BY APPLE #9 in Headphones

Apple AirPods: Wireless. Effortless. Magical.

Just take them out and they’re ready to use with all your devices. Put them in your ears and they connect instantly. Speak into them and your voice sounds clear. Introducing AirPods. Simplicity and technology, together like never before. The result is completely magical.Watch the film. Watch the keynote. Wireless headphones. Finally untangled.

After a simple one-tap setup, AirPods are automatically on and always connected.1 Using them is just as easy. They can sense when they’re in your ears and pause when you take them out. And the AirPods experience is just as amazing whether you’re listening to your iPhone, Apple Watch, iPad, or Mac.

Tap into Siri.

Talking to your favorite personal assistant is a cinch. Just double-tap either AirPod to activate Siri, without taking your iPhone out of your pocket.

• Call my brother Brian
  • Play my workout playlist
  • Turn up the volume
  • How do I get to the zoo

What’s a chip doing in there? A whole lot.

All the groundbreaking things AirPods can do are driven by the custom-designed Apple W1 chip. It produces extremely efficient wireless for a better connection and improved sound. And the W1 chip manages battery life so well, you can listen for 5 hours on a single charge. It’s performance that’s unheard of in a device this small.

Knows when you’re talking:

A voice accelerometer recognizes when you’re speaking and works with a pair of beamforming microphones to filter out external noise and focus on the sound of your voice.

Knows when you’re listening:

Optical sensors and motion accelerometers work with the W1 chip to automatically control the audio and engage the microphone, giving you the ability to use one or both AirPods. They also enable AirPods to play sound as soon as they’re in your ears.

The power of 24‑hour battery life.

AirPods deliver an industry-leading 5 hours of listening time on one charge. And they’re made to keep up with you, thanks to a charging case that holds multiple additional charges for more than 24 hours of listening time. Need a quick charge? Just 15 minutes in the case gives you 3 hours of listening time.6 To check the battery, hold the AirPods next to your iPhone or ask Siri How’s the battery on my AirPods?

• More than 24hr of battery life with charging case
  • Up to 5hr. of battery life on one charge
  • 15min of charging equals 3 hours of battery life

Clearly superior sound:

It’s great-sounding music, movies, and more to your ears. AirPods provide rich, high-quality AAC audio. And when you want to be heard, dual beamforming microphones filter out background noise when you make calls or talk to Siri.

Automatic setup. Seamless switching:

AirPods connect automatically with all your Apple devices. They’re simultaneously connected to your iPhone and Apple Watch, and sound switches instantly between the devices. Want to listen to your Mac or iPad? Just choose AirPods on those devices.

Neysa S.
I was pretty indifferent about the AirPods when Apple first announced them. I didn’t doubt they would be great, but I wasn’t rushing out to drop $160 on headphones. But then my fiancée got them for me as a gift and I became obsessed with them. I am the world laziest headphone charger, but I’m also too clumsy in the gym for wired headphones so it’s always been a struggle. Since the case charges the AirPods, the charge on these last so long! And if my battery is getting low, I can charge it with my car charger on he way to the gym because these use a lightning cable (same as iPhone 5 and newer). These are also so great for making phone calls as they do an excellent job of minimizing background noise, the other party can’t tell you’re using a headset. I’ve read some people have an issue with the fact that you can’t just use one AirPod at a time but you definitely can, it just requires you to make a change in your audio settings on your iPhone. These also do not fit right in EVERYONES ears, so if you know you’ve had problems with other headphones not fitting right maybe take a field trip to your Apple Store to give them a try.
Sanaz M.
There only one true great quality Bluetooth headphones out there that meat every spec quality everyone is looking for, being these headphones! I got thee and instantly they connected to my iPhone. Apple is great at simplifying technology for ease or use for new and current customers. They continue to use the perfect white color to continue the clean appearance they always have on all their products. The packaging is as perfect as always. When you first get your item and see the packaging you forget how much you paid and feel like your opening a gift so perfectly and neatly packaged. Pop open the box and find all that you need inside. The best part is when you are not using the headphones the Case acts like a backup charger. Enjoy your new Bluetooth headphones! Nothing beats these bad boys.
Luzsenny S.
Bronx, NY
Very disappointed. First of all I waited more than 3 weeks for this item to arrive. When I finally got it I was very excited to try it like any other apple product I own. The night I started wearing it It gave me a big hear pain . The pods have a static sound in the background . I googled this problem to see if more people were experiencing this and to my surprise alooot if people were reporting this same problem. Returning it ASAP ..
Kaleb F.
Boston
I love the AirPods. Are they offering me a revolutionary sound experience? No. But they make using Siri seamless and even easier than before, and I love being liberated from the headphone cable.

These are pricey, which made me nervous because I was scared I would lose them but I have fallen asleep with these in my ears and woken up with them still in place.

If you lose track of them you can have the AirPods and case make a pretty loud sound using the Find iPhone app.

These are a great product and I love them. Highly recommend.
Alexandrea B.
WOW - I didn't get the hype until I got this as a christmas gift and AMAZING. It makes using your phone hands free and simple. It connects automatically (most of the time) and is just such bonus especially when paired with your apple watch.

You can answer the phone from the headphones. Change a song. Repeat a song. Hang up the phone. Pause a podcast by lifting one headphone out of your ear... They're the best.
Karina S.
Irving, TX
You all know of these. You most likely have them. I'm super late to the game but I am so in love with these AirPods! I have burned through so many pairs of cheap wireless headphones that take forever to charge and don't last more than four hours of listening. Well, these also don't last more than four hours, BUT you can charge one pod at a time while still listening on the other, and the case recharges them so quickly! If you're traveling, you can go about two days with just the case to charge them. I'm so happy I decided to treat myself to these. They're the best!
Erica H.
Pasadena , TX
If you don’t have these yet your missing out ! My husband bought these for himself and he never saw them again after I took them away ! I love how I can wear these at work listen to music and also talk on the phone . I love how I don’t get caught on thing since there wireless . The battery life on them are also great ! There great to have !
Jas. J.
I love love love these little air pods. Before I bought them I thought I’d lose them or they wouldn’t fit in my ear properly, but I was completely wrong! They are the best wireless ear phones I’ve had! The case charges them when it’s running low & the air pods are so discrete you can be on the phone or listening to music virtually anywhere.
Jared L.
Flowood , MS
I'm not going to lie, I was hating on these for a while.  I am a big fan of apple products, but these just looked... strange.  After getting a good deal on them I couldn't pass up, I decided to give them a shot.  I had tried Samsung's Gear icon X a while back and I was hoping Apple would raise the bar.  After using them for a few weeks I can definitively say that these are amazing.  They work flawlessly, the sound quality is great and the battery life (with the case to assist) is awesome.  I have no complaints, and even the look creates a style of its own (Everyone recognizes them). FIVE STARS ALL DAY!
Mairéad C.
I just received this product as a gift for christmas however I def see pros and cons. Sometimes they do not connect as easily as i would like, i have an apple watch, iPhone, iPad and mac book, and i would like it to switch from product to product. Would recommend however because they are a great wireless product.
Victoria H.
Do they stay on while you're working out or running?
Stephanie T.
Bloomfield Hills, MI
Do you need an app to use these?
Sisto A.
Brooklyn, NY
Do they easily fall from the ears..?
Betty R.
Mira Loma, CA
How much is it?
Ashley D.
Peoria, AZ
Will these connect to my Apple Watch as well?