BY APPLE #9 in Hard Drives

Storage: 2TB / 3TB

Overview:

Back up a lifetime’s worth of memories with AirPort Time Capsule, a wireless hard drive that works seamlessly with Time Machine in OS X. It’s also a full-featured Wi-Fi base station with the latest 802.11ac technology and simultaneous dual-band support. Choose from 2TB and 3TB models.

Automatic wireless backup.

AirPort Time Capsule includes a 2TB or 3TB hard drive that works with Time Machine in OS X to create the perfect no-hassle backup solution.1 There are no cables, and you can back up all the Mac computers in your home to a central location — automatically, wirelessly, and in the background.

Ultrafast 802.11ac Wi-Fi.

With 802.11ac technology and a powerful beamforming antenna array, AirPort Time Capsule gives you up to 3x faster Wi-Fi and a stronger, clearer signal.2 And because it transmits at both the 2.4GHz and 5GHz frequencies at the same time, your wireless devices will automatically connect to the best available band for the fastest performance possible.

Designed with performance in mind.

With the antennas at the top of the elevated design, AirPort Time Capsule now has a higher platform for dispersing the signal. We also increased the number of antennas. There are now six of them — three for the 2.4GHz band and three for the 5GHz band. Together with 802.11ac technology, they let you connect faster, farther, and with more power than ever before.

Easy setup for iOS and OS X.

Connect your DSL or cable modem to AirPort Time Capsule and use the built-in setup assistant to create your new wireless network in just a few taps from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. If you’re using a Mac, use the built-in AirPort Utility. Setup is just as fast and just as easy.

Share your hard drive or printer.

AirPort Time Capsule can turn any external USB hard drive into a secure drive you can share across your Wi-Fi network. So all the documents, videos, photos, and other files instantly become available to anyone, Mac and PC users alike. You can even connect a printer and share it wirelessly.

Compatibility and security.

Any Wi-Fi device you have will work with AirPort Time Capsule. That’s because it’s compatible with devices using the 802.11a, 802.11b, 802.11g, 802.11n, and 802.11ac specifications. And since AirPort Time Capsule features a built-in firewall that protects your network from malicious Internet attacks, you can enjoy the web with peace of mind.

Technical Specifications:

Size and Weight:

• Height: 6.6 inches (168 mm)
    • Width: 3.85 inches (98 mm)
    • Depth: 3.85 inches (98 mm)
    • Weight: 3.26 pounds (1.48 kg)

Connections and Expansion:

• Power cord

Buy on Walmart
    Stephanie G.
    Odenton, MD
    We used this product for years. It never gave us any issues. It looks nice and was worth the price point. We were able to use it in multiple locations (we moved to a new state) and with a new service, and had zero issues. I would like to see an updated one released!
    McKenna F.
    Winsted, MN
    This product met my expectations but didn't necessarily exceed them. I would expect a better product from Apple like how all of their other products are good. It is usable and serves a function but the design could be better.
    Kat D.
    Biloxi, MS
    I got this for my home based business and I really love it. It stores a ton of things and it's really portable. It's a bit bulky, but not too terribly much so. It's definitely not that affordable but it's a lot of space for the money.
    Colleen P.
    This is my wifi modem and photo and files backup! It was easy to set up and extremely easy to use! The range of wifi is pretty great and I can remain connected all around my neighborhood!
    Christina D.
    San Diego, CA
    I purchased this so that I could backup my MacBook, and boost my WiFi. I wanted to love it, and I did for a while. Unfortunately it has started to give me grief. Instead of boosting WiFi, it glitches constantly, and I've had issues backing it up. I'm hoping that the Apple store can help me change the settings. You may just be better off backing up your computer manually using an external hard drive. It's nice in theory, but difficult in practice. It does speed up the internet, when it is working.
    Alexa C.
    Conshohocken , PA
    Apple Computers Apple - Airport Time Capsule 2TB Wireless Hard Drive & 802.11ac Wi-fi Base Station is a great product for any apple lover!
    Natasha C.
    these are okay! i feel like i could get something that works just the same but half the price! love mac and apple but not the cost.
    Mohamed A.
    AGADIR
    My name is Mohamed Creator of MohamedVlogs, a blog evaluation website that focuses on mobile technology and related accessories. I would like to inform you that I have satisfied the requirements of your options. I will promote your website and review your product to 45,700 followers on my Youtube channel as well as I will promote this on my Facebook page contains nearly 7,000 users. Good news !!!! I will post your website and review the product on my Facebook page for FREE! YES for free What are you waiting for? Strike me now and enjoy the promotion with me. Best regards, if you need any additional information, I would be happy to
    provide my mailing address and contact me.

. Thank you for your time

Mohamed Abrache
    my email address: 1bacex15@gmail.com
    BADREDDINE M.
    Casablanca
    googd product i want to review it on my channel That there are many young people want this product That's why I want this product very strongly.
    thanks for the efforts