BY APPLE #2 in Desktop Computers

Apple - 21.5" iMac - Intel Core i5 (2.8GHz) - 8GB Memory - 1TB Hard Drive - Silver see more...

Apple - 21.5
Amity W.
Amity W.
This computer is so amazing. I had it about a week, and plan on using it for a new business. You can use features with your iPhone, I watch , your iPad and more. One of my fav is FaceTime with any of your contacts by using iCloud. ;)
Marie E.
Marie E.
Charlotte, NC
This iMac is the best for work and school I buy mine but my daughter loved and she is doing all her homework and animation it meet my expectations!!!!!
Jordan H.
Jordan H.
Havent had it a year and it already over heats. I thought it would have lasted way longer then it did. Its an okay computer if you like okay.
Kassie C.
Kassie C.
Bakersfield, CA
I use an iMac daily at work daily & I love them. I've been saving up for one of my own &I I can't wait
JayLynn E.
JayLynn E.
S Salt Lake, UT
I love this computer and the amazing things you can create and do using this beauty. I've done many projects with photography and video that it has been a breeze. Its fast and reliable that some of the time you dont realize the convenient storage space it has. The virus protection is beyond protection. This is one of the best investment that I've made ever. Its worth it and very easy to use. Wonderful built in programs and many free apps to use and add to your wall. Clean and organize you can't go wrong with this Computer. My best friend!!
Cecelia H.
Cecelia H.
Waterloo, IA
This year's hottest computer is... Apple iMac. I've been using Macs since about 2007 and every year I enjoy Macs more and more. I use a PC at work for designing and it's not as easy of a flow as working on my Mac. This computer may have a high price tag, but if you like fast things that are pretty, this is the machine for you! I'd suggest getting the larger screen, but this one is perfect for small spaces.
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
Orlando , FL
I use one of these for work and I like how easy it is to use. I do a lot of work that involves moving files from one location to another, so this is perfect for the job. The only downfall is that it runs extremely slow and isn't always able to keep up. I've only had the computer since April, so I feel like it shouldn't have these problems.
Madison K.
Madison K.
Milan, MI
I just purchased an Apple - 21.5" Imac - Intel Core I5 (2.8ghz) - 8GB Memory - 1TB Hard Drive - Silver last week and I already love it so much. If you enjoy video making like YouTube iMovie is amazing and is super easy to use on this computer. It was a lot of money, but it was worth it!
María Fernanda V.
María Fernanda V.
Miami Shores, FL
This is PERFECT! I love this computer and so do my family, it´s meet all my expectations, is perfecto for child and adult because is so gently to use for all and the monitor is big! I used it every single day and I´m so happy with their options that make my life easier
Jeremy W.
Jeremy W.
Modesto, CA
I'm a sucker for Apple products. The Apple 21.5" Imac in silver is beautiful! Apple is all about making products that look cool, function at high quality, and are easy to use and serve their purpose at a level that always exceeds my expectations.
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Hilliard, OH
Desktop mac or laptop mac and why?
I want a computer
eduardo a.
eduardo a.
São Pedro da serra
Lucy R.
Lucy R.
San Antonio, TX
Is this computer really good on not getting any viruses ? What kinda of fire wall does it have ? If any one wants to give more information about it.
Shariel M.
Shariel M.
Santiago de los caballeros , Santiago
Hello I am new here in influenster and new doing revised and I need content for me new channel of reviewed and in addition I need the computer. I would love to do a review of this computer and in addition to doing the reviewed I would share the computer and its most essential features highlighting some details of the brand any of its other products and their offers in my other social networks and I must say that my main language is the Spanish.