apple & bee Eco Shopping Bag uploaded by Rose S.apple & bee Eco Shopping Bag uploaded by saida b.

BY APPLE & BEE #13 in Makeup Bags & Organizers

Our Bee the Change Eco tote is made from eco friendly summer jute, our A&B Eco Tote is the real `green’ deal! It has a biodegradable lining to keep your fruit and veggies fresh as daisies and it’s the perfect size for your weekend shopping. The eco shopping bag is 14.96 x 13.38 Inches. Jute with Bio-degradable Lining. Biodegradable TPU Solvent-free coating. Made from polymers like sugar cane and corn startch; makes it easy to clean and. better for the environment. Eco Shopping Bag, bee the change. see more...

apple & bee Eco Shopping Bag
  • "I always carry a tote with me whenever I go grocery shopping because they're eco friendly and much easier to use and carry than regular plastic bags." in 5 reviews
Jennifer T.
This bag is fantastic in replacement of plastic bags. I live in the bay area in California, plastic bags have already been banned for a year now. The down side is this bag is really expensive. You can get a reusable bag from almost any retail store for $1-$10. Not only are they much cheaper, but they are also as durable as this one.
Leslie W.
Mesa, AZ
I am an artist and carry my supplies in my bag when I have to go to the library or anywhere I have to wait for a while. It is easy to just keep my extras in it and have it waiting by the door for quick grab and go. These bags are all the rage out here in the West. We are very much into carrying your own shopping bags.
Linda Q.
The bag is perfect. Goes with everything for example shopping, going to the beach, etc. Since it doesn't have many logos and colors it goes perfect with any occasion. Especially since its an Eco bag, it just makes everything in my case better. I'm a shopper and I love bags.
Charlotte K.
Montclair , NJ
I always carry a tote with me whenever I go grocery shopping because they're eco friendly and much easier to use and carry than regular plastic bags. This one is adorable, goes with everything, and fits everywhere. It's also sturdy and has a cute message to boot :)
Megan A.
Vacaville, CA
Great product and provides the necessary uses for this bag. I love the Eco side to the product but I feel it is a little expensive for what you get. Don't get me wrong I love the bag but I feel it could be a little cheaper. Overall, great product.
Nicci L.
Newark, DE
Im a big fan of using reusing bags especially ones made of recycled products. the fact that you can get these custom in size and color is perfect for whatever you need to use it for! highly recommend this sturdy bag
Sandra D.
Goodbye plastic, HELLO apple & bee Eco Shopping Bag! This bag is roomy and durable. Easy to clean. If you're into going 'green' then this bag is for you!
Kat H.
Everett, WA
This bag can fit just about anything you need in it, and strong enough to not bust through or bust a strap. Instead of having to haul multiple bags up my 3 flights of stairs I can just use one
vi e.
Palm Coast, FL
I absolutely love this! it saved me during summer and it is all natural and eco friendly which made me love this even more. i am definitely going to repurchase because it makes a perfect gift
esmeralda a.
Belle Glade, Fl
I like the different bag design and size, I also love that its helping the environment and who would not like to have a fashion bag and also help the environment.
Jesilyn F.
Barrigada
Where do you mostly shop for organic items?
Caroline C.
Gaffney, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
How can you wash these bags? By hand?
Shelby B.
Russell Spgs, KY
Super cute! Does anyone know where they sell these bags?
Destynie S.
Littlestown, PA
Where can I get one of these and do they come in pink?
Breann C.
Highland Park, NJ
Where can I buy one of these bags?