BY APPLE & BEE #90 in uncategorized

The day tripper travel/overnight bag is the perfect all round bag for day trips and even overnight stays. With leather trim and straps, combined with an organic canvas body, it s durable but still beautiful.  With the Apple and Bee signature japan silver original print design you ll be the envy of all your friends! 17.71 x 11.81 inches day tripper travel/ overnight bag, japan silver. see more...

Natacia Z.
My mother has one of these and loves it. I used hers once and it really is that perfect bag for the night over. I took for a train trip where I was going away from the day and coming the next. I don't pack much, but this little bag alone was wonderful to have. It carried everything I needed minus my bath care products, but it did carry my straighener!
Great bag!

Eve Prodoehl P.
This bag is super cute & I absolutely love the delicate pattern. I have a Vera Bradley duffel but it's to large to be just for overnight stuff, so I think this is the perfect size. I would buy in a heartbeat!
Jeanne G.
Middle River, MD
This is a beautiful piece. Not your everyday boring traveling bag. Sturdy and has multiple compartments to store make-up, traveling documents, and can be used as an overnight bag.
Mira H.
I borrowed the bag from a friend of mine, and I loaded it up with a bunch of heavy items. Unlike other bags, it didn't feel like it was about to fall apart! I recommend!
Latisha R.
Merrillville, IN
I don't have this bag per say but it looks very cute!! I love the color, style, and look.The flowers make it a very cute bag. Traveling in style is a must.:)
Angela S.
Milwaukee, WI
This is a great bag to knock around for overnight travel. I like traveling light on weekend trips and it is a durable and stylish choice!
Nicole  C.
Boaz , AL
This bag is gorgeous! I do have have this bag, but It would be awesome to have. It's very stylish.
Dene K.
Lancaster, NY
Very cute .. great carry on bag
me encanto esta hermosa bolsa!! lo malo que no la tengo.. :(
me gustaria obtenerla ya que se ve que es hermosa
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
Is there anywhere besides beauty.com you can find this at?
Ashley L.
Atlanta, GA
What is the quality of this bag? Would it be acceptable for business / corporate travel or is it more appropriate for a casual weekend getaway?
Jamie L.
Buford, GA
Does anyone know how much stuff you can actually get in this?
Mira H.
Where can these bags be purchased?