Apple 5W USB Power Adapter

Featuring an ultracompact design, this power adapter offers fast, efficient charging at home, in the office, or on the go. It works with any Apple Watch, iPhone, or iPod model.

Important note:

This USB Power Adapter has fixed prongs designed for use in the United States, Canada, Japan, Taiwan, and parts of Latin America.

Compatibility:

iPhone Models:

iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPhone 4s, iPhone 4, iPhone 3Gs, iPhone 3G, iPhone

iPad Models:

iPad mini 4, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 2

iPod Models:

iPod touch 6th Generation, iPod touch 5th Generation 16GB, iPod touch 5th Generation 32GB/64GB, iPod touch 4th Generation, iPod touch 3rd Generation, iPod touch 2nd Generation, iPod nano 7th Generation, iPod nano 6th Generation, iPod nano 5th Generation, iPod nano 4th Generation, iPod shuffle 4th Generation, iPod classic 160GB (2009), iPod classic 120GB (2008)

How many of these do you own?
how fast does it charge [user:dbturtledash]
Start your review of Apple 5W USB Power Adapter!
How would you rate this product?
Mount Vernon, NY
Techie Expert Level 1
An adapter is an adapter. Not much to say. I don’t use anything other than Apple brand adapters. They were designed specifically for my devices. The prices are a bit much however you’re not going to get the same quality from the imitation ones that cost $5. More money in the long run saves you money on potentially damaging one of your very pricey devices.
Los Alamos
Always lasts longer then the generic. When my cords stop working I make sure I’ve been using a real apple power adapter and not the knock off before I trash a cord. Although I don’t have much luck with the apple cords, the adapters are the best.
Irondale, AL
Apple of my eye! I am pretty sure I’m addicted to Apple. Please make the USB cords last longer. Tim Cook is from my hometown and went to high school with my oldest sister if this gets me some Apple bucks? Can’t blame me for trying.
Scottsdale, AZ
I like the chic look of the Apple power adapters! I have only gotten these when I’ve purchased a new phone. I would like to see more color options. Compared to other chargers I’ve had this is the least bulky!
Miami Springs
It’s a good charger for the iPhones but not for the iPads! The iPad is a larger device meaning it needs a larger charger but the cord is the same for both! It’s easy to use and is overall a great product!
Tulsa, OK
Techie Expert Level 1
I had no wall adapter with my IPod only would connect to my computer via USB for charging.. Found this at a very reasonable price on Amazon and it works great with my IPod, which has a computer-connecting USB cord. I plug that cord to my IPod and then into the adapter and am able to plug it into a wall outlet to charge it much quicker than via computer. Have also used this to charge my Nook and find it works fine, as well, though I use the appropriate USB cord that came with the Nook, plugging it into the wall using this wall adapter... Recently bought a Garmin GPS which came without a wall adapter and this fits the bill perfectly. Excellent value for the money.
Augusta, GA
Universal, works well, and easy to find more of these if they don’t work. It is weird sometimes though when you have to flip the cord that is inserted into the block in order to get it to work.
Lancaster, CA
Apple 5W USB Power Adapter uploaded by Emily L.
All of my computers, laptops, phones and tablets are iPhones so I think that the Apple 5W USB Power Adapter is great. The cord actually comes out so you can charge anything that has a USB end. I am very satisfied with this product!!
Not a fast charging brick but it gets the job done. It's not as bulky as some other bricks so it's easier to carry around if you need to get a little charge while your out.
Pasco
I have several, I’ve had few stolen, honestly is there a better plug?? Small, useful, and honestly won’t fall off so easily even in older outlets like other power adapters.