BY APPLE #23 in Headphones

Apple AirPods: Wireless. Effortless. Magical.

Just take them out and they’re ready to use with all your devices. Put them in your ears and they connect instantly. Speak into them and your voice sounds clear. Introducing AirPods. Simplicity and technology, together like never before. The result is completely magical.Watch the film. Watch the keynote. Wireless headphones. Finally untangled.

After a simple one-tap setup, AirPods are automatically on and always connected.1 Using them is just as easy. They can sense when they’re in your ears and pause when you take them out. And the AirPods experience is just as amazing whether you’re listening to your iPhone, Apple Watch, iPad, or Mac.

Tap into Siri.

Talking to your favorite personal assistant is a cinch. Just double-tap either AirPod to activate Siri, without taking your iPhone out of your pocket.

• Call my brother Brian
  • Play my workout playlist
  • Turn up the volume
  • How do I get to the zoo

What’s a chip doing in there? A whole lot.

All the groundbreaking things AirPods can do are driven by the custom-designed Apple W1 chip. It produces extremely efficient wireless for a better connection and improved sound. And the W1 chip manages battery life so well, you can listen for 5 hours on a single charge. It’s performance that’s unheard of in a device this small.

Knows when you’re talking:

A voice accelerometer recognizes when you’re speaking and works with a pair of beamforming microphones to filter out external noise and focus on the sound of your voice.

Knows when you’re listening:

Optical sensors and motion accelerometers work with the W1 chip to automatically control the audio and engage the microphone, giving you the ability to use one or both AirPods. They also enable AirPods to play sound as soon as they’re in your ears.

The power of 24‑hour battery life.

AirPods deliver an industry-leading 5 hours of listening time on one charge. And they’re made to keep up with you, thanks to a charging case that holds multiple additional charges for more than 24 hours of listening time. Need a quick charge? Just 15 minutes in the case gives you 3 hours of listening time.6 To check the battery, hold the AirPods next to your iPhone or ask Siri How’s the battery on my AirPods?

• More than 24hr of battery life with charging case
  • Up to 5hr. of battery life on one charge
  • 15min of charging equals 3 hours of battery life

Clearly superior sound:

It’s great-sounding music, movies, and more to your ears. AirPods provide rich, high-quality AAC audio. And when you want to be heard, dual beamforming microphones filter out background noise when you make calls or talk to Siri.

Automatic setup. Seamless switching:

AirPods connect automatically with all your Apple devices. They’re simultaneously connected to your iPhone and Apple Watch, and sound switches instantly between the devices. Want to listen to your Mac or iPad? Just choose AirPods on those devices.

Heidi F.
These ear buds have amazing sound quality and killer bass. I can't assure you mire that these are definitely worth every last penny. If you do lose these, I am pretty sure you will end up buying a new pair. I 100% recommend these bad boys.
Brenda W.
Rocky Mount, VA
I want to try these so bad! Hope I can try them out and love them. I need theses badly! Please please pretty please
Brianna H.
Ear buds don't stay in your ear. Uncomfortable and always break. Cheaper brands like skull candy work better.
Elida S.
I just recently purchased the Apple AirPods and the quiality of the product is amazing. I give it 5 stars.
Charlene T.
The design of the Apple AirPods case is very slick and elegant, with a smooth round shape. Overall it is a wonderful accessory to use along with your Apple devices for avid Apple users. The features are a bit of limited for android users though.

PROS

CONNECTION - Thanks to the W2 chip, the ease of connection to an Apple product was on point where when you open the case it would automatically detect the airpods from your Apple device. Also, it was easy to switch between your Apple devices for usage. It also has very great range.

COMFORTABLE - As everyone's ear shape varies, for me it was very comfortable placing the airpods in my ear. As the shape of the airpod ear piece resembles predecessor Apple earphones, therefore if those are comfortable in your ear then these would achieve the same! Also, I felt the AirPods does indeed secure in your ear quite well, therefore you don't have to worry about falling out easily.

AUDIO QUALITY - The AirPods emitted great clarity and subtle bass, just like the the regular apple ear phones.

BATTERY LIFE - it has great battery life as it can last up to 6 hours. And when battery is indeed running low, it only takes 3 mins of charging by placing it into the case to give you 3 more hours of usage.

CONs

LIMITED CONTROLS - Aside from adjusting the the double tap features in the Bluetooth setting from "Siri" & "Play/Plause", you really cannot skip to the next song directly on the airpods without having your device on hand. And especially if you are an android user, it is even more limited with no additional functions aside from a normal Bluetooth headphones.

Courtney D.
New Orleans
I cannot tell you how many pairs of corded headphones I went through before I got these.  I've ripped apart hundreds of dollars of earpods on accident because the cords get stuck on my equipment and gear at work.  Finally bit the bullet and invested in the wireless Pods, and I have to say- I'm never going back.

Pros:  Good sound, mobility, charging case for carrying, sleek design.

Cons: No external controls.

You can't skip forward and backward through your tracks, and you can't control the volume.  All of this has to be done on your phone or Applewatch if you have one.  At least until they firmware update them or something.  You can tap on the right earbud to pause and play, which I guess is something.  They also autosense their presence in your ear, so taking one out will automatically pause your music.

Overall they're a great little device, a must have for the Apple consumer.

Jared L.
Flowood, MS
I'm not going to lie, I was hating on these for a while.  I am a big fan of apple products, but these just looked... strange.  After getting a good deal on them I couldn't pass up, I decided to give them a shot.  I had tried Samsung's Gear icon X a while back and I was hoping Apple would raise the bar.  After using them for a few weeks I can definitively say that these are amazing.  They work flawlessly, the sound quality is great and the battery life (with the case to assist) is awesome.  I have no complaints, and even the look creates a style of its own (Everyone recognizes them). FIVE STARS ALL DAY!
Skyler R.
Houston
I know some people underestimate these headphone but they are actually quite nice and have better sound quality than the stock wired earpods and they are a very nice touch to your outfit. Apple AirPods are a great investment if you are an avid music listener
Nikki B.
Lubbock, TX
Using Apple AirPods is so much easier than other wireless headphones. Once they're initially paired, it will turn on and connect instantly once you put them on. And it's smart enough that if you're listening to music on your Apple MacBook Air and someone calls, they can instantly connect to your Apple iPhone 6s so you can talk on them. They're definitely worth the price!
Linda L.
The Colony
I love these AirPods! I use them everyday when I’m at work or working out. The sound is great and they are pretty sturdy in my ear. I can shake my head left to right and they won’t budge. They last pretty long and it takes less then 10 minutes to get to fully charge. I love the idea to be able to charge them on the go-to. I definitely would recommend these to my friends and family.
Victoria H.
Do they stay on while you're working out or running?
Stephanie T.
Bloomfield Hills, MI
Do you need an app to use these?
Sisto A.
Brooklyn, NY
Do they easily fall from the ears..?
Betty R.
Mira Loma, CA
How much is it?
Ashley D.
Peoria, AZ
Will these connect to my Apple Watch as well?