Introducing the new AirPods Pro — magic like you've never heard. Arrival of the fittest. Apple has created a new class of in-ear headphones with a customizable fit that forms an exceptional seal for active noise cancellation. Choose from 3 sizes of soft, flexible silicone tips that click into place. The tapered tips conform to your ear shape with vents that help equalize pressure, so you feel like there s nothing in your ears. And AirPods Pro are sweat- and water-resistant — perfect for the active lifestyle. Sound that cuts out the noise. AirPods Pro are the only in-ear headphones with active noise cancellation that continually adapts to your ear and the fit of the ear tips. An outward-facing microphone detects external sound, the AirPods Pro then counter it with equal anti-noise, cancelling. Noise cancellation is continuously adjusted at 200 times per second for truly immersive sound. Hear what's happening around you Simply press and hold the force sensor on the stem to jump between active noise cancellation and transparency mode. And with an expanded mesh microphone port you'll experience clear calls even in windy situations. Everything you hear is unheard of. Adaptive EQ automatically tunes music to the shape of your ear for a rich, consistent listening experience. Powerful bass is delivered by a high-excursion, low-distortion speaker driver. An amplifier powers the speaker driver to remove background noise and works with the H1 chip to control listening levels. And a high dynamic range amplifier produces clear sound while also extending battery life. A chip with serious chops. Tech-packed yet compact, AirPods Pro are built around the Apple System in Package design — featuring the H1 chip that powers everything from sound to Siri. The Apple-designed H1 chip employs 10 audio cores, creating low audio processing latency that enables real-time noise cancellation. Charge wirelessly. Use tirelessly. The wireless charging case delivers 24+ hours of battery life to keep you and your AirPods Pro on the go. And it s compatible with Qi-certified chargers. Get 24+ hours of listening time with multiple additional charges in the case, up to 4.5 hours of listening time on one charge and around 1 hour of listening time on only 5 minutes of charging.** Simplicity from start to Siri. AirPods Pro connect magically to your iPhone or Apple Watch. Control music, calls, volume and more. Share a song, podcast, or other audio stream between two sets of AirPods with Audio Sharing.† *Battery power consumption depends on factors such as network configuration, carrier network and signal strength. Results may vary. †Works with iPhone 8 or later and iPod touch (7th generation) with the latest version of iOS; and 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation or later), 11-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro, iPad (5th generation or later), iPad Air (3rd generation), and iPad mini (5th generation) with the latest version of iPadOS. ‡Requires the latest version of iOS or iPadOS. §IPX4: Withstands splashing water. Do not submerge.

Who own the airpods pro?
Can I swim in them?
Are these noticeably better than the regular air pods?
Start your review of Apple AirPods Pro!
Brianne S.
Greeley, CO
Purchased at: Best Buy
Amazing wireless headphones! The sound is immaculate and I love that these are noise canceling. The battery on the charging case lasts nearly a week which is amazing considering I’m so forgetful when it comes to charging my electronics. Pairing the headphones to your iPhone is as simple as opening the case near your phone... which is also how you check the battery on both the headphones and charging case. The headphones are simple to control and overall very user friendly. Definitely worth the price. I also got this case from Target (brand: heyday).
Brady B.
Sugar Land, TX
Apple AirPods Pro uploaded by Brady B.
Purchased at: Amazon
Love my AirPod Pros!!!! I use them for video conferencing, frequent airplane travel, and for runs. The noise canceling is an amazing feature!!!! Recommend for anyone needing high quality audio on the move.
Ani U.
Daly City, CA
Apple AirPods Pro uploaded by Ani U.
These headphones help me to stay focused on studying no matter what happens around. They have noise cancellation function which is essential for me. The sound is clear and nice. The only downfall is that sometimes, rarely but still, it stops working for a while or gets a weird noise. It happened 5-6 times during a year. I think my product might be defected or damaged. This is the reason why I gave it 4 stars. Other than that it’s perfect.
Brittany C.
Bay Point, CA
Apple AirPods Pro uploaded by Brittany C.
I upgraded these from the original air pods and I am glad I did! The sound quality is incredibly better and more crisp! The battery life I believe is better you get few more listening hours than the originals... The price is more expensive but I do think its worth it!
Michelle R.
Durham, NC
Apple AirPods Pro uploaded by Michelle R.
I have small ears and a wide head so it is nearly impossible for me to find earbuds/headphones that are comfortable. I was hesitant to spend so much on AirPods but it was worth every penny. First, included are 3 different sized tips. The small fit my ears well. I can wear these all day. I have tried other “knock off” or differently designed wireless earbuds but they either didn’t stay in my ears or hurt after wearing them for a while. The sound quality is quite good and the noise cancelling is incredible. I could not believe how well the noise cancelling works. It rivals a good set of headphones. The case automatically charges the earbuds when you put them in. I like that you don’t have to plug in the case to charge the AirPods throughout the day. One thing I recommend is to get a cover for the case to protect it from wear and tear(and also are easier to see).
Paulina K M.
Atlanta, GA
Apple AirPods Pro uploaded by Paulina K M.
Loovvvveeeeeeeeeeeee them ssooooooo muchhhhhhhhhhbhhhh I run everyday with my AirPods and I am so happy to have them
Yeraldine S.
San Anselmo, CA
I bought these Airpods and I really love Apple and the sound of them are incredible, the noise cancellation is a good feature too. However, it’s very uncomfortable they are always falling out of my ears easily.
Socheata R.
Long Beach, CA
Apple AirPods Pro uploaded by Socheata R.
Hands down to finally finding headphones that actually stick in my ears! I purchased this at Costco for about $220. Best headphones I’ve purchased. It has house cancellation and I love that it charges in the case and you can also charge the case wireless. The charge last a long time. I would definitely recommend this.
Chandni P.
Apple AirPods Pro uploaded by Chandni P.
Purchased at: Apple
These AirPod pros are my favorite headphones ever. They literally are the best! I just got them for my birthday and I love the noise canceling option you get with these, the sound is clear! Highly recommend.
Paul Z.
Scottsdale, AZ
Apple AirPods Pro uploaded by Paul Z.
Purchased at: Target
Like the AirPod Pros a lot more than the regular AirPods. The noise cancelling aspect is very helpful for work calls and I feel like i can wear them for a lot longer than the regulars without irritation.

219 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Harriet R.
il y a 12 jours
Princess T. il y a 12 jours
The pros are a bit uncomfortable for me but then again thats just me! My regular Apple Airpods serve me justice!