BY APPLE #25 in Tablet Accessories

Featuring an ultracompact design, this power adapter offers fast, efficient charging at home, in the office, or on the go. It works with any Apple Watch, iPhone, or iPod model.

Important note:

This USB Power Adapter has fixed prongs designed for use in the United States, Canada, Japan, Taiwan, and parts of Latin America.

Compatibility:

iPhone Models:

iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPhone 4s, iPhone 4, iPhone 3Gs, iPhone 3G, iPhone

iPad Models:

iPad mini 4, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 2

iPod Models:

iPod touch 6th Generation, iPod touch 5th Generation 16GB, iPod touch 5th Generation 32GB/64GB, iPod touch 4th Generation, iPod touch 3rd Generation, iPod touch 2nd Generation, iPod nano 7th Generation, iPod nano 6th Generation, iPod nano 5th Generation, iPod nano 4th Generation, iPod shuffle 4th Generation, iPod classic 160GB (2009), iPod classic 120GB (2008)

Kendra M.
Kendra M.
The apple brand is so much better than any cheap product you find online or at tech stores. The connection to the USB is stronger and they literally never break.
Amber A.
Amber A.
Phoenix, NY
Works great with all my chargeable items that have a USB port. I can carry it around anywhere, I even keep one in my purse and car for emergencies!
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Not the strongest charger, but small design is easy to use in any outlet. gets the job done
Kimberly B.
Kimberly B.
St Paul Park, MN
Techie Expert
FINALLY. A plug in that can adapt. Well..not internationally, but with the newest cord change with technology upgrades. I have one at work, at home, and in my bag. You never know. Good price.
Urvashi B.
Urvashi B.
I have never had any problem with the Apple brand adapters. They are also smaller than a lot of other ones which is very convenient when it comes to travel.
Josh O.
Josh O.
Des Moines, IA
This adapter is a lot more compact than the previous generation, and like other adapters of a similar style, it can be used for any USB-charged device. My main complaint is that in exchange for size, Apple seems to have skimped on heat management. Consequently, it gets pretty hot after a night of charging.
Pamela S.
Pamela S.
I only buy Apple chargers for my iPhone. They may not last forever but at least a couple years. When I have bought generic they quit working after a few months.
Eucasia  S.
Eucasia S.
Tobyhanna, PA
More dependable than the actual wire of the charger works so well works with any charger and adapter other than Apple products last longer than the charger itself and works in almost every outlet I've ever tried
Lilliam A.
Lilliam A.
Cranston, RI
I have this adapter for my Iphone. Hasn't given me any issues yet. Works well. I get to plug in other devices there as well.
Larissa A.
Larissa A.
New Bedford, MA
No matter how many charger wires I go through this part of the charger never breaks or fails. Very well made