BY APPLE #18 in Headphones

Apple AirPods: Wireless. Effortless. Magical.

Just take them out and they’re ready to use with all your devices. Put them in your ears and they connect instantly. Speak into them and your voice sounds clear. Introducing AirPods. Simplicity and technology, together like never before. The result is completely magical.Watch the film. Watch the keynote. Wireless headphones. Finally untangled.

After a simple one-tap setup, AirPods are automatically on and always connected.1 Using them is just as easy. They can sense when they’re in your ears and pause when you take them out. And the AirPods experience is just as amazing whether you’re listening to your iPhone, Apple Watch, iPad, or Mac.

Tap into Siri.

Talking to your favorite personal assistant is a cinch. Just double-tap either AirPod to activate Siri, without taking your iPhone out of your pocket.

• Call my brother Brian
  • Play my workout playlist
  • Turn up the volume
  • How do I get to the zoo

What’s a chip doing in there? A whole lot.

All the groundbreaking things AirPods can do are driven by the custom-designed Apple W1 chip. It produces extremely efficient wireless for a better connection and improved sound. And the W1 chip manages battery life so well, you can listen for 5 hours on a single charge. It’s performance that’s unheard of in a device this small.

Knows when you’re talking:

A voice accelerometer recognizes when you’re speaking and works with a pair of beamforming microphones to filter out external noise and focus on the sound of your voice.

Knows when you’re listening:

Optical sensors and motion accelerometers work with the W1 chip to automatically control the audio and engage the microphone, giving you the ability to use one or both AirPods. They also enable AirPods to play sound as soon as they’re in your ears.

The power of 24‑hour battery life.

AirPods deliver an industry-leading 5 hours of listening time on one charge. And they’re made to keep up with you, thanks to a charging case that holds multiple additional charges for more than 24 hours of listening time. Need a quick charge? Just 15 minutes in the case gives you 3 hours of listening time.6 To check the battery, hold the AirPods next to your iPhone or ask Siri How’s the battery on my AirPods?

• More than 24hr of battery life with charging case
  • Up to 5hr. of battery life on one charge
  • 15min of charging equals 3 hours of battery life

Clearly superior sound:

It’s great-sounding music, movies, and more to your ears. AirPods provide rich, high-quality AAC audio. And when you want to be heard, dual beamforming microphones filter out background noise when you make calls or talk to Siri.

Automatic setup. Seamless switching:

AirPods connect automatically with all your Apple devices. They’re simultaneously connected to your iPhone and Apple Watch, and sound switches instantly between the devices. Want to listen to your Mac or iPad? Just choose AirPods on those devices.

Luzsenny S.
Bronx, NY
Very disappointed. First of all I waited more than 3 weeks for this item to arrive. When I finally got it I was very excited to try it like any other apple product I own. The night I started wearing it It gave me a big hear pain . The pods have a static sound in the background . I googled this problem to see if more people were experiencing this and to my surprise alooot if people were reporting this same problem. Returning it ASAP ..
Kaleb F.
Boston
I love the AirPods. Are they offering me a revolutionary sound experience? No. But they make using Siri seamless and even easier than before, and I love being liberated from the headphone cable.

These are pricey, which made me nervous because I was scared I would lose them but I have fallen asleep with these in my ears and woken up with them still in place.

If you lose track of them you can have the AirPods and case make a pretty loud sound using the Find iPhone app.

These are a great product and I love them. Highly recommend.
Katherine H.
Chapel Hill
These headphones have been truly great. I was skeptical when I first heard about them thinking they wouldn’t be very comfortable or sound very good but I was wrong. I originally bought BeatsX thinking they would be the better wireless earbuds, but I didn’t like the sound, they weren’t comfortable and most importantly they just stopped connecting to my phone one day. I returned the BeatsX and bought the AirPods and haven’t looked back. They sound and feel great and the ease with which they connect to my phone is astounding. They also connect very easily to my PC computer which is a great plus.
Mairéad C.
I just received this product as a gift for christmas however I def see pros and cons. Sometimes they do not connect as easily as i would like, i have an apple watch, iPhone, iPad and mac book, and i would like it to switch from product to product. Would recommend however because they are a great wireless product.
Jared L.
Flowood , MS
I'm not going to lie, I was hating on these for a while.  I am a big fan of apple products, but these just looked... strange.  After getting a good deal on them I couldn't pass up, I decided to give them a shot.  I had tried Samsung's Gear icon X a while back and I was hoping Apple would raise the bar.  After using them for a few weeks I can definitively say that these are amazing.  They work flawlessly, the sound quality is great and the battery life (with the case to assist) is awesome.  I have no complaints, and even the look creates a style of its own (Everyone recognizes them). FIVE STARS ALL DAY!
Maryam S.
Very well thought out product. These stay perfectly in my ears no matter what I’m doing. The battery life is great and ever better considering the charging case. Sound is comparable to the regular ear pods which are quite good. Highly recommended!!
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
I bought these for my boyfriend as a gift for Christmas. He LOVES them. There a few faults like you can’t just use one or some weird things that happen with calls when using them. But, the convenience for him and no wire hassle is worth it to him.
Cristina J.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I would like to purchase this product for my brother as he and we are both always on the phone. We are both super busy and a lot of times would appreciate being able to talk to someone with headphones without being connected to a wire.
Savanah D.
Olive Branch, MS
These are the best thing ever. So convenient! I wear them all the time! I no longer have to worry about my ear buds being accidentally swiped out of my ear! It’s so nice to only wear one sometimes and pause everything by simply taking one out. I love being Apple to tap twice on them and summon Siri or go to the next song. The case looks like a thing of dental floss to be honest lol. But they’re great! The case acts as a charger which is too cool!
selina p.
i love airpods. they are so much better than regular earplugs. they don’t get tangled and surprisingly charging they isn’t confusing or much of a hastle. never again am i getting beats or earplugs with annoying wires. totally recommend.
Victoria H.
Do they stay on while you're working out or running?
Stephanie T.
Bloomfield Hills, MI
Do you need an app to use these?
Sisto A.
Brooklyn, NY
Do they easily fall from the ears..?
Betty R.
Mira Loma, CA
How much is it?
Ashley D.
Peoria, AZ
Will these connect to my Apple Watch as well?