BY APPLE & BEE

Beautiful, petite and sophisticated, this small make bag delivers a compact way to carry your essentials in style. Organic cotton on the outside and lined with hemp, not only will you carry style, but you will be helping the planet. Small make up comes in most of our unique designs. The small make-up bag is 6.69 x 3.93 Inches. Organic Cotton & Hemp. Biodegradable TPU Solvent-free coating. Made from polymers like sugar cane and corn startch; makes it easy to clean and. better for the environment .  small make-up bag, star daisy midnight. see more...

Gissell H.
Gissell H.
This bag is so adorable. It's small but handy . I can keep so extra little makeup a incase if it smear I can fix it. I recommend it
Heather C.
Heather C.
Lexington, KY
This makeup bag is perfect for the basic necessities for makeup! I stick to a few key products in my routine, so carrying this with my mascara, eyeliner, lipstick, and mouse blush inside is a great way to transport for touch ups!
Baylee B.
Baylee B.
Marshfield, MO
This is so amazingly cute. Like so many people ask me about it when I just carry it and it's the perfect size.
Davidezza M.
Davidezza M.
Bousinha love to put my makeup in the case when you leave and recommended super beautiful and perfect
Fabiola L.
Fabiola L.
Miami FL
Does this bag holds all my makeup for a full face?