Apple AC to USB Power 12W Charger for Apple iPad - supports iPhone, iPod, other USB devices auto switches for proper device wattage including the full 12W an iPad is able to utilize. New, in retail box. Apple 1 Year Limited Warranty.

Is it worth to buy in 2020?
Do they sell this by itself ?
Looking for a decent phone charger that hold up! Any suggestions?
Start your review of Apple AC to USB Power 12W for Apple iPad - supports iPhone, iPods, other USB chargeable devices!
Product Highlights
“I have had this product since I bought my Mac 6 years ago and have never had an issue!” in reviews
“I think this was a very user friendly move.” in reviews
Port Allen, LA
Apple AC to USB Power 12W for Apple iPad - supports iPhone, iPods, other USB chargeable devices uploaded by Tisha R.
I love using Anker’s PowerPort Classic PD 2 with a charging cable. This product is made for iPhone, iPad, and iPod. It is certified by Apple which makes me feel confident in using this product for my iPhone and iPad. The package includes a 30W USB-C Charger and 3ft USB-C cable with Lighting Connector. The charger block provides a PD (Power Delivery) to charge at full speed with LED indicator light. The 18W PD USB-C port charges 2.5 times faster than other chargers and the 12W USB-A port delivers optimized charge. The 3ft charging cable is tested to withstand 15,000 bends which makes it 15 times more durable than other cables. Also this product has an 18 month hassle-free warranty. @AnkerOfficial @Anker @reesetisha #Anker #reesetisha #Reesetishas2cents #PowerPortClassic #iPhoneCharger Apple AC to USB Power 12W for Apple iPad - supports iPhone, iPods, other USB chargeable devices
Virginia Bch, VA
Techie Expert Level 1
After 3 batteries in 3 different iPads swelled enough to separate the top and bottom halves I went ahead and spent more for the Apple 18W charger. The problem was leaving them plugged in and using a non-Apple charging block which apparently doesn’t have a fail safe to prevent the batteries from heating up and swelling like the blob. You can buy the cheap charging blocks and keep your devices unplugged after charging or buy the 18W Apple charging block that has the necessary technology. An $18 charging block is a lot cheaper than replacing $500 iPads. Pay me now or pay me latter.
Pelham, AL
Techie Expert Level 1
This charger 🔌 works better and quicker than the non-Apple chargers. Although, I have plenty of non-Apple chargers, this is my go to when I need quick and reliable charging for my phone. It also does not get hot like many of the chargers on the market. I haven’t bought one of these in a while either, so they definitely hold up well. Unless my cat 🐈 chews the cord (he loves the coated apple cords), I can see this product lasting for years. It doesn’t randomly stop working like some of the off brands do. I recommend this product and would repurchase it myself.
Hazlehurst, GA
I REALLY LOVE Using This For Charging BOTH My IPad & My Phone. I Find It Charges Waaay Faster, Especially When I Have A Dead Battery. Very Easy To Use As Well! I Also Find That With This Adapter, It Stays In Place In The Plug-in & With The Other One... You Know, The Standard One That Comes With A New IPhone.. That One Falls Out Of The Plug-ins Too Easy. Definitely Invest In This One! I Think BestBuy Would Probably Be The Best Dealer! Apple AC to USB Power 12W for Apple iPad - supports iPhone, iPods, other USB chargeable devices
Plano, IL
Purchased at: Target
Love it!!! Charges everything that has to do with Apple so fast. It comes with the phones and iPads. If you lose it you can buy one if you really want your stuff to charge fast and care about the safety of like your phone “burning”. I don’t think it’s expensive but if you can take good care of the ones your phones come with you can safe yourself $20+ dollars. Only thing I wish is that it was a little longer other than that it’s great!!!
Austin, TX
Compared it to my current iPad charger and it’s pretty much the same except this one is 12 watt instead of 10 watt. Have used it to charge an iPad mini, iPhone 8 Plus and iPhone X. Works as expected. Arrived in Apple packaging and wrapping. Only thing is the prongs are a little difficult/stuck feeling but I can’t remember if my current charger did the same when it was new. Not an issue for me either way.
Great Falls, VA
It's a charger block, what can I say? It's good at its job and keeps my computer juices running, but there's seriously nothing special about it. Obviously, go buy it if your current charger's broken, but I don't think I know a single person that just buys these bad boys. It's nice that there's a spot for the metal prongs to stay and makes traveling or moving this power block easier.
New Orleans , LA
These are truly the best way to charge anything. They charge faster than most other blocks. I've been using mine since 2014 and it's still going strong! I actually find them so much better than what is included with new iPhones, that I bought one for my boyfriend when he got a new phone. Definitely great quality, fast charging, and long lasting! It's a great product.
N Hollywood, CA
What can I say? It charges your device. I wish it wasn’t so bulky. The ends tend to fray after awhile...but that is typical of Apple. I feel they should have listened to their customers, learned from this, and changed them by now. But they do the job and they come with the product. It’s the one I keep in my living room that’s stable. The ones I move around are cloth and sturdier.
Orlando, FL
I don't particularly like the apple chargers because they are always so short and it can never reach and the cords always end up busting then it stops working. Then you have to go out and buy another one, the price for an apple charger is a bit pricey. I usually have to buy a different brand one that's longer and doesn't break.