Apple Beats Solo3 Bluetooth On-Ear Headphones with Mic Control - Rose G uploaded by Angel C.Apple Beats Solo3 Bluetooth On-Ear Headphones with Mic Control - Rose G uploaded by Henk M.Apple Beats Solo3 Bluetooth On-Ear Headphones with Mic Control - Rose G uploaded by Jasmine S.

BY BEATS BY DR. DRE

Angel C.
Vista
Dr.Dre you did it again, the beatssolo3 wireless in special edition Rose Gold are absolutely perfection all in one! Not only is it wireless but the sound quality amazing. Personally purchased this at the Apple store for $239.95 US dollars. Definitely recommend and would re-purchased or purchase in another color. Apple Beats Solo3 Bluetooth On-Ear Headphones with Mic Control - Rose G
CHACE C.
Los Angeles
Yesss!! My favorite accessory which I literally can’t leave behind! Amazing sound quality and super comfy headphones, especially when traveling in flight! I love mine and I’m super happy I got them!
Ashley S.
Powell, OH
These earphones are fantastic. Crisp, clean sound. The product packaging is very appealing. The overall product is very attractive. This is the easiest set of Bluetooth headphones that I owned. Super long battery life. They are currently on sale through Amazon.com for a better deal than the solo 2's. My only complaint is that if you connect the wire, make sure you connect the right end to your phone in the right end to the earphone. Otherwise, you only get sound output out of one ear. So just a heads up on that if you put it in wrong. Make sure you turn it around.
Megan M.
I love these headphones! They are cute, comfortable, wireless, and noise cancelling for an altogether great listening experience. They come with a cord and charger in case you want to plug in and you can’t talk on the phon wirelessly which was an added bonus for me! The bag is a little difficult to use though and these are not fit to wear with big earrings. Other than that the sound quality is great and they’re fun to use!
Annie B.
Toledo, OH
They're great as headphones. A little loud if you work in close quarters. I received them with the student purchase of my new Macbook. They're ideal for carrying around to and from work/school. The rose gold is visually pleasing. I would not pay the full price for them though. The microphone is shotty. The battery life is amazing though. If you get them for free use them. If not, you can find something comparable for much cheaper.
Jennifer S.
Spokane, WA
I got these as a Christmas present and I like the way they sound and there good quality and everyone asks to use them at school ( I’m writing this for my mom.)
Jasmine S.
Tampa, FL
These headphones are THE BEST! They were pretty expensive, but worth every dime. The noise canceling headphones will allow you to hear every word.
Michelle P.
Sunbury , OH
Love these. They’re amazing. Got them when we upgraded such amazing quality and love that I don’t have to have a cord attached to my phone anymore.
Ce M.
These headphones are the absolute best of the best. It stands out so much compared to the solo 2 version. The sound quality matches the level that I expected it to reach. If you are looking for great headphones that will last a long time, these are the ones to get
Jennifer T.
Montréal, QC
Got the headphones in replacement of old Sony ones that kept on breaking. I figured instead of buying a new pair every year, I'd splurge and buy a good pair once and for all.
The noise canceling option is great, and having wireless headphones is a blessing. I can work in peace, use them to workout without fearing to be caught in a wire and they are very practical to carry. Plus, the color is so cute!
I would recommend you do the same as me, which is to buy them when Dr Dre has a sale. I got them for 350 with a warranty that allows me to exchange them twice in 3 years for any reasons. That way, you will pay the same price as full, but you can have new ones every year for the next 3 years.
I got them at The Source, if anyone is curious :)