Add a Photo

By APPLE & BEE
#12 in Makeup Bags
Our Bee the Change Eco tote is made from eco friendly summer jute, our A&B Eco Tote is the real `green’ deal! It has a biodegradable lining to keep your fruit and veggies fresh as daisies and it’s the perfect size for your weekend shopping. The eco shopping bag is 14.96 x 13.38 Inches. Jute with Bio-degradable Lining. Biodegradable TPU Solvent-free coating. Made from polymers like sugar cane and corn startch; makes it easy to clean and. better for the environment. Eco Shopping Bag, bee the change.
Photos (2)
Gladis G.
Gladis G.
Lawrenceville, GA

Love the look and the efficiency of the bag, I am a green person and I always use reusable totes and this bag is my go to when I am at the farmer market buying fresh fruits and vegetables.
carmesicia p.
carmesicia p.
Forest Park, GA

..................................................................,,,,,,,..
esmeralda11 m.
esmeralda11 m.
West Covina, CA

It's always great to see an eco friendly products shows they care about our wold can't wait to have one
Megan W.
Megan W.
Jefferson Cty, MO

This is a super cute tote and looks very sturdy! A lot of reusable bags are flimsy. I love the design as well!
Kimberly L.
Kimberly L.
Millville, NJ

Honestly this bag is really great because it's sturdy and eco friendly. It also has a very cute design that doesn't make you feel embarrassed to bring it out the house.
Cheryl W.
Cheryl W.
Port Jefferson, NY

Gotta love this bag..you can take it everywhere and it's helping the environment! It's a win win!
Charlotte K.
Charlotte K.
Montclair, NJ

I always carry a tote with me whenever I go grocery shopping because they're eco friendly and much easier to use and carry than regular plastic bags. This one is adorable, goes with everything, and fits everywhere. It's also sturdy and has a cute message to boot :)
Megan A.
Megan A.
Vacaville, CA

Great product and provides the necessary uses for this bag. I love the Eco side to the product but I feel it is a little expensive for what you get. Don't get me wrong I love the bag but I feel it could be a little cheaper. Overall, great product.
Nicci L.
Nicci L.
Newark, DE

Im a big fan of using reusing bags especially ones made of recycled products. the fact that you can get these custom in size and color is perfect for whatever you need to use it for! highly recommend this sturdy bag
esmeralda a.
esmeralda a.
Belle Glade, Fl

I like the different bag design and size, I also love that its helping the environment and who would not like to have a fashion bag and also help the environment.
Jesilyn F.
Jesilyn F.
Barrigada

Where do you mostly shop for organic items?
Caroline C.
Caroline C.
Gaffney, SC

How can you wash these bags? By hand?
Shelby B.
Shelby B.
Russell Spgs, KY

Super cute! Does anyone know where they sell these bags?
Breann C.
Breann C.
Highland Park, NJ

Where can I buy one of these bags?
Destynie S.
Destynie S.
Littlestown, PA

Where can I get one of these and do they come in pink?

Join Now