BY APPLE BARREL

• How does the quality of this paint compare to other more ...2 Answers
Chloe H.
Screamer
I love this paint it's amazing for the price i also like how they have glosses or Matt and more kind of styles of paint and it last pretty long and am constantly buying more and I recommend it but not for big projects like painting a desk or something but other than that is amazing
Michaela L.
If you want a good quality paint for a ridiculously low price then look no further. These babies don’t even cost a dollar. The pigmentation is amazing & the durability is great. The only thing weird about these paints is that it doesn’t say the undertones on the bottle, so if you want to mix them be ready to get some funky colors.
Robbye B.
Hayesville , NC
This is another great cheap brand of paint. They are great paints but the pigmentation of more expensive paints isn't there. But for the price it's a great paint.
This paint washes off clothes and little hands fairly easy. It is great for small projects that don't necessarily have to last forever.
Nicole H.
These are one of my favorite paints! I’m an art major and I’m also in a sorority so I’m always painting and these come in handy especially for Big/Little reveal or a class project. They can be found at Walmart for 50 cents. I totally recommend!!
Crystal C.
Made Easter eggs with my kids & painted them with this acrylic paint. I love the end result with this paint!! It left the eggs with a great pigmented color. I would recommend this paint for any DIYs or any projects. Tried doing the eggs with Kool-aid & it doesn't come out right, acrylic is better!
RobinandBrandi M.
Senatobia
Good quality craft paint. Excellent craft paints. Own just about every color. Used these when making kids names with wooden letters in themes, I use them all the time. Love the glitter and neon colors so much
Megan H.
I use these paints mainly for acrylic pouring but I also use them for most crafts. They are very inexpensive and a little goes a long way. They offer a wide variety of color options to choose from. You can find them most places but Walmart in-store offers them for really cheap.
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
I picked up a bunch of these paints on clearance for .10 a bottle at my local walmart. Even the regular price of .50 is a great deal. This paint goes on smoothly and depending on the project you only need 1-2 coats.
Hidekel O.
North Miami, FL
Apple barrel paints are the best. I paint shoes and magic bands and they have a wonderful outdoor sealer that stays permanently and I swear by this sealer. Thanks to this quality I can therefore crest a better product for my customers.
Anna W.
Staples, MN
For 50 cents a bottle (at WalMart), I can buy a rainbow for pocket change. I use this paint on canvases that I sell, and no one can tell that I don't use the brand-name, expensive acrylics. (As long as you use a sealer on top of the finished product.) I love the selection of colors. Apple Barrel has every shade I need.
crystal s.
Saint Cloud, FL
How does the quality of this paint compare to other more expensive acrylic paints?