BY APPLE & BEE

This new addition envelope make-up bag is designed to fit in all of your essentials and also double up as a cute little clutch! You can hide it in your handbag or take it out on its own. Made from organic cotton on the outside and lined with hemp. The envelope make-up bag is 9.05 x 5.11 Inches. Organic Cotton & Hemp. Biodegradable TPU Solvent-free coating. Made from polymers like sugar cane and corn startch; makes it easy to clean and. better for the environment.   Envelope Make-up Bag, japan red. see more...

apple & bee Envelope Make-up Bag
  • "I love this makeup bag its perfect size for my go to makeup or my touch ups, so convenient and easy to carry around and the pattern on the bag is so cute." in 1 review
kiran s.
Euless, TX
You always need a makeup bag! Even if you only put on mascara and lipstick or if you are a full on make up artiste you will always need a make up bag. Although this one is kind of small and I wouldn't recommend it, it is good for starters
Alyssa P.
New Port Richey, FL
Oh my gosh that make up bag looks so cute I want that so bad I love it where did you get that like I love that make up bag like he is so cute adorable it's like so amazing like I want that so bad for free like oh my gosh that's really nice
Julie S.
Dallas, TX
This bag is the perfect tote to throw your basic make-up kit in while you are on the go. Compact but ample, the bag kept my essentials neat, tidy and in one place. The natural fiber construction is a nice touch and although I was worried about cleaning it, it's easy.
Alicia R.
Trenton, KY
I love how this fits great in most my purses and holds my go-to products without my having to fish around the bottom of my purse. Also, great to carry alone, just throw your essentials in along with you id and atm. Great product!
Sarah W.
Eagle River, AK
This bag is first super cute and second it carries all my essentials for when I'm on the go. It keeps my makeup tidy while not being to bulky so I can just throw it in my purse and go. It is also super easy to clean.
Elizabeth p.
Von Ormy, TX
I love it! the design is adorable! i don't use a lot of makeup, but that's okay. its more than a make up bag, it can be a bag, where you put your loos change in. it has a lot of space, and its long lasting.
Taylor W.
Tabernacle, NJ
This is the cutest little bag to take your products along with you on a night out! It's easy and accessible to fit into your purse. It's also suppppper cute!
Bertha M.
Long Beach, CA
marisol r.
Porterville, CA
If there's something I like about make up its little bags they really help me a lot nd I jst love having them in case I go somewhere, to carry in my purse
Liana M.
Georgetown, KY
The design of those makeup bag and really cute. love the flowers. cute enough to carry as its own bag. but you can also get a matching tote.
Sharese F.
Monticello, MN
Is the bag really worth the price?
Dima H.
I really need a new makeup bag is this one any good?
Melissa B.
I have been looking for a new bag to keep my cosmetics in inside my purse? Is the quality of this bag worth the price?
Emily S.
Is this spacious enough for travel?