my lifestyle and my travel schedule and my need for quality luggage. It's definitely worth the price point and I've never been disappointed in the quality.
RAW Fashion M.
RAW Fashion M.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
McDonough, GA
This may look feminine but it is very strong. You can take this everywhere with you and you look stylish.
Kaylee N.
Kaylee N.
Plantersville, AL
This bag is sooooooooooo cute I love it soooo much the material looks amazing too
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
I got this bag from my mom for my birthday, i love it!! I have 2 little ones so it doubles as a diaperbag when out and about. I use this mostly for work though, its stylish and practical! Highly recommend!
Miranda V.
Miranda V.
It is a little expensive to not be that popular of a brand, but I love the design.
Stacy S.
Stacy S.
Hadnt heard of this brand before but this little bag caught my eye, I'm going shopping!
Bailey S.
Bailey S.
Woodstock, GA
SO cute! How durable are these bags?
Faith B.
Faith B.
How is the quality of the bags?
Taylor D.
Taylor D.
Westford, MA
Are these bags worth the price?
angela g.
angela g.
Do they have different color and where can I buy?
Lola S.
Lola S.
Akron, OH
What other colors do they have?