Apple 6&6S Plus Case Leather

by none

Is the material plastic? I find plastic products less protective!
Does this case protect my phone well?
Start your review of Apple 6&6S Plus Case Leather!
How would you rate this product?
Arlington, WA
I love the leather iPhone cases. They give a sleek feel and don't add a lot of extra inches or weight to the phone.
Knoxville, TN
This case gets dirty EXTREMLY easy and isn't worth the money. I expected this case to be great but it's really not.
Shreve, OH
This is the first case I bought for my phone and I had no problems with it. Love it! And the color is super chick!
San Jose, CA
My boy friend has this exact phone case and color and it is a really sturdy phone case for a decent amount of time.
Newport Coast, CA
Purchased at: Apple
This is a great cover for your iPhone. It is high quality, durable yet soft to touch. I highly recommend it.
Gastonia, NC
The durability of the case is pretty poor. It shows scratches from sitting in my pocket with change or keys.
This case chipped very easily and a lot of things would stick to it... I tried returning it and couldn't :(
Looks like any other case you can purchase. Doesn't provide a greater level of protection. Save your money.
Brooklyn, NY
Love the case. The color is amazing. The case not that heavy, but it doesn't protect my phone that much.
Lake Oswego, OR
Great case! But not as protective as I would like but it did the job. It is worth the money