Apple Barrel Acrylic Paint in Assorted Colors (8 Ounce), K2614 Turquoise uploaded by Shelbee B.Apple Barrel Acrylic Paint in Assorted Colors (8 Ounce), K2614 Turquoise uploaded by Selena C.

BY APPLE BARREL

Rachel P.
Matthews, NC
I have my own art company and do commissioned work for a living and for being a cost effective brand these are good! They’re not super high pigmented and a little watery but for the price they’re not bad!
Selena C.
Shepherdsville, KY
I've been using apple barrel paints for all my acrylic work for years. I love the price, I love the color selection. These paints give me the freedom to create at a price point that doesn't break my budget. They hold up really well, I've had most of my bottles for several years. All you have to do is give them a quick shake if they've been sitting for a while, and you're good to go. I love that I can pick these up at my local Walmart, as I live in a small town & art supplies can be hard to come by unless you're willing to drive a pretty good distance. They're wonderful for beginners, as they are affordable, but work well even for a seasoned artist. They perform great, I'll continue to use this brand for many years to come I'm sure.
Myah C.
Milwaukee, WI
It doesn't take a lot to cover a large area! However the paint goes on rather thin so 2-3 coats are necessary. The paint is pretty permanent so it does not chip off and it's good to use on just about any surface!
Maria S.
I really like how these don't take much to dry and no matter what project I'm doing I always have enough paint to cover it. Amazing, two thumbs up! 👍🖒
🖌