BY APPLE & BEE

Sustainability organic cotton tote is a colourful new 2011 design from our signature Apple&Bee range. With inside pockets and lots of great compartments, this super practical tote is great to take shopping and will keep all your valuables safe. Throw it in the wash if it gets dirty and line dry in the shade to keep its shape. This tote is 15.7 x 14.1 Inches Canvas Tote Bag, sustainability.

• Does anyone else think this bag is a rip off?3 Answers
  • How much weight does this bag hold? I tend to have canvas bags rip ...1 Answers
Ruya K.
Ruya K.
Rochester, NY
Love canvas totes like this that you can take from the grocery store to just using everyday for places like school. Plus it's good for the environment and comes in a cute color.
daisy g.
daisy g.
Los Angeles, CA
This bag is great for the beach or lake or for the pool. It has lots of compartments to put your stuff and us really cute and comfortable
Katrista G.
Katrista G.
Fitzgerald, GA
This bag is good for a vacation bag or a beach Bag. Also, a cotton bag so You can wash If you spill something on it.
Serin H.
Serin H.
This bag looks soooo simple but it looks sooo cute, I , as a girly girl , would love to buy this!
Latisha R.
Latisha R.
Merrillville, IN
This bag is super cute!! I would love to have one.My grandma has this exact bag and she absolutely loves it.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Philadelphia, PA
I really do not like the design of this bag. I do not like that the word is chopped up into three sections.
Miranda V.
Miranda V.
This is waaaaay to expensive for a tote bag like this. you can just tell by looking at it how cheaply made it is. no way
Amanda N.
Amanda N.
Elizabethtown, PA
Yea I agree that the price is a little high for the type of bag this is. I would use it for and over-nighter or going to beach for the day.
Kate G.
Kate G.
Severna Park, MD
I really liked this bag and it is great to take to a lot of places!!it also fits a lot of things inside!
Nicole F.
Nicole F.
Pendleton, IN
This tote is great for the beach! Lots of compartments to keep your stuff separated. Easy to find your keys and your book!
Natalie V.
Natalie V.
Zion, Il
Does anyone else think this bag is a rip off?
Kristina S.
Kristina S.
Council Bluffs, Ia
How much weight does this bag hold? I tend to have canvas bags rip at the seams when I'm trying to carry school stuff or groceries.