BY APPLE & BEE

This is one of our true classics, the fold out bag is the perfect combination of sophisticated style, design and function, all of which will definitely add a touch of class and elegance to any trip that you might be taking. Organic cotton on the outside and waterproof inside, with 3 separate compartment and and a hanger hook, it comes in all our designs. The foldout WC bag is 10.23 x 7.48 Inch. Organic Cotton & PET Recycled Plastic. Biodegradable TPU Solvent-free coating. Made from polymers like sugar cane and corn startch; makes it easy to clean and. be. see more...

Mariah  K.
Woodland, MI
This is a great cosmetic bag and fits well inside my large purse. I love how I can fit all my essentials in it and be ready for the day!
Angel R.
This little bag fits in my purse and also holds a lot of product I have one and I bought one for my sister and she said she loves it she uses it everyday it's so much easier then a bag which brakes all the time or gets dirty but this no it's fantastic!!!!!
Jessica C.
Moline, IL
How durable are these products?