BY APPLE & BEE

Sustainability organic cotton tote is a colourful new 2011 design from our signature Apple&Bee range. With inside pockets and lots of great compartments, this super practical tote is great to take shopping and will keep all your valuables safe. Throw it in the wash if it gets dirty and line dry in the shade to keep its shape. This tote is 15.7 x 14.1 Inches Canvas Tote Bag, sustainability.

• Does anyone else think this bag is a rip off?3 Answers
  • How much weight does this bag hold? I tend to have canvas...1 Answers
Ruya K.
Plano, TX
Love canvas totes like this that you can take from the grocery store to just using everyday for places like school. Plus it's good for the environment and comes in a cute color.
Jasmine B.
Foster City, CA
I just received this bag as a birthday gift and I JUST LOVE IT SO MUCH!!!!! It's just perfect for carrying around my books and other important items of mine to my Grandma's house and back.
amandine h.
I think that bag is very cute i would love to have one of them i would carry it everywhere.i would love to take that to school or when i go to the liberty

Desiree T.
Springfield, IL
These bags are the beeze neeze, they're great for the environment and for arm candy too. Definitely love them and want more for reusable Xmas gift bags!!
Alexia S.
Binghamton , NY
Cute bag, I really like it.........definitely one of my most favorite bags in my closet so far, it is very roomy and I just love everything about it!
Amanda N.
Elizabethtown, PA
Yea I agree that the price is a little high for the type of bag this is. I would use it for and over-nighter or going to beach for the day.
Mykala H.
N Salt Lake, UT
Fashionista Expert Level 3
This bag can hold a ton of items and its very nice fabric to have for a tote bag you could take it to the beach or anywhere for vacation.
Daisy G.
Los angeles, CA
This bag is great for the beach or lake or for the pool. It has lots of compartments to put your stuff and us really cute and comfortable
Elly L.
I love this bag!!! It's so cool and amazing. It's great to carrying almost anything and I love how the bag has the word sustainable
Nicole F.
Pendleton, IN
This tote is great for the beach! Lots of compartments to keep your stuff separated. Easy to find your keys and your book!
Natalie V.
Zion, Il
Does anyone else think this bag is a rip off?
Kristina S.
Council Bluffs, Ia
How much weight does this bag hold? I tend to have canvas bags rip at the seams when I'm trying to carry school stuff or groceries.