ElectronicsComputersLaptopsApple
13" MacBook Pro (2011) 24GHz Dual Core i5 - Used, Mint condition

Apple 13" MacBook Pro (2011) 2.4GHz Dual Core i5 - Used, Mint condition

Apple 13-inch MacBook Pro, 2.4GHz Dual Core i5 "Late 2011" with Thunderbolt, 4GB DDR3, 500GB 5,400RPM HDD, 8X "SuperDrive", 802.11a/b/g/n, macOS 10.12.x Sierra. Used, Mint condition

Easy to use and good?
Can I try? Love apple
I’m going to be starting a bachelor of commerce program in the fall. Is this laptop worth the big price tag? or should I just stick to a standard laptop with microsoft?
Start your review of Apple 13" MacBook Pro (2011) 2.4GHz Dual Core i5 - Used, Mint condition!
Layan A.
Champaign, IL
Apple 13" MacBook Pro (2011) 2.4GHz Dual Core i5 - Used, Mint condition uploaded by Layan A.
Apple products are always very reliable in my opinion and the customer service is great. I have had this laptop for over 2 years now and have had no major problems - I had an issue with the screen this past summer but apple care covered the cost and fixed it efficiently.
Molly S.
Apple 13" MacBook Pro (2011) 2.4GHz Dual Core i5 - Used, Mint condition uploaded by Molly S.
The laptop itself is nice. It has a good shell, the screen is good quality. It has the classic apple issues-can be slow sometimes, sometimes my tabs will close. The problems resolve themselves quickly and always have an option to report the incident to apple. It’s pretty slim and lightweight and easy to travel with.
Corina B.
Covina, CA
Apple 13" MacBook Pro (2011) 2.4GHz Dual Core i5 - Used, Mint condition uploaded by Corina B.
Love it! Stalin works like brand new. Can’t complain. Totally worth the price even though we all know it’s mostly for clout/looks lol. There’s really nothing a pc can’t do but I just love how it looks having all my stuff match Apple 13" MacBook Pro (2011) 2.4GHz Dual Core i5 - Used, Mint condition
Michelle B.
Broken Arrow, OK
Apple 13" MacBook Pro (2011) 2.4GHz Dual Core i5 - Used, Mint condition uploaded by Michelle B.
I’ll only ever buy Mac computer products. I won’t waste money on a windows device. Macs don’t have the issues that various windows machines do. The OS is more stable as well.
Shamir  M.
Canoga Park, CA
Apple 13" MacBook Pro (2011) 2.4GHz Dual Core i5 - Used, Mint condition uploaded by Shamir  M.
This is still my current laptop. It gets the job done and does what i need for it to do (Video editing mostly). It is very heavy in weight tho lol that’s the main reason I’m tempted to get a new one. But works well even this it’s pretty dated
Brandie G.
New Orleans, LA
Apple 13" MacBook Pro (2011) 2.4GHz Dual Core i5 - Used, Mint condition uploaded by Brandie G.
I bought this laptop used in 2016 and it still gets the job done. Granted, i had to take it to the Apple Store to update the software to the latest version, but after that i had no issue with this laptop.
Linda M.
Amityville, NY
Apple 13" MacBook Pro (2011) 2.4GHz Dual Core i5 - Used, Mint condition uploaded by Linda M.
It’s not my favorite. I am a big fan of Apple but I love a bigger screen. My desktop is huge. I wanted a bigger laptop. Very reliable but quite pricey. I love the Touch Bar. The speed is great! This is actually my 3rd Apple laptop!
Lizeth G.
Huntington Pk, CA
Apple 13" MacBook Pro (2011) 2.4GHz Dual Core i5 - Used, Mint condition uploaded by Lizeth G.
I have had my macbook since 2013 and its still working great. I know a lot of people dont like macbooks and think windows is better but I personally love it and its great for school.
Alli S.
matthews
Apple 13" MacBook Pro (2011) 2.4GHz Dual Core i5 - Used, Mint condition uploaded by Alli S.
I love my macbook and it helps get me through school and any other work i need to do. This product is loud when used for long periods of time and glitches out a lot with frequent use. i would recommend to anyone who needs an easy computer.
Calli T.
Stanford, CA
Apple 13" MacBook Pro (2011) 2.4GHz Dual Core i5 - Used, Mint condition uploaded by Calli T.
Purchased at: Apple
Best laptop i’ve ever had!Apple 13" MacBook Pro (2011) 2.4GHz Dual Core i5 - Used, Mint condition love it so much !!!! so happy with this!!!!!!! yay yay yay